Tzhaar Monsters - Nerfed?

sirgudi

I don't think they've been nerfed. They never really had a good chance of a drop anyway.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Unlikely - you can't really tell that rare of a drop with 500 kills.

(Case in point - I've gone 800 Zilyana kills without a single drop, then 3 sara swords and a hilt in 70 kills. I'm done with GWD :wall: . How about 2 hilts and 1 plate in a single bandos trip, then nothing for the next 9, all with 70+ kills?)

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Monster drops rates are Completely Random. It just depends. Somebody could kill thousands of mithril dragons without getting a Dragonic Visage, or somebody could kill 3 Dust Devils, getting a Dragon Chain for each kill. Its just random luck.

vizardsig-1.png

It's basically all down to luck..... sometimes you do well sometimes....... you don't.

That having been said Jagex do often reduce the drop rates of items from monsters to help protect the value of the item for when there are more people able to kill them..... sort of like a daily quota of drops

sig2webzx7.jpg

i just flipped a coin four times and every time it was tails. does this mean coins are nerfed?

Meanie!

But on topic, just because you don't get MORE THAN A MAUL in 500 kills with or without a RoW doesn't mean they're nerfed.

Too much speculation! :shock:

No unlucky maybe. Yesterday was my first time there and I got

4 mauls, 2 shields, 7 staffs, a dagger, a sword, and 3 obby capes (2 which were in a row).

I was only down there for 1 hr and a half getting obby charms. Its really absed of luck since my friend was down there too and he only got a staff.

To be honest the need a buff. They are sissy monsters.

Rox_Sabre.png

env_ragnarok.png

i just flipped a coin four times and every time it was tails. does this mean coins are nerfed?

That gave me a chuckle.

No, they are not 'nerfed' you are just unlucky. Think about that next time before posting a topic like this.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

No, they are not 'nerfed' you are just unlucky. Think about that next time before posting a topic like this.

As I do agree with you guys that 500 kills is not enough to determine if they were nerfed, without you killing a few thousand and seeing the opposite results how can you say they're NOT?

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

4 mauls, 2 shields, 7 staffs, a dagger, a sword, and 3 obby capes (2 which were in a row).

I was only down there for 1 hr and a half getting obby charms. Its really absed of luck since my friend was down there too and he only got a staff.

I smell bs >_>

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

y_anima"]

I smell bs >_>

I smell it too :roll:

Hi.

I killed 2 chickens today. Neither dropped feathers. Me thinks chickens have been nerfed now for sure.

Seriously, you just had bad luck. Tzhaar haven't been "nerfed", their drop-rates of good items have always been very unreliable.

It's like some people uncannily think that just cause a steel dragon has a 1/128 drop rate of an item, then they will definitely get the item in 128 kills. *sigh*

dontfearthereaper2.png

Monster drops rates are Completely Random. It just depends. Somebody could kill thousands of mithril dragons without getting a Dragonic Visage, or somebody could kill 3 Dust Devils, getting a Dragon Chain for each kill. Its just random luck.

No computer program is "random". There can be enough variety to make it basically random, but never entirely.

[English translation needed]

No computer program is "random". There can be enough variety to make it basically random, but never entirely.

For the sake of argument, it's random. Drop rates are not controlled by a single variable and therefore cannot be determined. :roll:

Can we PLLLEEASSSEEEE not go through this again?

You know what he means, no need to flex the e-pen.

Alpha_Koldes.png

-

Man, I really do love Runescape, and I'm sure if it was a real person I would of asked it to marry me by now.

Thanks. Now when I'm the captain for our football team, I'll know to pick tails every time. THANK YOU JAGEX! :thumbsup:

His coin joke didn't make me laugh but that did :lol:

I already commented on this topic, so I'm just here to laugh at jokes. :P