What adverts annoy you most?

MuffinMaddy

I'm not sure whether internet ads count but theres this pop-up titled "Killing Season Starts" or some crap like that where there's this dude whos covered in spiderweb sitting in a corner, he basically just mumbles some noise over and over again until your cursor moves to that ad and then he would mumble loudly for 1 last time until a guy with a knife shows up and the whole ad is covered in blood.

Friggin annoying

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I'm thinking total opposites.

I'm the goody two shoes, your 66% rebel :P

I like the Dettol Adverts. The woman's voice is nice. 'Dettol Protects. Fact' Makes her sound smart. And of course the Littlewood clothing ads. The music rocks lol...and its fun to dance to. :o.

And Hastings Direct! The number sticks in your head and its really clever I think to get a number with the year that the battle of hastings was in.

The happy period advert annoys me too...for reasons I'd rather not type.

The directline Home insurance ad has soothing music, so I like that too

Oh and how can I forget the J.G. Wentworth commercials, as two other people said in page 2. "Its my money and I need it now! its my money and I need it now!"

Its your money and I want it now! Call today.

There was also the one with the opera singers that keeps playing on GSN :wall: . I hate that one, the song gets stuck in my head. "I have an annuity but I need cash now... CALL J.G. WENTWORTH, 877-CASH-NOW!!!!!!!!!!!"

And of course the boring lawyer commercials. Particularly the one with Attourney Peter Francis Geraci. That guy looks like he hasn't gotten laid in a century. He talks exactly as you would expect a stereotypical boring lawyer to talk.

Oh yeh, and the 5 dollar footlong commercials get stuck in my head. And I love how Subway credits themselves with Jerad losing 200 pounds.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

<3: M & S ads. I like the woman's voice...and the food is really nice.

I think tescos ads are too simple...although the company is alright, the adverts dont work quite as well

Personally I hate those Wendy's commercials; or fast food in general.

I really hate that Wendy's commercial about the chicken salad. The first part about "cold crunchy good good" thing I hate, and then the "I don't like grey in my chicken" and the wench in the logo shaking her head and such. It all infuriates me to no end.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

the only ads that annoy me are the ones in FACEBOOK which pretend to be something else....

the ones on a forum.. you can ignore.. because they don;t know you name... just says there's a message for you!

the ones on facebook will know your name, and the name of at least one friend. and say that this friend sent you a message.

AAAAARGH!

its soooo annnoying.

JG Wentworth commercials are ANNOYING. "It's my money and i want it now!!!" :x

Alot of those medication commercials are also VERY annoying...(Weight loss commercials like lipozene (sp?) are annoying especially with that robotic woman that's telling you "BUY LIPOZENE NOW!!!!!1111"

Burger King commercials are the few commercials i think that are funny. :thumbsup:

catch.jpg

Veni, vidi, vici - Julius Caesar

JG Wentworth commercials are ANNOYING. "It's my money and i want it now!!!" :x

Alot of those medication commercials are also VERY annoying...(Weight loss commercials like lipozene (sp?) are annoying especially with that robotic woman that's telling you "BUY LIPOZENE NOW!!!!!1111"

Burger King commercials are the few commercials i think that are funny. :thumbsup:

Not the Bk apple fries one! :ohnoes:

:lol: Lol I remember one male enhancement commercial once made me laugh water through my nose.

It went like this: "Steve was a normal guy living in his quiet neighborhood but he had a problem." *Steve is pushing a shopping cart to his home* "Now thanks to *product* he can do all the things he used to do" *Starts pushing the cart with one hand* "He now feels right at any moment he is needed for his wife" *Starts going UP a HILL while pushing the cart without hands :twss: and being half a foot away from it.*

#-o

I hate it when I go to a website and there are adverts with sound, especially the ones saying you won something. On tv, I hate any and all commercials that deal with 'feminine hygeine products'.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

Laxative commercials. It's always some middle aged woman telling me how Dulcolax is "Right for me". Just what I need: A middle aged woman with a malfunctioning colon telling me that I need a laxative. Go crap your brains out woman and leave me the hell out of it.

Genital Herpes commercials are a close second, but they haven't been on as much as they used to.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

A local area lawyer named Edgar Snyder has a LOT of commercials that appear on TV here in my region... it gets annoying. It's like if all you did was watch TV here you'd think he's the only lawyer in the Pittsburgh area. He always ends his commercials by pointing and saying "There's never a fee unless we get money for you!" What a guy! :wall: :wall:

sig3bh7.png

'All of these supermarkets say I can get cheaper car insurance? I'm confused... dot com.'

AHAHA UR SO WITTI

'Did you [puncture] yourself with a needle while sewing? Did you jump out of the window? Phone InjuryLawyers4TheAbolitionOfCommonSense and we'll give you 100% REAL MONEY! Yes, REAL MONEY, because you're a fruiting idiot!'

pur3memskill.png

Adverts online that are made to look like an actual Windows pop-up. "You are 100.000th visitor to this site! click here to claim your prize"

They don't seem to detect the fact that I'm running Linux so the results are quite dumb.

rickastleywh7.png