What adverts annoy you most?

MuffinMaddy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch the shopping sorta channel on Austar nearly every day, it funny to work out that the fancy mop costs upwards of $200. :thumbup: I gotte get me one of those! ::'

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Halifax. -.-

You read my mind. Those and JML adverts.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

BILLY MAYS HERE!!(&*!#^!#!^@@@

This spanish ad that is trying to sell this hair product, and this local one that lasts about 10 minutes and goes "Cher Mere hair revitalizer, Cher Mere hair revitalizer, Cher Mere hair revitalizer, Cher Mere hair revitalizer, Cher Mere hair conditioner, Cher Mere hair conditioner, Cher Mere hair conditioner, Cher Mere hair conditioner, Cher Mere hair conditioner, Cher Mere hair moisturizer, Cher Mere hair moisturizer,Cher Mere hair moisturizer,Cher Mere hair moisturizer,Cher Mere hair moisturizer" etc. etc.

And I love the freecreditreport.com ads!

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

1. Fur coat sales ads. Seeing the women on the screen twirl slowly with their lush $4,000 mink furs on makes me want to go in and choke them. <.<

2. Attorney ads (in which they always have to have the background of the gigantic bookcase with the dark red [law?] books in them). The lawyers/attorneys sound so boring! :x

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

LIONEL COIN BANK LIONEL COIN BANK LIONEL COIN BANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAVE YOUR MONEY SAVE YOUR MONEY SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: That's such a great commercial.

Zomg, you're part of the cult as well?!?

What was with that jewellery ad up there?? I was like.. Huh? :?

#rpgformod

:lol: :lol: That's such a great commercial.

Zomg, you're part of the cult as well?!?

What was with that jewellery ad up there?? I was like.. Huh? :?

I think that was me... yeah nobody likes the guy in that commercial.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I have that free credit report song stuck in my head now. Thanks. Ya lousy buncha...

I hate those Head-On commercials where all they say is that they hate the commercial, but don't say what the product is all about. My guess is headache relief. I'm also not fond of those advertisements for the roll'n'grow or something, where you lay out a mat and water it and it grows flowers. It pegs a perfectly fine hobby as "wasting time".

There's been an large amount of "Male Enhancement/Stamina Extender" commercials lately. They just annoy me. Seriously, do they think everyone in America has a need for that sort of thing? I can see advertising it once in a while, but every commercial break? It's excessively annoying.

What channels have you been watching....? :-s

1800? aduh?

Ponder00.png

twssmas.gif

i hate the one that when you go to places to find backrounds for your my space it starts talking and starts saying you have one a wii or whatever crap people like and they say click the link to win your prize that advert scares me when im alone in the house and starts talking :ohnoes:

Mustangs407.png

It really amazes me that this one has not been said yet. Those dam annoying "Above the Influence Commercials."

I mean come on...they depict weed like it is crack and if you do it then you are throwing your life out the window.

Or, as one of their commercials show, you will take all your belongings....and go light them on fire outside!

Being someone who is in highschool, weed, albeit a problem to some individuals who know no such thing as moderation (and not because it is addicting as many people will say, but because they don't do anything else and they just do it for the hell of it), the real problem I have noticed is....Alcohol, Cigarettes, Pills, and to some...I've even heard many trying coke and what not.

Weed isn't the real gateway drug from hell, to me its the legal drugs that people think are better and more alright for you because they are legal.

Anyway, just venting. And to those who would argue weed really is bad for you and the commercials are justified, do some research on your own and don't listen to everything the commercials tell you and your Dare Officer.

("Itll ruin your life..." yea, Because of the crooked laws in place for cannabis)

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

that's got to violate some kind of law

It sounds like some kind of cult chant.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

that's got to violate some kind of law

It sounds like some kind of cult chant.

Wanna join the Lionel Coin Bank Cult? We call it the LCBC, were gonna be the next KKK! (Without all the horrible things they did, we 'Save our money, save our money, save our money' together :D ) :thumbsup:

#rpgformod

dam sham-wow commercials pure bs if you look at the carpet when he pours the coke its infront of the carpet...camera up...camera down...magically its not infront anymore"WOW"

1100 total achieved 03/02/09 880thousandth to reach it :P

1200 total achieved 29/09/11 1.23millionth to reach it :P

awesome_600.png

"Want Longer Lasting Sex? Then Call Nazel Delivery Technology!"

Jeez, if i had issues with sex to begin with i'd see a freaking doctor, not a annoying ad with giant yellow Billboards all over town. :wall:

and to zoom slightly off-on topic: evilrodyle you have a point, though weed is dangerous, its no where neer as bad as Alcohol, Cigs', Gambling and Ice, yet the media and Governments make it so because its so easy to obtain, they deem it as immensly horrible, they wont do it for Cig's because (Australia Wise, might differ for you) 40% Cig' Profit is taxed to the government, but because its highly addicting and sells so fast, they dont care. though i wont deny, i will try it once in my life for the normal sake of curiosity.

Oh, and those freaking scam Ringtone Ads.

"Track your lover anywhere in the world", ironically, if it was true they'd be sue'd and jailed for an immense breach of privacy. (which i can only hope) :roll:

Popoto.~<3

Pizza Hut ad's. They're on all the time, and are so stupid. Talk about over kill.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• 3 weeks later...