What adverts annoy you most?

MuffinMaddy

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 in 5 American adults has genital herpes. You can give herpes to your partner at any time even without sings or symptoms.

Guy: "I have genital herpes"

Girl: "and I still don't"

do I really need to know that? That commercial is worse than all those boner pill commercials combined -.-l

Haha, when I was little I commanded my mom and dad, sister and her boyfriend, and my brother to the living room and demanded them to tell me which one had herpes. Good times.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

"Buy Esurance"

And those annoying commercials about being injured in a car wreck, having mesothelioma, etc. They usually pick lawyers that they advertise that have this demonic grin on their faces. So freaking annoying. Oh and let's not forget those commercials that last hours on end just to advertise a single product... Infomercials FTL.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

F--R-E-E That spells FREE

Freecreditreport.com baybee!

Annoying as hell.

The runner up are advertisements that pop up online, but are huge and hard to find the X for.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Oh, and how can I forget the Lionel Coin Bank commecials, with those kids as minions trying to hypnotise you into buying it? "Lionel Coin Bank, Lionel Coin Bank, Lionel Coin Bank, Lionel Coin Bank, save your money, save your money, save your money, save your money, Lionel Coin Bank, Lionel Coin Bank, Lionel Coin Bank..." Thats the most demonic commercial ever.

Oh god. I think that might actually be a supressed memory, since I didn't think about that one at all.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Oh, and about Billy Mays: it works alright for him when it's a short commercial, like those Oxyclean ones, but I saw a life insurance commercial with him in it that went for at least 3 minutes, and you could tell he was in some major distress by the halfway marker. He sounded really strained, kinda forced, and the look on his face was one usually reserved for when your underpants ride up. It was hilarious.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

None seem to annoy me, I guess I've grown used to bad commercials.

I really hated this 1 pepsi commercial where the NFL stars are talking(like in the game, a real one) and their are voice overs to synch their lips to make you think their actually talking about Pepsi #-o

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

1)I worship that Freecreditreport.com guy. <3:

2)Not sure, probably Mayes. I want to stab him in the eye with a spoon.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Theres this one commercial, where they say "go online and answer our questions, and get a FREE XBOX!!!" with the picture of the xbox 360 at the top. I'm not sure, but i think if you do that you get a(n) Xbox, not an Xbox360 (tricky wording, but idk maybe you do get a 360 :roll: )

All of the stupid cheap, plastic toys on Nickelodeon and whatever, i remember one i saw a long time ago, it was like this thing you pull a plastic string, something flies away, and it said "can fly over a 50 story building!!" when the kids were probably 700 feet away from it, with the camera on the ground -.-

I hate commercials that lie to you 8-)

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

For anyone who lives near me (Eastern Massachusetts), is Ernie Boch Jr. still around? I haven't really watched much TV lately, and I haven't seen his commercials...

Anyway, Ernie Boch Jr. owns like four car dealerships on Route 1 (In Norwood! On the Automile!) and the commercials for them would keep coming on one after the other.

"Boch Toyota! Route 1 in Norwood, on the Automile! I'm Ernie Boch Jr., COME ON DOWN!?"

Then pause for a second or two.

"Boch Honda! Route 1 in Norwood, on the Automile! I'm Ernie Boch Jr., COME ON DOWN!!"

"Boch Kia! Route 1 in Norwood, on the Automile! I'm Ernie Boch Jr., COME ON DOWN!!!!!!!!"

Quite a pain.

I find the herpes commercial hilarious...They say they have herpes with a perfectly straight face. :lol: For the record though, if you receive an erection lasting for more than six hours, see a doctor right away. Those are annoying.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I find the herpes commercial hilarious...They say they have herpes with a perfectly straight face. :lol: For the record though, if you receive an erection lasting for more than six hours, see a doctor right away. Those are annoying.

Yea, go to the doctor STRAIGHT away! don't let it go down :roll: like the doctor (or receptionist, or the public [getting there] for that matter) wants to see that :lol:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Also, the ShamWow dude is even more annoying than Billy Mays.

At least he interacts with the audience more. Not like those old men from the investors leauge.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Head-On, applied directly to the forehead!

Head-On, applied directly to the forehead!

Does it even say what's its used for...? :|

Nope, that's all it says. I first saw the commercial about a year ago and honestly had no idea what the product does. I had to look it up to find it's for headache/migraine relief.

Personally I hate those Wendy's commercials; or fast food in general. Any and all fat/weight-loss related pills; especially Lipoderm, that women is almost unbearable to listen to. Lawyer commercials that will try and compensate you for disability, work injury, accidental death, and all of that stuff.

Commercials ... :evil: :lol:

Are you paying to much money for your car insurance? :-$

Switch to use and you could save yourself money. We'll equal or beat your current cost :-$

Cant believe nobody's said Car EDIT: Car INSURANCE adverts. Sowwy #-o

Also, this part of my post is probably gonna get edited, but 3hu's pathitic attempts to advertise leetscape.

-The dfs advert with nickelback playing, they actually managed to kill a song that had gotten over used.

-That verruca advert, whats with the random kids doing karate and screaming around.

Good adverts i've seen:

-Saw one about wasting water in las vegas, that was awesome :D :D

-Usually all the E4 adverts showing upcoming shows are good, with that voice over man.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

Happy period advert - speaks for itself.

Cilit bang - "HI IM BARRY FREAKING SCOT, AND IF YOU DONT FREAKING BUY CILIT FREAKING BANG, I'LL KEEP SHOUTING AND SHOUTING."

Then a woman appears, using cilit bang, and talking like a robot, obviously over acting "Look it is clean as a whistle."

When i rule this mortal world I'll feed barry scot to aliens.

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

I'm a musical person :roll: I think music can contribute to how effective an advert is...the better the musical arrangement, the more it draws me into the product.

Dunno about you but thats what its like for me.

Have you seen Rivers ads? You'd like them.

Nope, never seen them. Do they come on in the UK?

And Jimmy, I love car adverts :shock:

But then I guess your entitled to your own opinion :P

Cilit bang is beginning to annoy me too

I like the veruca advert though, Ermin..no music i guess but the slogan is quite good. "Bazuka that veruca!" And I actually used the product when I had a veruca, works well.

And I thought that DFS ad was good :?

Every advert is annoying. End of.

Except for the Cilit Bang adverts!!!

Barry Scott is legendary!!!!!!

But they've ruined the cillit bang adverts now, he doesnt shout :cry: he can now speak at a normal decibel level lol without yelling in someones ear.. .. ..no fun anymore XD

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

I like the veruca advert though, Ermin..no music i guess but the slogan is quite good. "Bazuka that veruca!" And I actually used the product when I had a veruca, works well.

And I thought that DFS ad was good :?

Either we're total opposites, or your just weird :ohnoes:

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.