hidden boat

Aneron

this is probably spam but oh well :P

one of my friends was training his pure and saw an area across from him in the stronghold of security... like you do in dungeons

the only thing I could think of that it might be is a boat from a quest (cabin fever maybe)

or could it be new content that we'll see soon?

cannonthingrq0.jpg

I think this has been posted before...

OT: yea it looks like a cannon or a new agility log thing... Possibly the next barbarian agil thing?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

i think its from a recent quest cant remember the name, but its where you have to get the key from the Karamthulhu to open the chest inside the ship.

edit.

Pretty sure its the underwater shipwreck in the rocking out quest.

But then again maybe its not, as theres water below it...

TERA.pngtera2.gif

tera.pngsig_corner.png

Thanks Gradeskip93 for my awesome sig!

Its probably something from already existing content. Jagex programs things from completely different areas next to each other sometimes, like every runecrafting altar is technically in the wilderness.

Pasty.png

Its probably something from already existing content. Jagex programs things from completely different areas next to each other sometimes, like every runecrafting altar is technically in the wilderness.

Correct. One way to prove this is to go to a place above ground, say Falador square, and open up the world map. You'll notice that the map is centered on Falador Square. Now, go down into the Stronghold of Security. I can almost guarantee that when you open it up, it won't be centered on the Barbarian village.

Salamoniesunsetsig5.png

8,325th to 99 Firemaking 3/9/08 | 44,811th to 99 Cooking 7/16/08

4,968th to 99 Farming 10/9/09 | Runescaper August 2005-March 2010

Tip.it Mod Feb. 2008-Sep. 2008 | Tip.it Crew Sep. 2008-Nov. 2009

Correct. One way to prove this is to go to a place above ground, say Falador square, and open up the world map. You'll notice that the map is centered on Falador Square. Now, go down into the Stronghold of Security. I can almost guarantee that when you open it up, it won't be centered on the Barbarian village.

The fact that you can see it from somewhere doesn't mean that its something that is already accessible. It seems to me you're grouping it together reasonlessly(this isn't a word but it should be). o_O

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Correct if I'm wrong, but when you're in a dungeon or underground for whatever reason, doesn't the world map always center on Lumbridge, regardless of where the dungeon entrance is?

cheapshot_u.png

www.thewaythetruth.com

xSog Bagetx

Correct if I'm wrong, but when you're in a dungeon or underground for whatever reason, doesn't the world map always center on Lumbridge, regardless of where the dungeon entrance is?

Yes it does.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Yes it does.

Ok, then in that case the world map really can't be used to prove anything...

cheapshot_u.png

www.thewaythetruth.com

xSog Bagetx

I posted this mainly because I thought it was interesting... normally the only things you can see from dungeons are other nearby dungeons, which is obviously not the case here

It looks like a boat with a cannon sticking out the side to me, which would make it either part of a quest, or (if you want to be controversial) part of an upcoming update, with sailing obviously coming to mind. I'm skeptical of that though, didn't jagex say sailing wasn't a skill? Of course they said the same thing about summoning, meh :P

Looks more like a building than a boat, kind of like one of those jungle villages built on top of a swamp. Oh by the way, slapping your name on there was real classy.

Edit:Its probably sailing.

oh by the way, you'll note that isn't my name

Hmm to me, the part we can see looks like the rear end of the cannon. Meaning, this is all of the ship there is. Perhaps there was only need for half of a ship in the area, because a player couldn't get close enough to see the other, nonexistant, side.

wartortlelove.jpg

Looks more like a building than a boat, kind of like one of those jungle villages built on top of a swamp. Oh by the way, slapping your name on there was real classy.

Edit:Its probably sailing.

oh by the way, you'll note that isn't my name

Bleh my bad, I just get tired of all the attention starved folk who decide putting their name on a discovery makes them cool and famous. Obviously this isn't the case right now so sorry.

Walkman1022.jpeg