Your prediction, and how it turned out.

sees_all1

Alright, I know everyone has made a prediction about one thing or another. I remember making this one, and thought I'd repost it.

OR wait! Ess will shoot up in price, I'm predicting that it'll hit a ceiling at about 70 gp ea.

http://itemdb-rs.runescape.com/2384_gra ... 36&scale=1

(from page 7 of the thread "12 Aug 2008 - Runecrafting Guild and Game - For All Players!")

So it went to 62/65/68... I was close.

What about everyone else, what was/is your prediction, and how did it turn out?

(glad to see this thread taking off)

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

I predicted the Sharks would go up in Price so I bought 1k of sharks with all my money and sold A few stuuf to buy them. Then once they rose in price I sold at the Exact Highest point, few next days it began to drop . Made around half a mil \'

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

I predicted our economy would fall. I was... :?:

This made me LOL in real life and I spit my $1 McDonalds Ice Tea out.

Buy Ice Tea now, on our dollar menu! McDonalds.com ba da da da da, I'm lovin it. <3:

Careful, the price manipulatiors will take advantage of it. If not stopped, it will become.... $1.16 ICE TEA! :ohnoes:

I predict anyone BUYING Iced Tea has no taste for teas. Make them yourself, it takes 5 minutes and tastes infinitely better...

OT: Anyone who knows what they're up to won't post here, for fear of "leechers," just so you know ^^. It's not too tough to make 100M into 110M into 125M in five days =|. Just watch the market, and you'll be fine.

Our_Moon.png

I remember predicting that dragon boots would be dropped from a lvl 82 or 83 slayer monster, and i was right ::'

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Well, I must say that I've made a few successful predictions:

1. The addition of player moderators (c. 2002) - Jagex added them in June 2004

2. The removal of PK-ing from the Wilderness (after the Duel Arena update)

3. A Jagex Store selling RuneScape merchandise (c. 2001)

4. An eventual increase in membership price

5. The assist system (well, it was more of a suggestion than a prediction)

Of course, I've made a few incorrect predictions as well:

1. The release of the members' version of RSC to free users (c. 2005) - Jagex did the exact opposite!

2. Nobody would get 99 in every skill - take look at the hiscore tables!

I know I've made a few more predictions, but I can't think of them off the top of my head at the moment.

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Well, I must say that I've made a few successful predictions:

1. The addition of player moderators (c. 2002) - Jagex added them in June 2004

2. The removal of PK-ing from the Wilderness (after the Duel Arena update)

3. A Jagex Store selling RuneScape merchandise (c. 2001)

4. An eventual increase in membership price

5. The assist system (well, it was more of a suggestion than a prediction)

Of course, I've made a few incorrect predictions as well:

1. The release of the members' version of RSC to free users (c. 2005) - Jagex did the exact opposite!

2. Nobody would get 99 in every skill - take look at the hiscore tables!

I know I've made a few more predictions, but I can't think of them off the top of my head at the moment.

Number four had to have happened eventually XD

My predictions: Jagex would keep throwing half-assed pvp minigames at us until we suffocated. I'm right so far, but I'm pretty sure that prediction will be broken if jagex doesn't mess up the pvp only worlds.

Also had a few price predictions... predicted furies would keep on going past today. Turns out they got dumped yesterday, and I had to sell them all min price. Hey, I still made 2M profit out of 11 furies... but I could have made something like 7M. Eh that's what you get sometimes for investing.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I predicted our economy would fall. I was... :?:

This made me LOL in real life and I spit my $1 McDonalds Ice Tea out.

Buy Ice Tea now, on our dollar menu! McDonalds.com ba da da da da, I'm lovin it. <3:

Careful, the price manipulatiors will take advantage of it. If not stopped, it will become.... $1.16 ICE TEA! :ohnoes:

Hell, it's $1.10 here. Stupid 3rd highest sales tax in the nation...

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

I once predicted the amount of quality General Discussion topics on tip.it would increase dramatically.*

Man, was I wrong!

Current topic excluded of course.

*Truthfulness of statement may not be 100% accurate

I predicted that super attack potions would rise in price, so I bought 200K of them for 44M or so, they were 220 each. One month later they were 710 each, my total of 200K super attack potions worth 142M. So I successfully made about 100M :D

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

i just posted 7,7m into 1,2k super restore(3)'s and so far i've made 500 in since last night if i sold them now <3:

gotta love when you pick up what the manipulators are gonna buy out :twisted:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Well normally I'm incredibly poor at buying and selling items, but for some reason I've made numerous good predictions about when I should buy or sell something recently.

I bought a Top Hat a few hours after the baldness glitch was fixed, and then I sold it for 1.4m one day before it started crashing. After that I then bought a Guthan's Helm and Whip for min a few hours before they started [bleep]ing again, then a couple of days later I bought Dragon Boots and an obsidian shield the day before they started [bleep]ing again. I also sold a White ele' Blouse about a week ago while it was stable, and now it's crashing.

It's worked out quite well for me, because I've managed to make a huge saving on the armour and weaponry that I needed to buy anyway.

blazesigbq9.jpg