Kent's guide to Slayer mastery! NEW SECTION!!!

Inuashakent

Bork does not give Slayer xp, but I thought it was worth a mention.

He actually does, 250 xp per kill after you killed him the first time.

That's exactly what I thought. But I checked EVERYWHERE, and they all didn't mention anything about Slayer xp. I was going to check tomorrow when I kill bork again. We'll see, but I am pretty sure he does give 250 xp.

Everywhere? Not quite. The community shouldn't write your guide for you Kent :shame:.

Nice idea of Youtube vids. I wonder if there's a way to imbed them in the post instead of a link?

Any theory on the new ancient caverns update? Or tips for gettign Ancient pages? I'm chilling at the skeleton carcasses and killing the skeletons, but not too much luck so far.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bork does not give Slayer xp, but I thought it was worth a mention.

He actually does, 250 xp per kill after you killed him the first time.

That's exactly what I thought. But I checked EVERYWHERE, and they all didn't mention anything about Slayer xp. I was going to check tomorrow when I kill bork again. We'll see, but I am pretty sure he does give 250 xp.

Everywhere? Not quite. The community shouldn't write your guide for you Kent :shame:.

Nice idea of Youtube vids. I wonder if there's a way to imbed them in the post instead of a link?

Any theory onthe new ancient caverns update? Or tips for gettign Ancient pages? I'm chilling at the skeeton carcasses and killing the skeletons, but not too much luck so far.

Yeah, I posted on my guide that I'll check tomorrow. I already killed Bork today. :-#

Thanks about the Youtube videos. And yeah, you could imbed them, but there will just be too many. That will lag up my whole guide. 1-3 Youtube videos lag some people, imagine 50+.

You are referring to the new door at Mithril dragons? I'm pretty sure its just another one of Jagex's teasers, they tend to do that alot.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I use your guides a lot (Even if I'm not intending to train summoning/slayer anytime soon. :P) One thing I'd like to ask you to implement is a recent updates section, especially if you're adding youtube videos fairly often. I think you should also try and put some music on your youtube videos, rather than have them devoid of sound. (You can do this with any movie editor program - even a trial of sony vegas? I'm not sure.)

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

I use your guides a lot (Even if I'm not intending to train summoning/slayer anytime soon. :P) One thing I'd like to ask you to implement is a recent updates section, especially if you're adding youtube videos fairly often. I think you should also try and put some music on your youtube videos, rather than have them devoid of sound. (You can do this with any movie editor program - even a trial of sony vegas? I'm not sure.)

If you use music, use something symphonic. I can't tell you how many RS videos I watch with crappy music. :lol:

Everyone can appreciate epic music, however.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

The problems with music is that it takes ALOT more time. Plus, I usually listen to Japanese music... lol.

For recent updates, you could easily just check my posts. That is a good idea though. I'll implement that soon.

I'd have to say that leaving the music out entirely would be perfectly fine. I probably wouldn't bother with it either. :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg

Thanks about the Youtube videos. And yeah, you could imbed them, but there will just be too many. That will lag up my whole guide. 1-3 Youtube videos lag some people, imagine 50+.

If you put them in a hide tag will it still load them? I dunno, just an idea.

Are you talking about Black dragons?

So you lose 250k cash, but you save alot of time. The problem with them is that they give extremely low xp.

Baby black dragons takes 15-20 minutes, and gives at least 20 hides and bones if you have a tortoise. That's a whole 80k gp for 20 minutes. You get 250k in an hour.

And you get much more xp. Even if you only kill the Green dragons while you're waiting, it's better. If it's not, then you should kill the Green dragons, then.

Of course, these are huge estimations, but you get the point.

Oh, I should have been clearer. I was referring to piety costs.

Mik2thekel.png

The problems with music is that it takes ALOT more time. Plus, I usually listen to Japanese music... lol.

For recent updates, you could easily just check my posts. That is a good idea though. I'll implement that soon.

Music is just an added extra, not that important (though I feel it gives an edge to videos.. :P)

I did check your posts, but that didn't stop me giddily looking for videos throughout the entire guide. I suppose I was too excited to properly understand what you had said in your updates post. :lol:

edit; in your spirit mages bit, you've written

Wear standard melee equipment, but replace the top, bottom, and shield with a Proselyte plate, Zamorak robe bottom (The red and white on, not just the red one! It should cost more ~100k, not 1k.).

What do you suggest to use as a shield?

Are you talking about Black dragons?

So you lose 250k cash, but you save alot of time. The problem with them is that they give extremely low xp.

Baby black dragons takes 15-20 minutes, and gives at least 20 hides and bones if you have a tortoise. That's a whole 80k gp for 20 minutes. You get 250k in an hour.

And you get much more xp. Even if you only kill the Green dragons while you're waiting, it's better. If it's not, then you should kill the Green dragons, then.

Of course, these are huge estimations, but you get the point.

Why would anyone Piety at Black dragons?

Oh, I should have been clearer. I was referring to piety costs

And dungeon, that's an error. You should bring an R defender.

inuyashakent-2.png

This might seem like a stupid idea, but maybe add set-ups for different costs or what equipment you should prioritise to buy. For instance, you could have a Slayer set-up for 5M, 10M, 20M and best possible. Might be a nice addition, not sure what you think about it though.

This might seem like a stupid idea, but maybe add set-ups for different costs or what equipment you should prioritise to buy. For instance, you could have a Slayer set-up for 5M, 10M, 20M and best possible. Might be a nice addition, not sure what you think about it though.

Great idea. \'

I sort of have that in my text already, but it would be nice to have a section on it...

inuyashakent-2.png

Glad I could help. ::'

Also, in your quote of Newbie DK, you failed to reply to him.. Or, you replied with the same thing he replied? ... :?

First, teleport to Barbarian outpost using your dueling ring, and then run north. Get inside the tower, and go down the ladder. Go to the middle of the room, and set your cannon. There are plenty of newbs here, sadly. Use a combat familiar.

Surely you mean a Games Necklace?

Great guide 10/10, I'm using it now! =D>

hugo_da_dark.png

i R lyk totally shee dead peopl0z pl0x | ZMI RuneCrafting Guide

Great idea. \'

I sort of have that in my text already, but it would be nice to have a section on it...

That is a pretty good idea. =D> I'd actually be pretty interested in seeing that.

dgs5.jpg

Glad I could help. ::'

Also, in your quote of Newbie DK, you failed to reply to him.. Or, you replied with the same thing he replied? ... :?

I was thinking of the answer, and must have typed his question... :lol:

I forgot what I was thinking, but it should have been...

I never said Piety at Black dragons. Maybe at babies, but not at Blacks.

UPDATE: BORK. He gives 250 Slayer xp, and I updated my guide with a Safespot for Ranging. I will test Magic tomorrow.

inuyashakent-2.png

For Dagannoths, you have put the same inventory picture for both Lighthouse and Chaos Tunnels.

Thanks..

Lord Shalaj

[99 Woodcutting] [99 Strength][99 Hitpoints]

30db3v5.jpg

"What will come, will come..

..We will have to face it when it does!"

Farming With Profit and VineSweeper Guide

A better method to slay Dagannoths!

PvP drops:

[hide=]1 x Vesta's Chainbody, 3 x Brawling gloves (Melee [1], Range [1], Magic [1])[/hide]

I didn't read through the whole thread, but you forgot the jade vine in the " external slayer xp" part, here you explain to slay Borg daily.

IIRC, you can kill it every other day, one day plant/check health, the other day fight it. I think you get 2500 slayer xp from it, and 1500 farming xp for checking health.

Nice guide overall

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

I didn't read through the whole thread, but you forgot the jade vine in the " external slayer xp" part, here you explain to slay Borg daily.

IIRC, you can kill it every other day, one day plant/check health, the other day fight it. I think you get 2500 slayer xp from it, and 1500 farming xp for checking health.

Nice guide overall

I just made that section, so I didn't update it with the vine yet.

inuyashakent-2.png

Overall I still like this guide. I do like your "guide writing skills", lack of a better phrase.

But to make it that much better, I think you should:

-Add more pictures (in a way, that's always a way to improve) (not a very good suggestion but hey)

-Add MANY different setups for each assignment (with a pic of each one)

-Unique ways to finish each assignment (like Ancients or Grey Chins at Nechs)

-Possibly adding a "Melee, Ranged and Mage" method of attempting every assignment (I know methods and setup for ranging every assinment, because I got 99 ranged from Slayer alone)

Your probably all ready doing some of these but whatever I'll suggest anyway

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!