strange drops

magzar

so i'm ranging blue dragons

and i pick up the drops

and one of them, was a toy mouse

are blue dragons supposed to drop toy mice?

anyway for discussion value

has anyone else gotten any strange and unexpected drops?

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

oh, i didn't think of that

now i feel stupid

[hide]

Damnit, I tripped over Magzar's half inflated blow-up doll and hurt myself. I wish he wouldn't leave that thing lying around. -.-

[/hide]

Odd drops? How about anything noted from a non-humanoid monster? How does a Brine Rat go to a bank and get his stuff noted?

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Odd drops? How about anything noted from a non-humanoid monster? How does a Brine Rat go to a bank and get his stuff noted?

Yeah, and how does a troll drop 3 noted mackeral? My money is on the stomach of every monster in runescape being a noting machine. This allows massive food consumption at no harm to the monster.

ny_lucario.png

Yeah, and how does a troll drop 3 noted mackeral? My money is on the stomach of every monster in runescape being a noting machine. This allows massive food consumption at no harm to the monster.

Then why don't we get noted Adventurers when we slay dragons and other large beasties? Or at least noted Adventurer Parts...

Oh I got one, why do warped turtles drop noted cabbages? #-o
In the quest it shows the warped terrorbirds talking. So we deduce they are sapient. We also see that the terrorbirds act as guards. So they must be paid. Ergo, considering the tortoise love of cabbage, we can concur that the noted cabbage are their salaries.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

how about the 28 noted shrimp and 17 steel javalins (p) I got from a level 80 with full rune and a dragon skirt who was skulled at the time...man that was a bummer

081016151441ce3.png

Full dharoks...skulled...

For the npcs, i'd have to say the DKs drop some pretty random stuff...What are they doing holding onto red d'hide vambs and noted tallys?

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

how about the 28 noted shrimp and 17 steel javalins (p) I got from a level 80 with full rune and a dragon skirt who was skulled at the time...man that was a bummer

081016151441ce3.png

For the npcs, i'd have to say the DKs drop some pretty random stuff...What are they doing holding onto red d'hide vambs and noted tallys?

At least he refilled your supplies pretty nicely, quite a few nice pots and some good food

snipers_end.png

081016151441ce3.png

I killed a friend with 75k on him for a DFS. \'

Yeah, Jagex messed up.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

curry from iron dragons

and where do black dragons get those hundreds of addy javs and addy darts(p) from

surely holding that many darts they would [puncture] themselves because of no where liek a pack or a arrow holder to keep them, therefore poisoning themselves and giving us all free slayer exp

i fixed the boat :)

fixedboat.gif

081016151441ce3.png

Yeah, Jagex messed up.

Is it true DFS' and DFH are drops from PvP?

~Zackdt

zackdt.png

A whole chocolate cake from Black Dragons.

Makes them seem a lot less threatening when they drop some delicious cake. I wonder if they cook during the time when they're not being killed by players.

alright. once, there was a family of the dad, Joe, the mom, Sue and the son Jim. one day they were sitting at the breakfast table eating pancakes. the next thing they knew, 3 giant penguins came in and bit their heads off. they died. the end

A whole chocolate cake from Black Dragons.

Makes them seem a lot less threatening when they drop some delicious cake. I wonder if they cook during the time when they're not being killed by players.

THE CAKE IS A LIE!

Yeah... theres a lot of weird drops. Heh, getting a toy mouse while at armadyl or saradomin is pretty fun, I always wind it up and release it and people are like ... wtf? I'm like yeah... blame my accumulator :P

I swear, for DK's, they made the rare drops like rings and axes, and every other item is almost meant to have the word "axe" or "ring" in it... or coloured red (vambs..)... or random as hell. >.>

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Yeah, Jagex messed up.

i honestly don't understand what you mean by that.

do you mean that he had 75k on him and a dfs showed up?

cause if thats what you mean then jagex REALLY messed up.