Who has more money?

Howlin0001

P2p easy. A lot easier to get drops that are worth millions. The max drop in F2p is if you PK someone for like full Sara.

With active accounts: P2p

Inactive accounts: F2p. Lots of people have quit with a bunch of rares. I know of 2 or 3 people IRL that have quit with over 10 phats each. And before any one asks.. Yes they have forgotten their name and pass.

For active I'd say PvP, although we are typically lower on cash because we have more things to spend it on.

For inactive it's obviously f2p, think how many people quit with lots of phats in RSC and how many other accounts have quit since.

EDIT: Oh and this should be moved to questionnaires I think.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Well if you count all the rares of the people who quit throughout the years: and thus are f2p, I think it may be f2p. Also, there's like 4m f2ps versus 1m members? They've got the numbers, and the rares. So I'll say f2p.

2480+ total

I'd say P2P has the most money. Spend one day at GWD and you can make money than an F2Per can make PKing (including deaths and losses)

Although there are quite a few people who have retired from F2P with their Phats left behind, just think about all the thousands of people who can only boast rune armour being their best item in the bank they leave behind. And of course think of all the people who retire from P2P with GWD swords and Dragon armour.

Money makes the world go round :roll:

Li Chef

/m\_(-.-)_/m\

"The sort of twee person who thinks swearing is any way a sign of lack of education or of a lack of verbal interest is just [bleep]ing lunacy" ~ Stephen Fry

LuMengjr.jpg

Well if you count all the rares of the people who quit throughout the years: and thus are f2p, I think it may be f2p. Also, there's like 4m f2ps versus 1m members? They've got the numbers, and the rares. So I'll say f2p.

If you're counting the active accounts: It's like 10m F2P vs 1m P2P. But like 95% F2P have less than 1m gp. So I think P2P are richer in total and on average.

And for non-active players... well they are all F2P now. :D

[404] Signature not found.

You do realize that banks get reset like every 6 months or so. So inactive accounts- 0money to f2p. I'd say p2p win easily this time, i mean really, its so darn easy to gain money now when pvp is out, jsut take 75k, get a mate , go pk, several tries - milions of gp.... easyyyy (not to mention gwd, boy its easy to get money in there)

The clock is ticking, and your time is running out, mortals.

You do realize that banks get reset like every 6 months or so. So inactive accounts- 0money to f2p. I'd say p2p win easily this time, i mean really, its so darn easy to gain money now when pvp is out, jsut take 75k, get a mate , go pk, several tries - milions of gp.... easyyyy (not to mention gwd, boy its easy to get money in there)

No they don't :s

They don't. I once quit for 1.5 years and when I came back my bank was how I left it.

2dvjurb.png

P2P has more players than F2P or nearly equal, and most members are higher levels and have more money than free players, so P2P.

Wait, what? I always thought F2P had more people... *shrugs* Whatever.

Ont Topic: Assuming we're just counting active accounts, P2P probably has a higher net worth. Average worth per character is definitely higher in P2P, whether we're counting just active or anyone.

ab38dfd9d8.png

bluehooloovo.png

bluehooloovo.png

[hide=]

The light at the end of the tunnel is the demon-infested lava pit.

blue = sad

hoo = who

loo = 100

vo = broken ice cream cone = sad children = sad babies = dead babies

bluehooloovo = sadwho100deadbabies = Who is sad about 100 dead babies?

I've cracked the code!

[/hide]Blog

p2p. Look at the people in a f2p world, back in the day there used to be 1:8 rune warriors wearing at least trimmed. Now it's almost impossible to see though GE makes money making easier.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

P2P has more players than F2P or nearly equal, and most members are higher levels and have more money than free players, so P2P.

Way to be completely wrong. F2p has way more active players then p2p.

But p2p does have more money then f2p, we may have more players, but only 5% or less have 10M+ in their banks.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

I think that matters how you see it.

I mean some peoples have been p2p for a few years, quitted and became automatically f2p (n0valife for example).

I think loads of those old p2p accounts are pretty rich and if you realise that all of them are f2p now I think f2p is richer ;).

Somehow if you keep them seeïng as p2p then p2p will be more rich, but not a lot ;).

I'm doubting what's more easy to achieve, maxed out F2p or maxed out p2p.

What should exist more, more experience or more bankworth in gp's

20% of F2P are dirt poor, 40% are poor pures, 20% are poor mains, 30% are mains with 3m+, 10% has more than 10m... 1% has all the rares you guys claim.

Just a few numbers I made up, but it's suprising accurate...

P2P has much more cash.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

20% of F2P are dirt poor, 40% are poor pures, 20% are poor mains, 30% are mains with 3m+, 10% has more than 10m... 1% has all the rares you guys claim.

Just a few numbers I made up, but it's suprising accurate...

P2P has much more cash.

I love your reasoning and fictitious statistics. Who are you to say these numbers are "accurate"?

Honestly, I don't see why it matters. Why does it matter whether each party has more/less money, they are both complimentary factors in the v-economy anyways. The relevancy or impact this has is next to zero either/or way.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Even though id say F2P outnumber P2P by a good bit,P2P is worth much much more.The drops,skills and quests,I also think so many F2P accounts are made are just left there or either half worked so are very poor and usually beg.

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.-Jim Morrison

Considering P2Pers that quit for more than a year also cancelled the membership (as I heard some people that don't make up their mind if they would play again don't bother cancelling for those ~5$/month), I would say if we count all accounts and todays GE prices, F2P has more wealth. If we do not count inactive accounts, P2P has way more.

savormix.gif
R.I.P. oO000oO0oO00, RS2 range pure transformed to a maxed PvM char in EoC, ten years of time completely wasted.
Good to be gone :)