Worlds #1 Sport?

Danqazmlp

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running/Jogging/Walking. A more entertaining sport than soccer, (which is no surprise considering how boring and time wasting soccer is).

I could equally say that Running/Jogging/Walking is a waste of time.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Team games are really great to play if you like and play well with your team-mates, however my favourite game has to be squsah due to the speed and reflexes combined with stamina.

However, it is very difficult to watch squash if you are not actually watching it on location, so I would say the best and certainly easiest sport to watch (on TV) has to be rugby.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Basketball may be rivaling football (normal) :P Loads and loads of people play it in China, and China is basically 1/3rd of the world's population or so :lol:

Same could be said with cricket and indians

Weird thing is,I always see them swinging their (bat?) like baseball.If you love it so much learn to [bleep] play it right.

Are you having a go at cricket or baseball there? Either way, the sports are massively different.

iteme3721.jpg

A more entertaining sport than soccer, (which is no surprise considering how boring and time wasting soccer is).

Have you ever played soccer?Its pretty boring if you're a goalkeeper with a decent team,but as a midfielder its the biggest adrenalin rush you can ever get without going illegal.

Also,why call it football if you don't use your foot?

As a midfielder I can tell you there are plenty of things that cause bigger adrenalin rushes. Like base jumping. Or being goal keeper for a Really bad team.

That being said, soccer(football) probably wins as first in terms of popularity. It's also easy to have pick-up games pretty much anywhere. Basketball is also pretty popular in terms of pick up games, at least here in the states, but you do need a hoop or two to play.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

A more entertaining sport than soccer, (which is no surprise considering how boring and time wasting soccer is).

Have you ever played soccer?Its pretty boring if you're a goalkeeper with a decent team,but as a midfielder its the biggest adrenalin rush you can ever get without going illegal.

Also,why call it football if you don't use your foot?

As a midfielder I can tell you there are plenty of things that cause bigger adrenalin rushes. Like base jumping. Or being goal keeper for a Really bad team.

I'm a goalkeeper :twss:

But yeah,my team is survivable.In a game against a similar ranked team there are countless attempts to score,obviously.My team let 8 through,and they slowed the ball enough to be caught 7 times.We won 4-1 :mrgreen:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Basketball may be rivaling football (normal) :P Loads and loads of people play it in China, and China is basically 1/3rd of the world's population or so :lol:

Same could be said with cricket and indians

Weird thing is,I always see them swinging their (bat?) like baseball.If you love it so much learn to [bleep] play it right.

Are you having a go at cricket or baseball there? Either way, the sports are massively different.

I was having a "go" at the indian workers who come here and play it on their day off.I have nothing against that,they just swing the bat wrong.If they love it so much,they should play it right.

But baseball is awesome.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

IMO watching NFL is pretty boring as it's stop go stop go. Rugby is usually very interesting to watch and football is depending on who is playing, huge games like Manchester United against Chelsea are usually very interesting. There are 2 unheard of sports outside Ireland though which are extremely interesting to watch as their so fast paced, Gaelic football and

Is one of those two where its kind of like hockey, but with a net on the end of the stick, and the ball's thrown through the air? If so, i saw that on tv once and it looked so dangerous, yet so fun.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I loooove basketball. So I must say basketball for both.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Is one of those two where its kind of like hockey, but with a net on the end of the stick, and the ball's thrown through the air? If so, i saw that on tv once and it looked so dangerous, yet so fun.

lacrosse, it's fun to play but like you said one mistake and you'll end up with a black eye

No that's Lacrosse, Hurling is a Irish game played with 2 goals, 15 a side team and "Hurls", specifically shaped wood and a small solid leather ball. If you get it into the goal it's 3 points, over the bar 1 point, wide nothing. There's certain rules to it like you can only pick up the ball in a certain way, must bounce the ball off the Hurl every 4 steps and more.

According to Guinness world records it's the worlds fastest field game so it's very exciting to watch.

Not gonna make a thread to say this but NZ rugby league world cup champions!

\' \'

This was the most fitting relevent thread to post it in.

Were any faceplants scored?

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

There are 2 unheard of sports outside Ireland though which are extremely interesting to watch as their so fast paced, Gaelic football and

Not really unheard of. :wink: We have shinty here which is slightly similar to hurling, but it's not as popular here as hurling is in Irleand

I'll stick to my proper football anyway.

sig2ho7.jpg