What do you do?(Where do you work? What is your occupation?)

saif

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AS level student (doing maths, further maths, physics & chemistry). I'm old enough for a job, but I really cba to get one at the moment. I don't have a great deal of spare time and I often do voluntary work during the holidays instead.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I am a student. I attend college. i dont work. my parents pay for stuff. but i dont ask for much. besides school i am a bowler. i win scholarships and can pay most of the way through college.

pretty much the same except I attend high school and I work at a local summer camp. under minimum wage but at least i won't be bored at a... desk job :wall:

pk vid 1^ includes rushing vesta ags dclaws zuriel statius huge k0s pro zerkpure

Well, I'll find out within 60 days if I'm working at Target. So that'll be...interesting.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Burger King.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

AS (soon to be A2) student doing ICT, English Literature, Psychology and Sociology.

After that for a year I'll probably be doing A2 ICT, Psychology and Sociology then maybe an AS in Computing too.

Then going on to doing Computer Science or similar (nearly all CS courses require maths @ A2 :wall: ) I saw a nice Internet Studies course where you learn web design and stuff at Salford Uni but I was really hoping to go to Manchester since it's a lot more prestigious.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

As of now, Im out of school (start college on Aug. 17th :thumbsup: )

But I work at Burgerking, making whoppers, and watching people kill themselves eating it as well.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Massage Therapist (which is currently paying for my school)

The ladies like ... :D

Wish I had your job. I really enjoy giving my lady friends massages, but I wish I could get more experience and proper technique because, as you said... the ladies like :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

Massage Therapist (which is currently paying for my school)

The ladies like ... :D

Wish I had your job. I really enjoy giving my lady friends massages, but I wish I could get more experience and proper technique because, as you said... the ladies like :thumbsup:

Oh, its well worth it. Its not exhausting, normal hours, and its in demand. (Blame it on the recession?)

Also, its very rewarding, you know, helping others out. The ladies thing is a perk ;)

dtownboy.png

chatscreen-1-1.jpg

Brawl Code: 1633-9644-2679 (always up for a battle! PM me.)

I am on a work placement year as part of a degree. I do architectural engineering at loughborough University, and am due to start my final year of three at the end of september.

I am currently working my last 2 or 3 weeks at Morgan Ashurst in Ipswich, Uk. I am working as a Project Co-ordinator for the Ipswich office, which deal with mainly commercial developments, of minimum value of £10m! Currently working on a £35m sporting Village, which is very interesting as I love construction and sports...go figure.

My first real job, and the money is not at all bad either;)

thurdinatorio4.png

thurdinatorzk9.png

16x Black mask

1x Dragon Chainbody

1x Dragonic Visage

32x Dragon Boots

Obsidian Drops:-13 x Cape/ 6 x Shield/ 6 x Maul/ 750+ Onyx Tips

I teach sailing at a local maritime school, where I've been sailing almost my whole life. It's my first year, so I'm only a "junior instructor", meaning I only work in the mornings, and then I sail in a class in the afternoon. It's a great job, I get to hang out with my friends a lot (most of my close friends sail, and are working there), I get to be out on the water almost all day, and I get to teach awesome little kids. Not to mention that once thats over I get to go out and sail myself.

This is my first job (I just turned 16), and I get paid about $1000 for the summer, and I work 1 3-hour long class 5 days a week, for 9 weeks. I love my job :D

High school student, hoping to make some money from graphic design sometimes soon and helping my mom out at a summer camp for 5$ an hour.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

High school student, hoping to make some money from graphic design sometimes soon and helping my mom out at a summer camp for 5$ an hour.

That sucks, that's below minimum wage.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I don't have a job, pretty much whenever I ask my mom/step-dad for a few bucks to hang out with some friends, or go to the movies, they're fine with it. I guess it's my "allowance" if that's what you'd call it.

21ed8x.jpg

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

That sucks, that's below minimum wage.

Better than nothing. Or staying home for that matter.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!