god pages

shauneus

Glad i bought all the pages back then guthix were 50k, saradomin were 150k and zamorak were 200k. <3:

Same here, I only wish i could tear them out now. The 1.5 mil i spent filling them in the first place would be worth insanely more now.

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God pages are rare at vyrewatches aswell.

I have burnt 500 vyrewatch and never gotten a god page.

The big items i got were Adamant full helm (g), Adamant kiteshield (g), 2 Dragon Spears and zamorak plateskirt(might have been a different zamorak item).

If you start saying that anything in the knowledge base is inacurate, then you might aswell say that the corporeal beast doesnt drop some kind of sigil because nobody posts drops of them.

I believe jagex more then rumours so I will say that their still in clue scrolls untill I see a jagex mod say they arent.

Difference being that there HAS been pictures of sigils and NONE of god pages from clues. KB is inaccurate, you've been shown several examples in this topic yet you seem to be ignoring those.

Also not all Jagex mods know everything (infact, I doubt that ANY Jagex mod could answer all quests relating to the game accurately) I've asked Paul things before and he says he doesn't know and he's one of the mods who's going to know more than most.

The fact is is that no one has posted a picture of a god page from a clue since April 22nd.

Why would you consider a screenshot proof? If you doubt the KB on the grounds that "The knowledge base has been wrong before...", why would you not doubt a screen shot on the basis of "Someone has made fake screenshots before"? I'm fairly certain that fake screen shots are posted way more often than knowledge base errors are found.

[hide=Lots of Text]

God pages are rare at vyrewatches aswell.

I have burnt 500 vyrewatch and never gotten a god page.

The big items i got were Adamant full helm (g), Adamant kiteshield (g), 2 Dragon Spears and zamorak plateskirt(might have been a different zamorak item).

If you start saying that anything in the knowledge base is inacurate, then you might aswell say that the corporeal beast doesnt drop some kind of sigil because nobody posts drops of them.

I believe jagex more then rumours so I will say that their still in clue scrolls untill I see a jagex mod say they arent.

Difference being that there HAS been pictures of sigils and NONE of god pages from clues. KB is inaccurate, you've been shown several examples in this topic yet you seem to be ignoring those.

Also not all Jagex mods know everything (infact, I doubt that ANY Jagex mod could answer all quests relating to the game accurately) I've asked Paul things before and he says he doesn't know and he's one of the mods who's going to know more than most.

The fact is is that no one has posted a picture of a god page from a clue since April 22nd.

Why would you consider a screenshot proof? If you doubt the KB on the grounds that "The knowledge base has been wrong before...", why would you not doubt a screen shot on the basis of "Someone has made fake screenshots before"? I'm fairly certain that fake screen shots are posted way more often than knowledge base errors are found.

[/hide]

People think i dont read threads anymore. :-#

Anyway, i did see them.

I just dont think everytime a rumour starts and the knowledge base conterdicts the rumour, the knowledge base is inacurate.

There are ways of proving that they still are in clues, but there are also always excuses towards the proof.

"I got this today."

*Shows a god page clue*

"The picture is fake."

If its a video of someone getting it.

"My latest clue, got it today."

*The video shows a god page reward*

"He either waited to upload it or faked it."

Either way, for every proof, there is an excuse.

Even if a jagex mod posted that they still are in clues, people could say the mod is wrong.

This can pretty much go back and forth forever.

Find someone who claims to have gotten one recently and plug a lie detector on him so we can find out once and for all? :?

OKay I can comment about runescape KB this is from the prayer FAQ

When I recharge my Prayer points at an altar or with a potion, my prayer level is the maximum number of Prayer points I can have. How can I get extra Prayer points?

Here are two places where this is possible:

The monks' altar upstairs in the Monastery (talk to Abbot Langley).

The Nature Shrine in Mort Myre (complete Nature Spirit quest first).

Both will give you 2 extra Prayer points.

We all know there is other ways of doing this the spring and the ancient mace.

This is why it actually helps to read it; emphasis mine.

Notice it says "Possible." It does not say this is the ONLY two ways, it says they are POSSIBLE ways.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

To be honest i think two theries:

A) they greatly decreased the chances from t trails to around 3rd age levels, because they became available at vry burning, if they hadn't lowered the rates there would be too many by far, they just lowered them a bit too far.

B) They removed them on purpose from t trails because of their power. Don't forget the zam book is the undisputed best shield for rangers, and it was a measily 600k, this way they have raised the price.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Holy mother of god. I had no idea pages had risen so much in price, and to think i sold a couple of guthix pages for 50k a few months after the GE came out >.<

Wow but from the price increase alone i have to say something is defenitly wrong, either the drops have been severly reduced or eliminated all together. Thats the only explination.

cool_sig1.jpg

hmm, well this is interesting isnt it?

3rd age has a 1/10000 chance of dropping, and on Tif alone there are numerous pictures of their existance.

at the same time, we have pictures of every other drop aswell, all of which are remarkably more common than 1/10000.

Furthermore, we have had a grand total of.. zero pictures of ANY god pages. Now if we make an assumption and say we've had 10 3rd age drops (the RAREST drop in the game, debateably) in the past month, and zero god pages, we can deduce that either:

1) God pages have had their drop rate reduced to something greater than 1/100000

2) God pages have been removed entirely from clues. Period.

edit- there's being unlucky- one person having a bad run. there's a data glitch- a small pocket of people having similarl cases of bad luck. and then theres wholeistic data representation, in which zero out of all of the sample group test negative. which in scientific communities is usually defined as a definite result...ish thing.

Reverents can be a pain, but you can run away from them. Just curious, do they still have teleblocking ability?

Fear the church, the reverents have 85 magic!!!!

hmm, well this is interesting isnt it?

3rd age has a 1/10000 chance of dropping, and on Tif alone there are numerous pictures of their existance.

at the same time, we have pictures of every other drop aswell, all of which are remarkably more common than 1/10000.

Furthermore, we have had a grand total of.. zero pictures of ANY god pages. Now if we make an assumption and say we've had 10 3rd age drops (the RAREST drop in the game, debateably) in the past month, and zero god pages, we can deduce that either:

1) God pages have had their drop rate reduced to something greater than 1/100000

2) God pages have been removed entirely from clues. Period.

edit- there's being unlucky- one person having a bad run. there's a data glitch- a small pocket of people having similarl cases of bad luck. and then theres wholeistic data representation, in which zero out of all of the sample group test negative. which in scientific communities is usually defined as a definite result...ish thing.

Or people just don't bother to post god pages on here.

2dvjurb.png

sarapagewy3.png

Ok so the first clue i do after the update I get a sara page.

Either it's incredibly lucky, or they just updated the clues again to make it more common.

Anyway, here's the confirmation they do still drop in clues

I hope you weren't just really lucky.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Try selling on the forums, some people might not be aware ;-)

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

And they're back in now... Just got a guthix page.

This if anything is more proof that they were gone before, the fact that after months of no one getting one they're back to their normal drop rate.

Agreed. But we'll never know- pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man. You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?