Dragon Claws

Ajdinp

Wow, that 3 hits add up to the 4th is seeming like it's true. I've screened a lot of specs (didn't save them) where all 4 hits hit and it was true for all of them, except for one which was one off. However, the guide on runescape.com says "4 hits with a high chance of inflicting a lot of damage". Wheras with DDS I seem to get a lot of bad specials, not only do I hit a lot higher a lot more often with the D claws, but it seems like they're a lot more accurate, too. Like I said, I was consistently destroying my opponents.

Oh, I just went through my pictures and most of them turn out the same. It's like the first two hits added Equal the 3rd hit. And the 3rd hit Doubled Equals the 4th.

Maulmachine, how did you get yours? :shock:

Bought em for 1 mill.

maulmachine4.png

Corporeal Drops:2xHoly elixers

Bandos Drops: Bcp(soloed) 5x hilts 8x tassets

Armadyl Drops:Armadyl Hilt(trio)

Zamorak Drops: 2xZamorakian spear 3x Steam battlestaff

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that 3 hits add up to the 4th is seeming like it's true. I've screened a lot of specs (didn't save them) where all 4 hits hit and it was true for all of them, except for one which was one off. However, the guide on runescape.com says "4 hits with a high chance of inflicting a lot of damage". Wheras with DDS I seem to get a lot of bad specials, not only do I hit a lot higher a lot more often with the D claws, but it seems like they're a lot more accurate, too. Like I said, I was consistently destroying my opponents.

Oh, I just went through my pictures and most of them turn out the same. It's like the first two hits added Equal the 3rd hit. And the 3rd hit Doubled Equals the 4th.

Bought em for 1 mill.

When you told me that on pm I sold mine. :D

Dfh's still bought out thanks to some friends to mne, also.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Bought em for 1 mill.

You're serious?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Imagine all the offers in GE atm for em!

Surely a nerf is on its way - I mean imagine hitting 18/18/36/72 lolz

No, that won't happen. The max is like what 41 with the best gear? A hit won't go over that.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

[hide=Cocky Quote]

Real stats:

1129795773dragclaws.png

My guess was:

Attack

Stab: +42

Slash: +58

Crush: -4

Magic: +0

Range: +0

Defence

Stab: +18

Slash: +33

Crush: +12

Summoning: +0

Other

Strength: +59

Prayer: +0

I wasn't too far away :)

Special Attack:

Slice and Dice

Four very quick attacks performed at once, with a good chance of inflicting a lot of damage.

[/hide]

3HU, no one gives a rats [wagon] that you guessed the stats of this, NO ONE. What are you trying to prove?

Why is everyone so mean to him? From my knowledge, he's never really done anything to anyone...except pk them in old wildy. :D

Yes, any why can't they understand also that this topic isn't about him either?

Well done on the guessing or w/e.

On Topic, if I had the junk to sell with the stuff I got fro selling the claws, it'd be 50M worth. :D

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I'd go off on a list of reasons why, but I'm off topic as it is.

Dragon claws & Dragon plate. "We are never going to release the dragon plate," BS. I don't take anything Jagex says serious anymore, they won't keep their word.

I'd go off on a list of reasons why, but I'm off topic as it is.

Dragon claws & Dragon plate. "We are never going to release the dragon plate," BS. I don't take anything Jagex says serious anymore, they won't keep their word.

Oh c'mon. They had to come at some stage. Nothing Jagex say should be read as the truth and nothing but the truth. Dragon Kiteshield's next but I won't get in to that just yet :P

I think these will have an impact on the ags market as these are alot cheper if one was to be pjing.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

Why is everyone so mean to him? From my knowledge, he's never really done anything to anyone...except pk them in old wildy. :D

Yes, any why can't they understand also that this topic isn't about him either?

Well done on the guessing or w/e.

On Topic, if I had the junk to sell with the stuff I got fro selling the claws, it'd be 50M worth. :D

he have DONE lots of thing that makes a good reason to hate him ;) (i HATED him to, but i have grown up and forgave him)

i want one of these so bad they pwn big time :D

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

[hide=Cocky Quote]
Real stats:

1129795773dragclaws.png

My guess was:

Attack

Defence

Other

Special Attack:

Slice and Dice

Four very quick attacks performed at once, with a good chance of inflicting a lot of damage.

[/hide]

3HU, no one gives a rats [wagon] that you guessed the stats of this, NO ONE. What are you trying to prove?

He was just giving his opinion, and if you don't like it, then get lost.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips

[hide=Cocky Quote]
Real stats:

1129795773dragclaws.png

My guess was:

Attack

Defence

Other

Special Attack:

Slice and Dice

[/hide]

hellbellz, no one gives a rats [wagon] about how much you hate him, What are you trying to prove?

Stop being such an [wagon] and just add him as a foe. ucp.php?i=zebra&mode=foes

I am tired of you guys [bleep]'ing when ever he posts anything.

sig.jpg

[hide=Cocky Quote]
Real stats:

1129795773dragclaws.png

My guess was:

Attack

Defence

Other

Special Attack:

Slice and Dice

[/hide]

hellbellz, no one gives a rats [wagon] about how much you hate him, What are you trying to prove?

Stop being such an [wagon] and just add him as a foe. ucp.php?i=zebra&mode=foes

I am tired of you guys [bleep] when ever he posts anything.

I must say I was pretty mad too when I found out he was posting fake screenshots of the D plate body's stats, without telling us (he jus says: look, here are the stats). I mean wtf... Then later he comes back and says, "hey, I wasnt far off".

I must say I was pretty mad too when I found out he was posting fake screenshots of the D plate body's stats, without telling us (he jus says: look, here are the stats). I mean wtf... Then later he comes back and says, "hey, I wasnt far off".

Can none of you read, like at all?

Seeing as I'm going to work and no doubt someone will complete the quest and show the stats of the items I posted, I must say that they where guesses, however, I do think they will be roughly around where I guessed.

Figured if I didn't say this now people would just flame me when I'm back from work lol.

Seeing as I'm going to work and no doubt someone will complete the quest and show the stats of the items I posted, I must say that they where guesses, however, I do think they will be roughly around where I guessed.

Figured if I didn't say this now people would just flame me when I'm back from work lol.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the same post as the one where you posted the picture, OR you edited it in later.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the same post as the one where you posted the picture, OR you edited it in later.

Here you go.

9650233652464_obj_big.gif

Attack

Stab: +0

Slash: +0

Crush: +0

Magic: -30

Range: -10

Defence

Stab: +116

Slash: +114

Crush: +104

Magic: -6

Range: +114

Summoning: +60

Other

Strength: +0

Those posts were 44 minutes apart.

2dvjurb.png

Here you go.

9650233652464_obj_big.gif

Attack

Stab: +0

Slash: +0

Crush: +0

Magic: -30

Range: -10

Defence

Stab: +116

Slash: +114

Crush: +104

Magic: -6

Range: +114

Summoning: +60

Other

Strength: +0

Those posts were 44 minutes apart.

Yep, given the quest is like 8 hours long, I think that's pretty fair don't you?

Do you have to complete the quest to wield them (like d scimmy) or just a 60 attack (like d spear)?

Can't wait to see what the price stabilises at I'm guess its going to be in the 200k region.

Ps what drops them?

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

I have concluded that Dragon Claws will not and need not to be nerfed. Why you ask?

Because they have a set hitting system already to prevent over-powering and 1 hit k0es on high health. Think of it this way...

99 str = max 25 - 36 the first swipe; max 18-18 the second swipe.

90 str = max 22 - 30 the first swipe; max 15-15 the second swipe.

85 str = max 20 - 28 the first swipe; max 13-13 the second swipe.

80 str = max 18 - 26 the first swipe; max 11-11 the second swipe.

And so on.

Remember that is the max. you will almost never hit that. Just like with dds ive only hit my max once out of the millions of times i used it.

these are all assumptions from viewing people using them.

In player versus player matches the person who can get you half health then dd spec you will most likely finish you off. this is the same with dragon claws. and those last two hits, one is just as a poison hitting you and the other is like a recoil ( you can still use a recoil whilst using d claws thought *ouch*)

Sapor_ball.png

Sapor_Ball.png

Sapor_Ball.png

d claws are uber ownage, i would buy a pair if ppl wernt selling for like 20m, wait a few weeks an they will drop, id rather my g maul for pks anyway, or a dds, which come much cheaper and are both just as effective.

0316kyle.png

0316kyle.png

GodWars Drops:Bandos-1 solo hilt, 1 solo boots,CS-10 Hilts, 5 Chests,11 Tassets, 2 boots, 19 Shards

Zamorack:CS-11 spears, 3 Staffs,2 shards

KQ-2 D Chains

Dks-2 Zerkers,1 D Axe,