temple knights involved in black knights?

dekromme

Hey everyone,

Im new on tip.it but ive been reading here for a long time. Then when i noticed something i wanted 2 share with you so thats why i post. When is was watching the login screen with the moving camera positions of some runescape sceneries i noticed that the dying knight at the god wars dungeon entrance is holding an elite black knight helm! The knight was part of an expedition send by the temple knights (elite white knights if u can call them this way). So do top white knights and top black knights work together? Or did he just get it from a black knight when he killed it? Just thought this would rise some questions. Wat do u guys think?

i've always believed from quest storylines and behaviour, that white knights and temple knights were far from the good guys they portray themselves as

as to there true purpose, who will ever know....hurry grand master quest 2? :ohnoes:

You only live twice. Once when you are born and once when you look death in the face.

Do not fear Death. Death is always at our side. When we show fear, it jumps at us faster than light. But, if we do not show fear, it casts its eye upon us gently and then guides us into infinity...

i've always believed from quest storylines and behaviour, that white knights and temple knights were far from the good guys they portray themselves as

as to there true purpose, who will ever know....hurry grand master quest 2? :ohnoes:

+1;

bob1qy5.png

Temple Knights are involved in the Sea Slug arc, right? Thus I am inclined to believe, from that and other quests, that they fight for good. But like many secret agencies, they probably have, in the past, done wrong for the greater good.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

very interesting! :-k

P.S. welcome to the forums. ::'

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

Wow, very nice find. Maybe that will be the topic of the next grand master quest, a continuation of the temple knights saga that finally tells the thruth about them?

Welcome to the forums, very nice first post :D

16185_s.gif

+1;

bob1qy5.png

Uh oh.... I can sense a *craaaaaaazy* twist coming up :D

i do love A good conspiracy debate :D

+1;

bob1qy5.png

wise words from bob. heed his warning! HEED IT!

2Xeo5.png

Yeah, there's clearly something fishy about the White Knights. First, why did they take control of Falador from King Vallance? Where is King Vallance? Is he even alive? Delruth in Burthorpe says the White Knights ascended to power when King Vallance was ill; the Varrock Museum confirms this in one of its exhibits. King Vallance hasn't been seen in ages--if he's really dead, why are the White Knights covering it up? Sir Amik Varze even answers the king's mail, as seen in Postbag 13. The whole King Vallance issue is the most suspicious evidence against them.

That's not all. The White Knights rule over all of Asgarnia. They're supposed to be Saradominists, right? So why are there no prayer altars to Saradomin anywhere in the Kingdom that the White Knights look after? The only two are south of Port Sarim, which is deserted, and the Monastery, which is kept by the monks there and is right next to the Black Knights' Fortress--certainly not under the control of the White Knights! These so-called "White" Knights are clearly not as devout as they seem.

Then there's the matter of their "Sir Spicious" names. They're all shameless puns, the most eerie of which is King Vallance, or should I say, "Sir Vallance"...or should I say...Surveillance! Who's watching who? Is the leadership in Falador spying on its own citizens? I shiver at the thought of this intrigue.

Furthermore, we have advice from both Juna and Bob the Cat, two very trustworthy and wise beings, that the White Knights are more than what they seem.

Something is fishy in Falador.

This has been known for a long time, but thanks for the info on the dying knight with the Elite helm.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

IMO the temple knights suffer the same problem that plagues all Christians *cough* Saradomonists. Unable to accept other faiths and the belief that any person of a different faith is evil. So, I wouldn't be surprised if they killed some armadyl or guthix followers in the past.

IMO the temple knights suffer the same problem that plagues all Christians *cough* Saradomonists.
Let's not bring religion onto this forum, please?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Saradomin was the successor of Armadyl. He advocated justice and good, but he justified violence as a means to obtain his goals. Think of the Crusades when you think of Saradomin and his followers.

Armadyl was the former major god that advocated justice and good, but he frowned upon all forms of violence. He was always close to Saradomin, and allied with Saradomin during the God Wars. After the supposed slaughter of the Aviantese, Armadyl fled Runescape.

In response to a post made earlier, I do not think that Saradominists would have slain followers of Armadyl. That would almost be a betrayal to their god. As for Zamorakians, a Saradominist would not hesitate to kill them. After all, it is for the greater good.

Yes, the Saradominists are the game's equivalent of Christians, specifically during the Middle Ages. The symbol of Saradomin is even a cross.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Huh. I never realised that, as a Christian, I went around killing people that didn't agree with me. You'd think I'd remember that, but hey, maybe not.

Ever heard of the Crusades? It's not even attack against Christianity. We're just comparing Runescape to history.

The Saradominists are much like the midieval Christians in that they warred against other faiths. Saradominists believe in good achieved through violence, so they randomly slaughter followers of different gods, specifically Zamorak.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Of course I've heard of the crusades. It was more of a reply to Roberthree who categorically stated all Christians were like that.

He said that they are unable to accept other religions, and that therefore he would not be surprised if Saradominists killed followers of other gods, not that all Christians go around killing people.

That said, this probably isn't the best path to go down.

And it really wouldn't surprise me if there was some link, I've been suspicious of those Temple Knights for some time now, especially after some of their odd behaviour in the sea slug series.

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

Of course I've heard of the crusades. It was more of a reply to Roberthree who categorically stated all Christians were like that.

He said that they are unable to accept other religions, and that therefore he would not be surprised if Saradominists killed followers of other gods, not that all Christians go around killing people.

And it really wouldn't surprise me if there was some link, I've been suspicious of those Temple Knights for some time now, especially after some of their odd behaviour in the sea slug series.

Really? All I noticed was that one guy being possessed by the slugs.

I think the Temple Knights are a real force for good, to reiterate. I think it's the White Knights that are evil. Or at least seriously corrupt.

IMO the temple knights suffer the same problem that plagues all Christians *cough* Saradomonists. Unable to accept other faiths and the belief that any person of a different faith is evil. So, I wouldn't be surprised if they killed some armadyl or guthix followers in the past.

Seems to me that he's comparing them as if they're one and the same. So, I wouldn't be surprised if he thinks all Christians are bigoted homocidal maniacs. But whatever. I'll drop it.

Really? All I noticed was that one guy being possessed by the slugs.

I think the Temple Knights are a real force for good, to reiterate. I think it's the White Knights that are evil. Or at least seriously corrupt.

You didn't find it suspicious the way the binding they sent you to perform just happened to unlock an ancient evil? Well, maybe it's just my normal paranoia showing through, but between that quest, the white knights questionable actions and the warnings from certain NPCs... Well, I just don't trust them. Also, I suspect they may be part of that plan to mess around with the Edicts of Guthix...

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif