If you could stay at any age forever...

ixfd64

If you could stay at any age forever, how old would you want to stay, and why?

Personally, I would freeze my age at 25 (I'm 23, by the way). Some people consider the age of 25 to be the most physically fit. It is also believed that the human brain matures at 25 years. In addition, there are also people that consider 25 to be the best age to get married. Also, most people finish their education (if they go to graduate school) and start getting jobs when they're 25. Of course, the figure of 25 years only applies to physical traits; I do want my knowledge to accumulate over my lifetime! :)

Oh yeah, one other thing. Like any normal guy in his 20s, I consider it fun to chat with girls who are, well, in their 20s. Chances are that if I keep doing that when I'm 50, they'll think of me as a "creepy" old man, even though I'm merely chatting with them. It seems many young people get freaked when much older people of the opposite sex talk to them.*

* Of course, there are exceptions. I've heard of young women who were crazy over the late Paul Newman.

(My second choice would be 18. I am legally an adult at 18 years old, and even though the minimum drinking age in the United States is 21, most countries allow 18+ folks to drink.)

For fun, you could also ask your friends and family this question. (My mother thinks the best age is 26.)

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

Probably 2000 years old. So I could talk 'bout the good ol' days when we didn't have these fancy DVDs or BluRay. We had Betamax. I could also tell tales of my childhood with Jesus. \' I could also complain that these new fangled FPS are corrupting the youth and all we had was Super Religion Bros.

The beautiful thing is you can be whatever age you want on the inside. Even if it doesn't match your outside. The movie "The World's Fastest Indian" as a good example. Burt Munro (Herbert James Munro) was 68 years of age when he set the world record for 183.586 mph (295.453 km/h) for an under 1000cc. He claimed that he didn't care if his skin sagged and his memory was going, he never felt a day older than 18.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

18, not going to say the reason why. >_<

But it would suck being that age forever and not being able to die.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Around 22, not for the purpose of drinking or so, in Belgium the drinking age is 16 anyway ;\. 22 Seems like a good age for me to start a serious relationship and all that stuff.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

I would choose to stay at age 3. Cause I'd be cute as hell with out a care in the world. I wouldn't even care that there's so much fun in being 25 or 16 or even 18. Face it, at three...there are no worries at all.

here's some flaws in ages:

0-2: Cute, but most of your day consits of being smothered, asleep, or being yelled at.

3-4: Still cute, and life is all about exploration and fun

5: school starts and negetive aspects of the world come into play

6-10: parental control starts to suck. rebellion ensues. fun is countered by guilt and responsibilty

11-13: awkward phase. blech.

14-18: fun...but way too much to do and think about. plus there's an overwhelming amount of responsibility that in my opinion outway the actual fun factors.

18-21: this is when real life supposedly smacks you across the face. that's no fun

21-35: peak of physical fitness and the like. responsibility and pressure to "grow up" suck the life outta this group.

35-45: midlife crisis. *shudder*

45+: too old to really do anything. on the plus side you can retire and enjoy your family. too bad your too old to really do anything.

If it matters I'm 16. So my opinions lack a bit of info.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

45+: too old to really do anything. on the plus side you can retire and enjoy your family. too bad your too old to really do anything.

lol. Obama is barely over that age and he became the president of the United States... Plus he has a family and kids. His decisions from January 2009 onwards will affect hundreds of millions of people's lives across the world. If that's not "something", then nothing in life matters.

OT: Definitely 18-25, the above poster has good logical reasons on why 3-4 would be ideal too, but then you'd be entirely dependent on parents...

Well I'm 16 now but I'd choose to freeze it at 18/19. Do mostly the same things a 16 year old does (parties, clubs, drinking etc) but there's no parents to control it :D

End of college though does seem interesting, I don't think though there'd be as much parties involved :| .

If I could maintain sentinence,perhaps less than a year of age.I'd be a child genius all my life.However,I do want a chance to switch between that at and say,21,for drinking and stuff.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

lol. Obama is barely over that age and he became the president of the United States... Plus he has a family and kids. His decisions from January 2009 onwards will affect hundreds of millions of people's lives across the world. If that's not "something", then nothing in life matters.

OT: Definitely 18-25, the above poster has good logical reasons on why 3-4 would be ideal too, but then you'd be entirely dependent on parents...

Not to sound like a jerk, but the question asked what age YOU would like to be frozen at. Not everyone is Obama. And ideally, yes his decisions could affect millions. But lets face it, it takes years to accomplish something even really small and stupid. Plus if you do something wrong, everyone hates you. Or if something major goes wrong, even if you can't help it, everone hates you. That doesn't sound like a very good life to me.

and yes my choice of being 3 did rely on parental dependance, but...I figured that was just a given when choosing that age.

That was just a vague example; The point is a lot of people just have their best years ahead when they're 45-50.

I'm not even nearly that age yet, not even near 30, but I wouldn't say you can't do 'anything' at that age. If anything, you can do more once you've established connections, have life experience & intelligence, etc.

Still I think a lot of older people would prefer to 'go back in time' and live as about 18-21 years old, because at those ages, everything is unlocked to you & your "real" life is just beginning. You can carve your life into anything you want at that point, even if a few years pass until you meet your goals, you'll still be very young.

Think you start to work on a goal at age 18.. Even if it takes you a decade to finish, you'd still be only 28 and already accomplished something huge. If it takes 5 years, there's barely any difference because you'll be only 23. It's very ideal.

That was just a vague example; The point is a lot of people just have their best years ahead when they're 45-50.

I'm not even nearly that age yet, not even near 30, but I wouldn't say you can't do 'anything' at that age. If anything, you can do more once you've established connections, have life experience & intelligence, etc.

Still I think a lot of older people would prefer to 'go back in time' and live as about 18-21 years old, because at those ages, everything is unlocked to you & your "real" life is just beginning. You can carve your life into anything you want at that point, even if a few years pass until you meet your goals, you'll still be very young.

Think you start to work on a goal at age 18.. Even if it takes you a decade to finish, you'd still be only 28 and already accomplished something huge. If it takes 5 years, there's barely any difference because you'll be only 23. It's very ideal.

True, and isn't it interesting that the old wish for youth, and the youth wish for age?

My point about the 45+ range was that with all the medical risks and responsibilty and stuff...I'd just rather be too young to care. A life without care is a perfect one in my opinion.

I would choose to stay at age 3. Cause I'd be cute as hell with out a care in the world. I wouldn't even care that there's so much fun in being 25 or 16 or even 18. Face it, at three...there are no worries at all.

here's some flaws in ages:

0-2: Cute, but most of your day consits of being smothered, asleep, or being yelled at.

3-4: Still cute, and life is all about exploration and fun

5: school starts and negetive aspects of the world come into play

6-10: parental control starts to suck. rebellion ensues. fun is countered by guilt and responsibilty

11-13: awkward phase. blech.

14-18: fun...but way too much to do and think about. plus there's an overwhelming amount of responsibility that in my opinion outway the actual fun factors.

18-21: this is when real life supposedly smacks you across the face. that's no fun

21-35: peak of physical fitness and the like. responsibility and pressure to "grow up" suck the life outta this group.

35-45: midlife crisis. *shudder*

If it matters I'm 16. So my opinions lack a bit of info.

So basically, there's no point in living once you're 5?

I admit, it was fun being 3-4 years old where your house was the whole world and everything was always exciting. Now thing's are going too fast, and people all over are telling me to be mature and stop being a kid. Truth is, being a kid is fun and I don't wanna grow up.

I'd say stay as a 7 year old. That way I can really enjoy the WWE to it's fullest potential.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!