What funny craze have you been through?

Wot

Oh right, I forgot some.

Rubik's Cubes were popular last year, I think I helped start it. Eh.

Pen spinning never caught on until now, I'm still waiting to see how it'll turn out.

As for "The Game," what I mean is that in the middle of Latin, some obnoxious girl will yell out "I LOST THE GAME."

And I just lost. :D

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-Runescape

-Yugioh cards

-Anime (still stuck here)

-Xbox vs. PS (never gonna get over this)

-Acting gay for the lulz

-Funny catchphrases

-Seeing who could get the class to laugh the most-ness

-Discussing football

And then these series of games we used to make up. One was called "Cockpunch" where a person would make an O with their hands around their groin area and if you looked, the person would yell '[rooster] PUNCH!!!' and hit you. Another one is the "buttouch" where you used to go and bend over infront of girls or boys and pretend like you were tying your laces or fixing your shoes etc. and get them to walk onto you in bent over position after which you would then act like WTF and cause a huge fuss especially if it was a guy. Slap em and run was also fun, name says it all. Kickass was just for lulz, you used to go and stand next to a person and say "I'll kick your [wagon]" and then lift your foot and kick their [wagon]. You would still be staring at them while you kicked them, kind of hard to picture if you haven't seen it but meh, whatever.

Good times. :thumbup:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

People would always judge you based on how big your deck was.

Women still do.

I admit, I was a sucker for Pokemon cards.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

People would always judge you based on how big your deck was.

Women still do.

I admit, I was a sucker for Pokemon cards.

Sounds kinda dirty or kinky. I like it.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Pokemon and yo-yo's here...

Pogs came back too for a little bit when I was way younger. :lol:

Meh.. I can barely remember them all;

Beyblades, yu-gi-oh and pokemon cards, tamagotchi pets, football cards, pokemon (handheld games), those rubber bands/bracelets that you buy in support of a charity that go around your wrist, quoting things that Bart said in the Simpsons, a time when before you spoke to anyone, you had to say to them "ARE YOU A FRIDGE OR A FREEZER? MARS BAR OR A SNICKER?" If you chose the wrong object, it meant you were a member of the opposite gender. (eg. Snicker = male. Because it has nuts in. <_<)

Good times, good times. Apart from when my grandparents bought me a fake beyblade.. I died inside, but I had to smile and look really happy. ::'

The Runescape craze was what got me here in tipit in the first place. Of course, most of my irl friends have long since abandoned the game and moved on to other games. Me and one other friend are the only ones who stayed.

And from 4th-6th grade: Yugioh. Loved that game. 90% of the kids in my neighborhood had a yugioh deck. A majority of my class played yugioh and we'd do it during recess and our snack breaks. One of my friends (the same one who still plays rs) hosted a birthday party where all we did was play baseball at the park and played yugioh in the field house. Good times. My neighbors played it too and we'd duel after school for about half an hour each day. After my homework I'd work on improving my deck with my card collections, trading with my brother and friends and neighbors, and buying more booster packs once every few weeks. Now I have a big tin of cards and I only play with my brother occasionally when I'm bored.

And who could forget Livestrong bracelets? A few girls in my class would have bracelets going to their middle forearm. Even the guys would think they were manly by wearing pink ones. It got to a point where the teachers forbade more than two or three on your wrist at once. The kids held a protest because they considered it stopping them from supporting charity because the bracelet manufacturers said the money went to disaster victims. Was a pretty interesting situation.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I remember pogs. :P

I actually feel really bad for my parents, haha. They have 3 kids (Me, my younger brother and younger sister) who all pretty much got into these crazes and trends. Having to deal with all that had to be a pain in the [wagon]. I mean, we had so many damn yo-yo's! :lol:

I still remember trading my younger brother like a hundred crappy cards for his Charizard. He cried, and I had to give it back :(

Yo yo's, and Pogs.

I was into Pokemon, but not really for the reasons other people were. I didn't even know wtf they were until someone bought me a starter deck for my one birthday.

Any other craze that occurred around me I wasn't really into, I'm such a non-conformer :roll:

Just a quick note to all people who had yugioh cards. Unless you have a recent top tier deck, your cards are worthless, not likely to get even $100 for your collecdtion. Old cards are worthless, regardless of what some website says, people only want tnew, tourny winning cards. (Such as the recent Plaguespread Zombie, 1 month old but about $60 a piece).

For my school, Rubiks cubes are the "cool" thing atm. Oh, and when I was in elementary school, Furbies :D

Yu-Gi-Oh was so pro. I got all the cards that my Mum confiscated from her dorm that they forgot to collect. xD

I loved the cards with the really long descriptions, so you could just flash the card at your opponent, say something completely different (LOL YOU LOSE 1000 LIFE POINTS) than what it really says, then chuck it in the Graveyard quick. Massive lolz.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

And then these series of games we used to make up. One was called "Cockpunch" where a person would make an O with their hands around their groin area and if you looked, the person would yell '[rooster] PUNCH!!!' and hit you. Another one is the "buttouch" where you used to go and bend over infront of girls or boys and pretend like you were tying your laces or fixing your shoes etc. and get them to walk onto you in bent over position after which you would then act like WTF and cause a huge fuss especially if it was a guy. Slap em and run was also fun, name says it all. Kickass was just for lulz, you used to go and stand next to a person and say "I'll kick your [wagon]" and then lift your foot and kick their [wagon]. You would still be staring at them while you kicked them, kind of hard to picture if you haven't seen it but meh, whatever.

Good times. :thumbup:

Those existed (some with the same names) when I was in school, I'm pretty sure you didn't make them up.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Beyblades. Hehe, I remember those pieces of crap, mine would always break since they were the cheapest in stores.

And I remember this other craze (forgot what it exactly was), that I had a nice amount of. One day I felt stupid and gambled it all away. I almost cried. Rofl

I remember Pokemon Cards too. People would always judge you based on how big your deck was.

... how big your DECK was. :lol:

:P (I'm so immature.)

Anyways...

Yo Momma and Chuck Norris jokes. Also Helen Keller and Dead Baby jokes.

And:

41KKB6CWBPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Sock'em Boppers. Never bought a pair myself, but the commercial got stuck in my head. "Sock'em Boppers! It's more fun than a pillow fight!"

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Hmm there was a lot of crazes I went through when I was younger. Most of them make me shudder.

Beauty and the Beast collectible cards

Barbie

Baby born

Polly Pockets

My little pony club

checkered jackets 10 times too big for you

Tamagotchi

Yo yos

Tazos

Marbles

Hanson & Savage Garden

Hounddog tshirts

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I remember Pokemon Cards too. People would always judge you based on how big your deck was.

... how big your DECK was. :lol:

:P (I'm so immature.)

It's been done, bro. Twice.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

And:

41KKB6CWBPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Sock'em Boppers. Never bought a pair myself, but the commercial got stuck in my head. "Sock'em Boppers! It's more fun than a pillow fight!"

I had forgotten that song since they stopped production at the end of the last century. Now after 10 years that song is back in my head.......

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.