"What the hell are they doing?"

Kenneh

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The stupidest thing i have seen was a guy ice barraging the ducks in the fishing guild for 3 hours :? . I mean i understand if you want to use ancients or blow some money but there are some better ways of doing that.

i done that before but idk about 3hrs and was it constant barrage or a barrage every 10 minutes

foukouei.png

The stupidest thing i have seen was a guy ice barraging the ducks in the fishing guild for 3 hours :? . I mean i understand if you want to use ancients or blow some money but there are some better ways of doing that.

i done that before but idk about 3hrs and was it constant barrage or a barrage every 10 minutes

Non stop killing every duck he saw for about 3 hours. The second one re spawned he would kill it. That's cool if you want to kill some ducks, but this guy took it to the extreme.

jpegsigtest.jpg

I've seen people meleeing dust devils etc. for slayer while using a bunyip and DFS.

Your not suppose to meelee Dust Devils??????

bunyip is way enough to stay healty,you might aswell use a rune defender for faster kills ;)

Woman, I have tried to get a rune defender for AGES! 11,000 tokens blown NO JOKE and I'm up to an IRON defender.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

The ones who report you for censored out words ( That, like usually, aren't even offensive ) then follow you saying that they will be a pmod thanks to my 'stupidity'. Ty and Gf :P

People who still do single nature crafting for money ( seriously, even aviansies is better money <_< ).

People who train a time consuming, boring out of your skull-skill to 99 to get the "nice rc cape" from a random stranger every once in a while.

Honestly... doing the same thing over and over for over 200 hours or more to get those kind of comments. OMG -.- .

People who only use melee in dueltournaments.

Pkers afking, nuff said.

I'll stop now before I gets into trouble.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Pfft. I died several times at the metal dragons because I forgot an antidragon fire shield.

It's not because I don't know I should take one. Sometimes you just forget.

I sometimes also press the wrong prayer. Most of the times I notice immediately. Sometimes I don't. Then you start thinking: what? why am I being hit? what? what's going on?.

And if you are unlucky you are too late.

Especially when you also browse forums at the same time.

Dieing stupidly is part of the game.

I don't even know how many millions gp I lost due to stupidity. It doesn't bother me.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

People in FoG who insist on wearing their full rune despite using magic to try and kill me.

Also people who carry shields in FoG, they are pointless ([bleep]ed and beserker shields are debateable).

Suppose I shouldn't complain though, just gives me a greater advantage ;)

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

People in FoG who insist on wearing their full rune despite using magic to try and kill me.

free runes - free exp , full melee armor - you will stay longer - more exp per game* ...

I dont see the stupid part in this one ...

*game starts he is first , he goes to center, you kill him - lets say 1.5 minutes (if you count the waiting till you start the game)

if he kills you fast the game is 3 minutes so he gets 50% of the time free exp or 30 minutes of free casting per hour.

if he kills you for lets say 4.5 minutes that is 45 free minutes of casting

and etc.

I've seen people meleeing dust devils etc. for slayer while using a bunyip and DFS.

bunyip is way enough to stay healty,you might aswell use a rune defender for faster kills ;)

Woman, I have tried to get a rune defender for AGES! 11,000 tokens blown NO JOKE and I'm up to an IRON defender.

Wow you either have some absolutely horrendous luck or are doing something wrong I got 3 rune defenders within about 3k tokens.

[hide=Stats/Goals And Drops]66evilone67.gif

66evilone67.png

66evilone67.png

66evilone67.png

3 - Black Mask

3 - Dragon Med Helm---1 - Dragon Boots---1 - Dragon Spear

5 - Granite Maul[/hide]

And don't forget that DFS gives 2+ strength bonus then Rune def.

ib7rVm.png

ranging metals in a green mask "its expensive so its better" :wall:

meelers training at yaks, why get 40k a hour at yaks when u can get 100k at zombies :roll: .

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Wow you either have some absolutely horrendous luck or are doing something wrong I got 3 rune defenders within about 3k tokens.

I found someone doing something stupid!

You have to talk to the lady while having the current defender on or in your invontory. She says something like "congrats I will set the cyclops to drop the next defenders. =D> =D> #-o

Yeah I can't spell get over it!

groeschen1.png

That's the better way to do it. When you can hit 90% of the time on a task or assignment the exp/kills per hour do not deviate if you use DFS instead of a rune defender.

This statement is way too simplistic.

I find that one person's stupid may be another's efficient. :lol:

There are many factors to consider, level, stats, memory ::', how fast you want to get the task over with etc. One if the things I like most about RS is the myriad ways that things can be done and almost none are wrong.

All I ask is that folks be polite, have a good time, and don't try to play my game for me. \'

Tishala.png