Weekly Poll: What's your current respawn point?

n_odie

woot first page!! umm i have lumbridge and i was wondering how can you respawn at seers??

After you complete the kings randsom quest, you can change the respawn point to camelot. ;)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Falador, because I think it is the best spawn point (close to a bank and also you can have fun in PvP worlds in Fally (multi-area) 1-iteming=XD.

I've beaten King's Ransom but wanted to still keep it at Fally :thumbsup:

Lumbridge.

I think i changed it there for lumb achiev diary, never changed it back, don't really need to.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Good old lummy :thumbsup:

I did the quests for the other respawn points tough. I changed it once, but didn't like it so I changed it back. Not that I die often... I never PK, don't do boss battles and when I do it, I'm just too carefull :)

Detrumi.png

Detrumi.png

Falador. It's got a bank nearby, and I like slowly murdering myself by pickpocketing guards so Falador is best -- pickpocket until death, then run back up, demolish my gravestone, and go right back to robbing the guards blind. ::'

'Sides, Lumby is boring and I haven't done King's Ransom yet.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Cammy, because I finished King's Ransom, and I'm too lazy to change it to anything else.

Exactly the same with me :P

+1! =D

I so rarely die that its a nice surprise when I find myself on a lovely rural urban fringe =D

Normally my deaths involve me suiciding (with my special technique which causes instant death) to freak people out, or just to place my lovely angel of death near a bank...

P.S. I pretend that my friend is hurting me by throwing stuff at me, and I ask a stranger for help screaming at him, then my friend arrives and I suicide, and the stranger gets freaked out =D

erjypx.jpg

Just kidding ladies, you know I love you =D

Guide to Making Money with NPC Trading

Lumby.

I switched to Fally as soon as I completed the quest. but went back to Lumby when the Recipe bank came out. Didn't bother to change to Camelot (or switched straight back to Lumby if it was forced).

Has anyone actually tested the time/distance from each respawn to the nearest bank (and is Lumby chest or Lumby upstairs closest anyway?)

RS1600.png

I like lumby, but my respawn is fally just never really bothered to change back

By the way how do you change back to lumby lol i never even bothered to figure out how to change it back either

As the saying goes: what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, i disagree i can think of plenty of injuries that won't make you stronger.

beer2.png

yup.... runescape is pretty stressful

December, 19, 2009 (12/19/09)- 99defense- first cape- cb level 117

By the way how do you change back to lumby lol i never even bothered to figure out how to change it back either

Talk to sir tiffy about Gaze of Saradomin. :thumbup:

OT:Falador.:twss:

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

I use Falador. I find the bank the closest, and seeing myself in Fally after a tough boss fight/AFKing the least depressing.

Lumby is probably closer now, which is pretty annoying since they ruined the point of alternative respawns, but Lumby is incredibly depressing to respawn in. May just be me, I don't know.

I totally agree! Falador seems bright and cheery compared to lumbridge castle, lol. ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

Fally, for two reasons. It's close to a bank, and I can't switch my respawn point to anywhere else except lumby right now. :twss: :twss: :twss:

Arisaka, the Japanese rifle. O_o

Tell me, did any of you happen to kill a red spy on the way here? No? Then we still have a problem.