Addicted to TIF!

Terraaer

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

Well, up untill about a month ago, I would come to Tip.it only to read the Times, vote in a poll, and get a quick guide. Recently it came to me; "I should really contribute more to Tip.it". Next day, Tip.it did not recieve a 5$ donation in the mail ::' , but a new member on their forums! Now, I always log into Tip.it before runescape to see who has said what concerning my posts, and such and such, and so forth. I could, in fact, say im addicted. Talking and mingling amonst such an active forum is very fun, and since I am lvling woodcutting atm -.-, it is definately more fun then Runescape. This is just a shout out to TIF, thanks for reading :)

Terra_Aer.png

47QV.gif UBbP.gif<--- click for teh free cookies! nom nom nom

Err... you have 29 postcount? Beginners infatuation :lol:

DeviledEgg24.png

Drops: 1x Draconic Visage, 56x Abyssal Whip, 5x Demon Head, D Drops: 37, Barrows Drops: 43, DK Drops: 29

GWD drops: 14,000x Bars, 1x Armadyl Hilt, 2x Armadyl Skirt, 4x Sara Sword, 1x Saradomin Hilt, 8x Bandos Hilt, 8x Bandos Platebody, 9x Bandos Tassets, 4x Bandos Boots, 43x Godsword Shard, 82x Dragon Boots

Dry streak records: Saradomin 412 kills Bandos 988 kills Spirit Mages 633 kills - Slayer Sucks

Heheh, I find I do that too. I also am addicted to forsakenmage clan chat, unofficial though it may be.

I actually dont post all thaaat much, but I read pretty much every topic.

enex2sigjpegkm3.jpg

Do you hate Wyverns or Warped Terrorbirds? Think again! Misunderstood Monsters!

Want to become a Champion of Champions like I once was? Champion Scroll Guide!

Feeling Bored? List of Sidequests

Rare Drops: Dragon Sq Half : 1, Dragon Med : 2, Dragon Claws : 2, Dragon Legs : 1, Dragon Boots : 60+, Granite Legs: 8

Pretty soon you'll start developing a dependency on it.

Like sometimes you'll suddenly wake up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat with an irresistible urge to jump online and post. *Twitch twitch*

Welcome to the TIF ::' .

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Welcome to TIF I suppose, although you should probably send that $5.00 because idk if they get money by having another member :?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

TIFLOL.png

This is pretty much a duplicate topic.

But yeah, TIF owns.

:thumbup:

On Topic: Welcome to TIF! :twss:

I lol'd :lol:

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

True, I think I'm addicted as well lol can't stop comming to forums even though I don't really play anymore. I do stick more in the Tech and Off-topic forums though.

The first step is admitting you have a problem.

I am seriously addicted to TIF. Like REALLY REALLY badly. :lol:

Like when im bored I just refresh OT. :wall:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

not quite addicted to posting, but i sure do just browse alot

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I know what you mean. I'm addicted to browsing these forums, I've been "lurking" in the forums at least once per day since the beginning of 2006 :P Created my account 1 year after I discovered these forums or so.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.