Furture RS Continent -Gielinor = Sphere-

Shelby_Polo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with wkw, because they can always do this:

[hide=Mi map L]rscontinentqr2.jpg[/hide]

They did do that once, didn't they? Elflands? Yeah.

Ahhh, I bet your spot on with your guess.

i agree with the part that the water west of ooglog and east of the potion waste should be an lake, else it will be like water coming from sea to sea

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

The desert has ALOT of expansion to come.

If you read the lores histories etc menaphos and sophanem are in the CENTER of the desert, this means we still have alot of desert to come.

As for the rest of this continet given the recently resurfacing hints towards the eastern lands FINALLY opening up it is hardly surprisng most coastline has already been found as the eastern lands are widely expected to be an entire second continent

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

They shouldnt expand the desert even more, save for Menaphos. I mean, it's a desert. Deserts tend to be deserted. I mean, take a run around the desert. Now count NPCs you meet. More than Varrock, dude! Hell, more than Fally! Seriously, no, desert shouldnt have anything else but Menaphos.

Profins.png

specty.png

If you read the lores histories etc menaphos and sophanem are in the CENTER of the desert, this means we still have alot of desert to come.

As for the rest of this continet given the recently resurfacing hints towards the eastern lands FINALLY opening up it is hardly surprisng most coastline has already been found as the eastern lands are widely expected to be an entire second continent

Really? Can you show me where the lores say that?

Sounds like the desert will be expanding quite a bit south, maybe like my round continent idea.

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Really? Can you show me where the lores say that?

Sounds like the desert will be expanding quite a bit south, maybe like my round continent idea.

I think he refers to Tumeken's Dream from the lores.

It's a bit cryptical but Tumeken found nothing in the southern part of the desert safe for an underground area.

Day, the Fourth - Scabaras

On the fourth day of his dream, Tumeken chose to travel to the south of the desert. Not much was to be found in that region, but it was the last place unexplored by him, and so he set out. The heat was particularly fierce that day, but regardless, Tumeken pressed on through endless dunes.

Hours passed without event. Not a single soul crossed the god's path; not one lone settlement. Yet the sun still bore down on the god, sweltering and desiccating him. Tumeken reached for his skin, for Elid's life-blood, but found it empty - he had drained it on his previous travels, forgetting to refill it each day. Knowing his predicament, he knew he had to seek shelter from the heat and wait out the day, lest he himself succumb to the desert.

As he was nearing his limits, his grateful eyes fell upon a lone tunnel entrance, which delved deep below the desert, providing him a cool place in which to recuperate. Many more hours passed within this cave, providing the god with ample time in which to reflect forlornly. During this time, he saw a small beetle burrow his way into the chamber, but noticing Tumeken, the creature burrowed away. An hour later, the beetle emerged out of another tunnel, but seeing the god still there, disappeared once again.

Yet another hour passed and the beetle returned, but Tumeken was ready this time, snatching up the cautious little thing and said: "You are, indeed, the most unusual being, digging your tunnels in isolation, avoiding contact even with me, your god. I shall give unto you a piece of myself, so that you may help me rule this desert realm, an example to my people of what can become of them, should they stray too far into solitude." And so, the lesser god Scabaras was forcibly born, the last of the lesser gods.

And Tumeken longed again to see his wife and children, and was impassioned by Scabaras to end his dream. For, despite their flaws, they were no more flawed than he. Night had now fallen, so, after emerging from the cave, Tumeken returned to his camp at the centre of the desert, not to rest for another day's journey, but to awaken from his dream.

priest_wiz.png

You are assuming for the most part, that all the water is the ocean. Certainly if the large body of water near elf lands turned out to be a large lake much more expansion could be done.

Another continent might work out as well :)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Runescape World Map Leak

Back in 05' or 06' there seemed to be a brief RS World Map Leak; showing a fairly large island WEST of the Elf Lands. With quite a few people hinting at a lot more land or even another Continent east of there, we can be almost certain that this leak will come true.

When it will come out is certainly unknown, but with the 150 quest coming, maybe a Mournings End p3 will show us the light.

[hide=Leak]WorldMapLeak.jpg[/hide]

As you can see it could only be an island, meaning it wouldn't really be relevant to this topic. A continent on the other hand would be relevant and very interesting.

The piece of land seemed to be very pixelated and unrefined. It was removed shortly later.

*I found this info and picture from RunescapeWiki.

That 'leak' is faked. I'll post a picture that's more like how it looked, though it is not a screenshot, but a reproduction. The landmass was most likely a glitch, rather than a leak.

bugnotleakgi0.png

namnlskopia.jpg

Runescape World Map Leak

Back in 05' or 06' there seemed to be a brief RS World Map Leak; showing a fairly large island WEST of the Elf Lands. With quite a few people hinting at a lot more land or even another Continent east of there, we can be almost certain that this leak will come true.

When it will come out is certainly unknown, but with the 150 quest coming, maybe a Mournings End p3 will show us the light.

As you can see it could only be an island, meaning it wouldn't really be relevant to this topic. A continent on the other hand would be relevant and very interesting.

The piece of land seemed to be very pixelated and unrefined. It was removed shortly later.

That 'leak' is faked. I'll post a picture that's more like how it looked, though it is not a screenshot, but a reproduction. The landmass was most likely a glitch, rather than a leak.

bugnotleakgi0.png

I was going to post that.

Thats more what it looked like

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

I think they could easilly fill in any part of the water with more land. Back when Morytania was first introduced they made some comment about receding waters and now we could get to Canafis. Anything that can now be viewed as water on the world map instead of the checkered bit can get filled in.

Jagex has never been known for their continuity.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

Runescape World Map Leak

bugnotleakgi0.png

It had a higher level of detail on it. Plus it had little islands (4 square probably...) east just off the coast of the landmass.

There weren't trees, but that landmass did have distinct cliffs and random craters.

No. You are wrong. All i was was a strip of green land, rectangular

It had NO detial at all. It was just flat and green

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

The so-called leak was released around the time that PoH's were released and it was later found out that that area of land is used to store information for PoH's.

It is nothing more, and I am in shock that this hasn't been said yet.

11th to 99 Summoning

85th to 99 Runecrafting

soulattacker.png

Trade_charter_map.PNG

The Crash Island-Ape Atoll looks like Pacman :lol:

I never realised that! haha awesome!

I'm hoping that they do expand some areas but a whole new continent would be quite a big thing for them to go I guess, though possibly needed if the game keeps expanding as it does. ::'

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Runescape World Map Leak

bugnotleakgi0.png

It had a higher level of detail on it. Plus it had little islands (4 square probably...) east just off the coast of the landmass.

There weren't trees, but that landmass did have distinct cliffs and random craters.

It did have more detail actually.

It had a brighter green color then is used on the pictures above, and had a bumpy coastline with no objects on it.

Just a plain green silhouette of landmass.

Oh, and could you link me to where you found the information on runewiki?

I couldnt find it anywhere.

The so-called leak was released around the time that PoH's were released and it was later found out that that area of land is used to store information for PoH's.

It is nothing more, and I am in shock that this hasn't been said yet.

fun-ruiner

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

Didn't Piscatoris used to be an island before hunter was added and then they filled it in? Or am I imagining things? Something like that could always be done again possibly, or for the first time if it never happened.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Didn't Piscatoris used to be an island before hunter was added and then they filled it in? Or am I imagining things? Something like that could always be done again possibly, or for the first time if it never happened.

It wasn't exactly an island, you just couldn't walk into the area where hunting now is, so you had to take a boat. However, at some point before they added hunter you could see the fairy ring and some other stuff just south of Piscatoris.

That said, Witchaven was added to in as a bump in the coastline outside East Ardougne where before there had only been sea.

Hail to The Great Big Penguin in the sky. And Guthix, of course.

Harbringerjm.gif

It wasn't exactly an island, you just couldn't walk into the area where hunting now is, so you had to take a boat. However, at some point before they added hunter you could see the fairy ring and some other stuff just south of Piscatoris.

That said, Witchaven was added to in as a bump in the coastline outside East Ardougne where before there had only been sea.

The rock prison was also only water untill Jagex made the Rocking out Quest.

Everyone seems to be thinking Jagex will add land, I'm thinking that underwater areas will be expanded or new ones introduced.

Why? The brine sabre, morges, RfD and various other things point to it.

I'm guessing they'll add a full underwater orge town/city.

Back to the above water map;

North-east is going to be a big island, lots of area as well as lots of reason to back it up.

North (GWD area), I'm guessing fremmy/lunar joint quest zone or possibly a quest related to unlocking some old magical powers from the GWD.

East, quest line expansion with the inclusion of a soul rune alter.

North-west (gnome area), just being capped/finished with nothing new really added.

The rest, well I have not ideas.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]