Thugpimp1

Poll  

1. 1. Poll

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dsm and his long time desire of me:/

killermandie might of been a douche, but he always was 10 times the pker you were, besides the fact he didnt pop up randomly at the end of rs.

Killermandie was better than me. I got no problem admitting that. He cheated the last 2-3 years he played rs, though. I didn't understand what you meant by he didn't come at the end of rs.

If anyone wants to get smashed on halo 3 by me and swifty, add gamertag dmhh.

i saw you mention cod and playing with swifty. add zjp6050, i get on from time to time when i decide to come home from school

• 2 months later...

I actually have tons of friends on RSC, that's what made it so fun. Even the people posting on this thread are my friends. Hi guys!

For best friend it has to be Who Da Best/ P O K E Y/Kikyurass/ Kikyurass Jr because I have know him for ages and we were still in contact up to a few months ago. :) It's pretty amazing, we have been friends now for 8 years!

If you had asked me when RSC was still the main game I would have said Sue Me though since at that time we were the closest and spent years training and playing Rs together everyday. That's an enormous amount of time lol.

Other than real life friends, I'd say mine was Zzsleepiezzz. He was pretty damn high combat and mining level, he moved onto rs2 when it came out and let me use his lvl 68 pure on rsc :). Stats were 74 81 30 and it was friggin' fun. My pures were usually lvl 36 or 42, couldnt be bothered to train to much (and lazy :P), so out of those people, I was good friends with a guy named x El3ph4nt x and I To0dles I.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Too many to name. I'll go with Ugly3000hk (Japanese guy)

Some of my other top boyz:

Sir Justin

Dusters

Harisayubk

St L

Eamer

Are you really dark yeng? Lol. I haven't seen that name in forever.

Are you really dark yeng? Lol. I haven't seen that name in forever.

Got banned late summer 2003. Account sharing, Was young and stupid!

Have you seen Harisayubk lately?

Have not seen all my friends online since then. I think harisayubk retired. Same goes to most old players.

Hari say ubk, i'd use to make fun of his name. :lol:

• 2 months later...

there has not been the one and only best friend for me. i had the pleasure to be accompanied by several persons who have been important to me and made rsc worthwile to play. i could rather name years and say who i spent most of the time with:

2001 Jomep

2002 Jomep/ Tigerviet2/ Chevyredone/Pker Fker (aka Lumbinator, MOD on biggest priv. server now)

2003 Dan Dundee - aka Pkking 1/ Yogiispure/ ..and more TWOD clan members as well as pking bros and sis

2004 Fistsoffury (my rsc mom)/ Jokk/ Hard Balls (my rsc bro) - *we owned pizza hut at bandits, lol*

2005 Andyracerx

2006+ Martinfin

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

I'd say my closest friend would have been my twin, "Hack", he was a low level tank mage and didn't really get far in terms of training. 40 defence, 59 magic.. or something close to that.

I made "Hacks" about 1-2 weeks after he made "Hack", and I had gotten "Hacks" out of the tutorial to start training him up as a tank mage, got utterly bored and raised my attack/strength instead. Haven't talked to Derek in 6 1/2 years, though. I'm 100% sure he quit his main, RS and anything to do with the internet, because he had mentioned pursuing real life goals. I miss the old days. *Sigh* :-(

I still continue to use "Hacks", though.

G

• 3 weeks later...

Reines was my best friend during the RSC days, my name was Spun when me and him made the first ever Reinet forums. Then we launched the bot called STS, I'm supprised that the startup picture of a green skull that I made is still on there haha.

rob56 and roxsolid123 they didnt like each other

not the same rob56 that plays now that account was giving to me from the original rob, he returned i gave it back then he quit again gave it to to some kid and he sold it

and from there i dont know anymore about it

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

Mine was zzsleepiezzz, i met him in the mining guild a LONG time ago. Eventually he was able to mine rune and it made me want 85 mining too. He was 99 attack strength and defense pretty early into the game and now has like 65M attack exp which he used to be ranked top 20 in. I dont think hes played in over 3 years.

He also let me use one of his pures which was 70 attack 85 str and 30 def at 69 or so cb :)

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

• 10 months later...

Alex2004 of-course... He always made me laugh because we'd always joke about players usernames.. When we saw the players "Mr Kickass" and "Haveaniceday" I don't know how but we just cracked up laughing. We used to pk together, We made two accounts together also.. I had made Becky2004 and he had made Alex2oo4. I did nothing with becky2004 because I was too lazy to train it but he went on to making his a pure. Although he quit at around level 37 combat and played Alex2004 more again after. A year later he had quit and I hadn't seen him since until 4 years ago I had a word with him incredibly. I was overjoyed :-) But yeah.. That's the story of my besty Alex. Other good friends of mine include Beaver2001, Eminem2001 and Rainbow247.. dunno what happened to Rainbow.. Eminem still plays but rarely but don't talk much.

Queen of Classic

2igeq9e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Not going to lie, this topic did bring a tear to my eye along with an explosion of memories and faces from over the years. People don't realize how real and impacting an online friendship can be. I have some guys I met back in 2002 that still I am in contact with. We went through Jr high and highschool together along with countless in game adventures. I don't post much but this was well worth it.

Some names worth mentioning:

Mikiu- My longest standing RS friend. He picked me up when he was a bad ass lvl 64 in rune and I was some lvl 20. He helped me get going in the game and meet a lot of my closest friend in game. If I didn't happen to stroll into that random building (now known as Gertrude's house *excuse spelling) I'd probably have never gotten far in the game.

Emperor75- Awesome guy who helped me make my way in the vast new "members world". Also Mikiu's cuz.

Moe- RL friend of the two above. Been my most recent friend to quit playing of our old group. Great guy still talk to almost daily.

The kids now don't have what we had. I would never think twice about lending out any of my rares or cash to them. I always knew I'd get it back. The kind of trust we had in our group was something you just don't see any more. Shame jagex doesn't have a "if friends for 5+ years free trade" rule. I miss our old b-day and christmas parties :(

• 6 months later...

I had 2 phases in my RSC career involving friends. The first really good friend I had was Britches27. We met randomly, became very close very quickly, and began a VERY popular & successful rune 2 hand business. Not long after, he ended up key-logging me and stripped me of my then bank worth of 27,000,000 gold. I suppose I couldn't technically hate him: it was through him that I became a trusted friend of a few 99 smiths, and because of that, I was able to continue my rune 2 hand business by myself (which ended up being 10 times more successful).

My overall best RuneScape friend, by far, was Wizardgir. We met near the end of 2002 at the second level of Melzar's maze training on ghosts. In all actuality, he saved me from them! Despite my level 99 merchanting skill ( 8-) ) I was a complete n00b when it came to almost every other skill: especially combat. It's a long story so I won't go in to that, but the point is that's when we first met. We were basically "brothers" as far as Runescape was concerned. I remember when he finally achieved rune mining in September or October 2003. In fact, I loaned him the 5,000,000 gold he need in August 2004 so that he could reach level 85 smithing; it was just he and I at the anvil in Yanille when he achieved it.

Eventually, though, we drifted apart. I was addicted to making money & playing the rare market and he was addicted to combat and other skills. He decided to join a clan too, which didn't help the situation, because instead of spending any time doing stuff together, he was off PKing and doing things with his clan. By the time I got hacked in October 2005, we had all but stopped talking. I did, however, look him up in the Hiscores a couple years ago. He was ranked in the top 3,000 players which was pretty crazy for me to see. I tried looking him up a few minutes ago but he doesn't even appear on the hiscores anymore, so I have no clue what happened.

EDIT: You know, although I don't consider them best RSC friends, I had a few people that I met veeeeery early on in the game that ended up becoming very well known players. Rubbermaid was one of the first few people I ever even spoke to when I joined Runescape in late 2001. I used to sell him cow hides in the Lumby cow pin, which ironically, first got me in to merchanting all together. Another person was Empror1. We had met while I was training Woodcutting in the forest East of Draynor (behind Lumby castle). This was probably... wow... early to mid 2002?? We never really hung out much, but we talked on a pretty regular basis. I don't remember when he took over, but he's apparently been holding the #1 firemaking spot for a looooooooong time. Wasn't he the first to get 200m in that skill?

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)