Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Hugger_88

Prestiged, bye bye Fall M4A1 :(

It's ok... *pats back*

In other news, what gun does everyone use from 37 onwards?

Haha, just did a match for Littleboy, and was on my own on sub base with like 6 against me. I was winning until I started getting killed from the behind when they were looking for me. :thumbsup:

I've been using the M16, since I got it my accuracy has shot up to nearly 23% and my KD ratio went from around 1.5 to 1.8.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My K/D ratio is something rubbish like 0.79

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

My current main weapons:

UMP45

ACR

M21

M16

RPD

Works for any situation that does.

By far my favourite map is estate. It's just so good.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I just used the Riot Shield for like 5 matches in a row. It is awesome if it is used well. I had blast shield on as well and used the commando perk. In some matches I was the top scorer, using my secondary weapon only occasionally. I almost have all of the riot shield challenges done now. You get some cool emblems for finishing them.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Gah, like 10k experience from 40. <_<

Free-for-all is awesome on Estate. I got a 12 KS there.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Just unlocked thermal scope for my Intervention... I don't know if I like it yet. I may prefer ACOG but it might just be because I'm so used to sniping with ACOG on COD4.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

Just unlocked thermal scope for my Intervention... I don't know if I like it yet. I may prefer ACOG but it might just be because I'm so used to sniping with ACOG on COD4.

COD4 ACOG was a lot better than this one, but tbh it's better to snipe with a regscope, much more skill needed tbh.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

COD4 ACOG was a lot better than this one, but tbh it's better to snipe with a regscope, much more skill needed tbh.

I like thermal a lot more than normal. Makes it easier to find other snipers :twisted:

Amaranth_GTO.png

I found cod4 acog disgusting to use. The new one isnt that bad tbh, although, I'd much rather use RDS or holo.

Trying to max out my famas, the FMJ challenge is taking longer than expected -.- Got everything else except red tiger camo and Fall.

EDIT: Been pew pewing in FFA too. A couple of games I went 30-10, and then on team deathmatch I went 33-5. Highest kill streak so far is 26.

I use Predator > Attack chopper (Going to change to harrier strike as soon as i can) > AC 130 (Will probably change that to chopper gunner when I can too)

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

only thing i dont like about new game acog is that you dont look in as far so its harder to see things through the scope

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Got the M16. :wub:

-Random Youtuber

So this has been driving me insane and I need some opinions. Which is better, the RDS or Holographic sight? For the life of me I still can't decide on one. I've been thinking of RDS for three-shots and one-shots like the FAL and FAMAS, and maybe the Holographic for automatics like the M4 and TAR, but I can't decide. I need some help.

I prefer the Holographic sight, because for some reason it seems to reduce my recoil.

-Random Youtuber

I WANT THE ACR!!!!!!!

SCAR is an alright gun, but I love the ACR and want it so hard.

FAMAS with thermal sight and a bunch of pro things is fun, too. Although, honestly, I've gotten 200+ kills with the first bazooka thing (ATM or something?) andthe AA12 shotgun (or whatever it's called - the second, automatic one). I love how it sounds silenced. Like a LASER!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Im level 33 and mainly sniping. I hate the intervention, no idea why. Its never really fun to play w/o a friend on your team imo. The stuff I use on my sniper are stun grenades, claymores, Bling pro, ninja, and stopping power pro.

With a good sniping spot a sniper is incredible. I know some real great hard to get too sniping spots :D

GG.gif

I prefer the Holographic sight, because for some reason it seems to reduce my recoil.

It also zooms in more. :thumbsup:

No, the zooms are the same. I've tested both. For some reason, this RDS vs Holo thing is really bothering me, but at the end of the day I think the RDS is better. I might use the Holo for SMG's, though.

At the moment I'm playing a bunch of Ground War Domination trying to get the nuke. I need it so bad.

And yup, everyone wants the ACR. I'm level 42 right now, so I'm almost there!