How did you come across Tip.it?

JAMjE

Now advertising websites on Rs is illegal, and Jagex does state that there are perfectly legal fansites out there, they refuse to let people tell others about them via Rs.

I found Tip.it through pure luck on google

I used RuneHq before when i was stuck on a quest and my friend recommended it over Msn. Then I thought maybe there are better sites and hazaar, i haven't left tip.it since :)

So how did you 'discover' the wonderful website, Tip.it?

Jamje.png

null and void

I musta googled it - and then I saw it had a forum.

The forum is what's kept me here...

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

The first time i used tip.it were when i got my first clue scroll, and i asked a friend abour any good sites that had guides. he told me about tip.it. but it actualy took a while before i came into the forum part wich is the best part :D

kirderf123.png

99 Woodcutting 09/12/08 - 99 Cooking 13/01/09 - 99 Fletching 20/04/09 - 2,713th to 99 Construction 14/09/09

[hide=Quote]

New summon monster. You get 99 summon and complete a hard quest to gain the ability to summon Jesus, who splits the waters allowing you to walk to a new port town where you unlock the sailing skill. Obviously ;)

That was Moses you idiot.

That gets fixed in the bugfix the following week. Maybe.

[/hide]

Google I believe. I may have been looking for cheats :oops:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

I remeber it pretty well actualy. I googled "runescape fansites" and came to this one guys site/blog thingy. he had a list of other sites, and lo and behold, tip it was listed. ive been here ever since, never looking back <3: (tho it did take me a year to join the forums :lol: )

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

My best friend played Runescape for the longest time and one day he showed me the game. Well, I liked it (have to say I was really skeptical though) and before making an account I wanted to make sure I knew everything I could about the game before diving head first into it. He showed me this site a few times when I asked about how you attack, what you can attack with, etc. For the longest time I was on tip.it from like 4PM-8PM reading all skill guides, minigame guides, quest guides [though I did not understand them at all], and various other stuff...

Needless to say when I finally did make an account I knew more about the game's little things than my friend did ^_^

Runescape.com used to have the top 5 Runescape community websites listed on their website and Bluerose13x only sold addy squares over tip.it at a certain point, so I had to get a username here to do business too hehe..

Why on earth would you want an addy square? Unless that pic in your sig isn't you, then you have a bronze shield, and there's nothing wrong with that!

I found it through some random search for quest help some time ago.

35b9enp.jpg

First RuneHq was my first fansite, I didn't join forums only needed like quest help and that and then I heard TWR and then my clan joined TWR because of me and eventually I signed up on the forums

a70kf.png

Divine Forces | #DF on irc.seersirc.net | Most Motivated |

http://rs-df.com/forums

Now advertising websites on Rs is illegal, and Jagex does state that there are perfectly legal fansites out there, they refuse to let people tell others about them via Rs.

I found Tip.it through pure luck on google

I used RuneHq before when i was stuck on a quest and my friend recommended it over Msn. Then I thought maybe there are better sites and hazaar, i haven't left tip.it since :)

So how did you 'discover' the wonderful website, Tip.it?

Late 2001 I was stuck on a quest and a friend recomended Scapeboard, wich was Tip.It's originally name back then. I signed up for a forum account a few days after that. Haven't left since :)

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

I found Tip It when I was doing a clue scroll about a year ago and Rune HQ hadn't updated their guide, so my friend told me to come here. I've been reading the forums daily since then...But just now decided to take the time to register :D

Winters Omen.png

5,693rd to 99 Slayer on 10/08/2009

I searched for "RuneScape guides" or something on Google. I chose Tip.It because of its name :D And as you can see from my registration date, I have been here for a long time (Actually I found Tip.It in late 2005, but didn't register on the forums instantly)

Nice

Not naming names

but at the left under your avater it says your join date so saying you joined years before hand doesn't work :shame: <3:

Jamje.png

null and void

Nice

Not naming names

but at the left under your avater it says your join date so saying you joined years before hand doesn't work :shame: <3:

Did you mean me? Because I joined Scapeboard first, then we moved servers and changed the name to Tip.It. :)

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

Nice

Not naming names

Did you mean me? Because I joined Scapeboard first, then we moved servers and changed the name to Tip.It. :)

Touché, seems im been contwingled :)

Jamje.png

null and void