April 8th 2009 - Easter 2009

Da_Latios

i got pretty annoyed from doin all that stuff and the stupid bunny movin around that i only gt a stupid carrot that looks like a club

it took me forever to do that event :wall: :wall:

xxamzyxx.png

952a0f472b.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

xxamzyxx.png

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its kinda weird how its supposed to be a quest and it doesnt even give a quest point.

The actual plot was pretty good, But when you expect a normal quest reward and get the most ridiculos piece of junk of an equip.

Conclusion; F2F: Ok, P2P : Weak

It might be listed as a quest in the quest list, but when you click on it, it says "event".

So no quest this time? Or is the event the quest? Sounds like you can do it after the week if you're members... so I guess they're scrapping the event?

And the thing... was horrible. Tedious, dull, wearing when it tried to be funny, in fact, the only good part was where the rabbit put on the bunny suit!

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I think this is going to do the first Holiday event I just completely ignore. The only point in holidays events are the rewards... 3 rewards a year, and they still have to repeat them?

i think you will regret it later if you don't get the reward now.

Yes, absolutely. I still wish I had gotten that Christmas tree. it looks pretty cool IMO.

The new emote "Around the world in eggty days" reminds me of the Road Runner from Looney Tunes.
That or Speedy Gonzalez. :thumbup:

It's a book: Around the world in 80 days.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

I did the event the moment I saw it on the news. It was okay, but I somehow got a kick out of how many people were following others asking about wtf they are supposed to do. The reward was interesting, my first "fun" weapon, and I noticed a new emote though there wasn't a message saying I got one :? I also hoped the cabbages would still be wield-able but they removed it :(

Honestly this sux.

Are they forcing us to pay to do event because i have 20 slots free in inventory and im still not able to enter hole. I have important items in inventory that i cannot put in bank because of tons of p2p junk.

i already made this with one character and looks like 5-6 slots are needed only.

I dont understand why they didnt thought that unless they made it in purpose that they get more paid members this way.

+ reward honestly sux imo...when i logged first time i saw some ppl carrying some item that i guessed to be reward of easter event but by look i didnt guess what the hell it was unless i heard from chat that it was carrot.

The event was not as eggs-elent as I thought it would be :cry: :cry: :cry: .

As for the carrot, it's a faded orange on purpose, to show that the Easter bunny is tired and old- just like his carrot. Notice the leaf coming out of it is also rather dry and fallen, it's all on purpose.

Why would they give us a dying carrot? :-s

To show that the Easter bunny is old, and that the carrot he always had needs retirement too (just like the bunny).

Honestly this sux.

Are they forcing us to pay to do event because i have 20 slots free in inventory and im still not able to enter hole. I have important items in inventory that i cannot put in bank because of tons of p2p junk.

i already made this with one character and looks like 5-6 slots are needed only.

I dont understand why they didnt thought that unless they made it in purpose that they get more paid members this way.

+ reward honestly sux imo...when i logged first time i saw some ppl carrying some item that i guessed to be reward of easter event but by look i didnt guess what the hell it was unless i heard from chat that it was carrot.

Even though you don't use it, you have to have your *entire* inventory free.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

This event was both tedious and boring to be honest. However, I cannot complain as I did it at my school's computer lab where I was supposed to be doing an English project.

I have to admit though, the graphic of the Easter Bird sleeping is pretty cool. Here's hoping Halloween 2009 will be epic.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

So no quest this time? Or is the event the quest? Sounds like you can do it after the week if you're members... so I guess they're scrapping the event?

And the thing... was horrible. Tedious, dull, wearing when it tried to be funny, in fact, the only good part was where the rabbit put on the bunny suit!

There was no quest completed message, so I don't think it was a quest.

Furthermore, I've got 2 words for all of you:

Moon cow fishing in fossil jelly!

priest_wiz.png

There was no quest completed message, so I don't think it was a quest.

Furthermore, I've got 2 words for all of you:

Moon cow fishing in fossil jelly!

So they gave up on the quests after two times? Just like with the one big update per month?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Honestly this event was really dumb. It's more tedious and boring than the elves one from 2005 (which I did all of...) and now I'm stuck because the dumb imps don't say the machine's broken. :evil:

Nomoneys.png

:cry:

Completed Easter event 14 times...fun... :wall:

Edit: They can say something besides "Moon cows fishing in fossil jelly apperently...

Different.png

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

Thanks for ruining my rubber chicken Jagex. -.-

Now whenever i pull out my chicken and wack people with it, every lvl 40 is going to pull out thier "carrot" and wack me with it. -.-

Gf Jagex :thumbdown:

timmyx50sig1.png

Thx AquaMare for the amazing sig!

[hide=Clicky!]Points2Shop

it's ligit, ive used it. hey, its a great way to kill time. :)[/hide]

[hide=drops and stuff.]Bandos drops: 2X Shard 3, 5X Bandos Plate, X1 Bandos Tasset

PROUD owner of the fire cape since October 9th, 2008

6X Black Mask Drops[/hide]

I'm still having a hard time forcing myself to do this holiday quest...

What good is a 2h Carrot :3

Just follow a guide and get it over with. You'll regret it in the future if you don't. And it won't kill you if you do do it.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

When the character called the machine the "nut machine 9000" (Can't remember the exact machine name :cry: ) I immediately thought of fourchan XD

I only just done the event today, and although it was a nice break from my shark fishing, the event seemed fairly boring and unimaginative. And IMO I don't mind the reward, I just think it looks damn stupid and ugly.

New emote is sweet though :D