farming record?

noble_aloof

over 9000 herbs from one patch.

Who said I did it in a round? :)

second person to say it. next time please try to be relevant #-o

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

over 9000 herbs from one patch.

Who said I did it in a round? :)

second person to say it. next time please try to be relevant #-o

Yes, your picture of some guy in a tie with his arms up was completely relevant. -.-

Spaaaaam train.

2dgucz6.png

I'm not lying i honestly did. I am aware it is insanely high but tht is what i was averaging.

my runs b4 tht were appalling thou like 3 or 4 a patch with like 2 in 4 dying.

I just had a lucky run

"A lucky run"? You were talking about weeks of runs in your post. And that simply can't be true. One run with an average of 15 is already very high. I don't believe it when you say you've did more than one run with an average over 15. It's statistically pretty much impossible.

My luckiest run in 15.7m farming xp has been 55/5, so I seriously doubt your credibility.

My highest is 19, I don't think it goes any higher than that. The average is somewhere around 6.6-6.7, usually you'll have a few days with a lot of deaths and then no deaths for a while.

Beat 19 then post :thumbup:

22 Snapdragons. 20 + 10% from secateurs.

I know you're not just making this up, but it really seems like a lot. I have never even gotten 20 with secateurs, let alone without.

Do people not understand averages?

Across the 3 weeks of runs I was averaged 15 - 18 a patch. That by no means I was getting that many off eeevvvverrrryyyyyy patch.

It means when you add up all the rannars I got and divide by how many patches I grew thats the range it falls into to.

Equally people don't believe cause I did 3 weeks of it?

It is pretty impossible to get that average over 3-5 patches or something (I'd say the chance on a 15+ patch is like 5-10%, meaning there's a 1/320000-1/100000 chance on 5 15+ patches), let alone over 100 (three weeks of one run/day) patches averaging out to that. If the max is 19, you'd have to get at least 3 patches of 19 herbs to make up for one patch of 5. It's simply not possible.

Im with this guy

The best i have done from all 5 patches was 54. and thats from 92-96.

IT would be lucky to beat that.

Fools_Taco.png

I ALWAYS just get 5 from a patch... What am i not doing right?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Picture1-5.png

1 Run, 5 Patches

:thumbup: <-- pretend that thumb is green :thumbsup:

nice, this pic just reminded me that i can note my harvests. for some reason i have the hardest time remembering that. just had a nice kwuarm harvest. 35 for 4 patches. but then i had 34 for 5 after that :(.

99 Fishing

you need supercompost, and if you aren't using magic sceateurs at least use an amulet of nature.

ps- how do i note my harvests? :oops:

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

you need supercompost, and if you aren't using magic sceateurs at least use an amulet of nature.

Just select "use" on them and then use them on the leprechaun.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

thats it? :wall:

interesting, thanks!

Amulet of Nature does not affect yield.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

according to runewiki, it increases by 10%, however does not stack with magic sc.

according to runewiki, it increases by 10%, however does not stack with magic sc.

Magic secateurs (is sc even an abbreviaton of that?) give a 10% bonus, so I doubt an Amulet of Nature does.... Perhaps like 5%.

2j3qh46.jpg

And what does the Knowledge Base say?

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

i didn't want to embarrass myself by spelling the word wrong. if amulet of nature doesn't work, then big whoop, another runewiki lie.

I averaged 15 - 18 a patch last time i farmed rannars and i did like 3 weeks worth of runs.

You get the tipit forums BS award, congradulations! =D>

19 is my high.

You realy can't say he is lying because it is possible though very very unlikely it is still possible to get extremely lucky.

No, I can, and I did.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

I dug through my old pictures and found this for those non believers:

21504279.png

holy cow

I dug through my old pictures and found this for those non believers:

21504279.png

You know how old that picture is, they might've updated harvest count =/

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Five Patches, obviously.

2mdkqja.png

I've only ever done herbs and watermelons. I don't have any screens of watermelons, but in the four patches (well, 8, you get me :lol: ) I know of, I got 167 Watermelons.

This averages nearly 21 per Patch? I don't know. Call BS if you want, I could easily farm watermelons again and attempt to repeat this. <3:

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

Back in my noob days of farming I had around 40 cabbages from one patch...

Yeah, I noticed allotments give much more yield than herbs. I think I had to make a run to the bank twice just to empty out my allotment one time (I had some farming stuff in my inventory though).

• 2 weeks later...

just had probably my best herb run ever.

42 total

42ranarrs.jpg