My backpack is strange, the following three facts are true about it:
- 1 coin takes up as much room as 1 million coins.
- 1 coin takes up as much space as a hammer.
- 2 hammers take up twice as much space as 1 million coins.
I've learnt more.
I can carry 7 cannons in my inventory, yet not 29 sardines.
To trade in large quantities, instead of having a note version of a currency, we just carry millions of coins in our inventories.
There are random events.
You can 'miss' using a godsword against a unarmed man (How does that work? Surely the blade is big enough to deal some damage)
You defy all damage by believing in gods.
Melee weapons (halberds) need to 'touch' the monster visually, yet it still deals damage.
There is a 'timer' that 'logs you out'
You can get 'hacked'
Nonsensical monster drops:
- 4 adamantite bars... from aviansies
- Onyx bolt tips... from 149's at Tzhaar
- Absolutely nothing... from TzTok Jad (the fire cape is from the dude you sent you in)
- Ashes... from demons (sort of logical, but what about the body structure? Looks like there's a skeleton to hold them together)
- Dragon boots from spiritual mages (Uhmmm, why?)
- Not monster but you can get drops from a player, like... a DragonFire Shield from someone who loses a dragon dagger (PvP worlds)
(more to come... some of these are logical in a sense, but still doesn't fit in the game)