Illogical Things of Runescape

Ravenkana

^ It's called runescape cause of magic runes, not rune armour.

Erm the stupidest thing I can think of is that most of the new continents are square... Whoever heard of a square island? (looking at you southern karamja)

asrhasrh.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All blue dragons are female yet there are eggs in their lair. :ohnoes:

all blue dragons are MALE ? its logical to have eggs if they are female

btw about the inventory .. the game is magic based , whats the problem to have an alternative dimension backpack ?

All blue dragons are female yet there are eggs in their lair. :ohnoes:

all blue dragons are MALE ? its logical to have eggs if they are female

btw about the inventory .. the game is magic based , whats the problem to have an alternative dimension backpack ?

Examine text off all grown-up (blue) dragons: A Mother Dragon.

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

Its a "medieval" game that has cannons and flamethrowers (salamanders that you feed stuff to make them breath fire :twisted: ) and grenades (chinchompas).

That the wildy was the stage for the god wars in the 3rd age however it's now confined to a tiny lil dungeon.

Zombies that wear armour drop all sorts of runes and noted planks (maybe they're learning to build! :ohnoes: )

That you can carry 28 shark and eat them each in one bite, yet cannon carry any more of anything smaller (eg 29 cod)

That cooking only takes a few seconds - so surely it cannot be properly cooked.

That if you're hurt you'll "regenerate" HP.

That if you eat you'll recover HP.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

You can get 'hacked'

You can't just "get" hacked in RS. You must LET the "hacker" to "hack" you (downloading and executing untrustable programs, telling the password, using too easy password, playing on a public computer, etc...).

You can be bitten by a snake or spider and just drink "antipoison" to be cured instead of needing the right antivennin

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

runescape is in a dif. universe ... lets call it scapeverse .. and lets just imagine all the animals have the same poison and thats why the same anti poison works everytime ... you can find logic in anything .. you just have to remember - runescape isnt rl.

You can assault a person, run away, & he'll forget a few seconds later. :?:
off topic a little bit but this reminded me of something i did one day. I had all my armour and weapons off and was walking around and sucker punching the men in lumbridge I would one hit them with my fist and the way they fall looks like i just knocked them out.(although knocking someone out normally they dont disapear after they fall)

So on topic

kicking someone in the legs shouldn't kill them...

Logic commits suicide when you're playing Runescape.

Ever seen penguins in the real world pilot a giant war submarine? Or polar bears that talk. I haven't. :roll:

I'd like to see anyone gulp down a grown shark in 1 bite. Apparently, in runescape, everyone can do it.

Wearing 50 kg of heavy armor while doing acrobatic stunts on a tightrope. Possible in Runescape? Very much so. :D

Be able to charter on a ship, paying an illogical price for a 1 way trip, but not able to sail your own vessel to your desired location... :( :wall:

dontfearthereaper2.png

You can poison ghosts and skeletons. \'

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

- When you die, all of your possessions fall off your body except for 3.

ths was actually explained by sir tiffy... :P

i think it's very unlogical that master farmers with a trowel hit you harder then guards with a sword

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

The golden helmet in the between a rock quest weights more than the three gold bars used to make it...

(almost) all smithed items weigh more than the bars used.

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

i think it's very unlogical that master farmers with a trowel hit you harder then guards with a sword

Speaking of master farmers.. I find it illogical how they have thousands of seeds in their pocket :D

luked365.png

Speaking of master farmers.. I find it illogical how they have thousands of seeds in their pocket :D

just as any npc you can pickpocket has the max amount of gp you can have in the game, and they must have some sort of coin accumulator since the coins auto respawn back

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

As I've previously mentioned, you can visit head trauma on somebody for an infinite amount of time without their pockets being any less empty or their heads being any more broken for the most part.

8f14270694.jpg