Official Aion thread (Visions update)

Nadril

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( That's rather sucky. I wish it would not have language barriers. Would make it much more submersive, and even more interesting when the third faction shows up in the abysse.

I downloaded and installed the client, so I'm ready for the open beta when ever it is.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

what is the news on the open beta...aiononline seems to do a poor job of communicating :(

i remember seeing something on it but i cant seem to find it anywhere anymore

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

what is the news on the open beta...aiononline seems to do a poor job of communicating :(

i remember seeing something on it but i cant seem to find it anywhere anymore

If they haven't announced it on the website then there's no official date set yet.

2009rb9.jpg

Early Access starts ~ 30d 4h 59m 28s...

That means it will start at 8pm my time on the 20th September! AMG Can't wait!

I plan to play a Sorcerer in Aion since I currently play a mage in WoW and I have done every since I started playing, never changed, so I'm sticking to this through my games. I fail at CC so I've deviated from the Spiritmaster. :lol:

And EU People, we need to decide on a realm and faction, I know Azvareth is going Elyos with the Goons (By the way, are legions of any size really?) so I don't know if we should just follow him so we are all together, whether we are in the guild or not.

EDIT: I'm joining a guild called Betrayal which are mostly people from the UK. They are pretty friendly from what I see and we are rolling on the server:

Ariel

Gogo get your Goons to come here and anyone else is welcome to join!

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Double post for Open-BETA information bump.

Some guys were looking at the BETA dates and they noticed that there were 11 days between every single BETA so it's pretty safe to assume that the Open-BETA will begin on the 28th of August following the trend. However, don't get your hopes up, it's just extremely likely.

I will be playing on Ariel by the way.

calciumpixelsigil3.png

I don't know yet if I'll keep my pre-order. It's pretty much dependent on whether any of my friends will play as well...

Now that I've pre-ordered it I'm actually in a similar position, but I presume I could quite easily sell the 'Account with Talisman for faster levelling' quite easily. I've got the 1 month time with the game so I might try it out but I'm not really sure, depends on the release of Icecrown really.

Still no Open BETA information either which is where I would truly decide whether to play this or not.

Note: Lolol triple post strike some conversation guys D:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

I would, if only there was something to converse about. Still waiting on open beta unfortunately, hopefully it starts in the next couple of weeks. I think on one of their twitters they said the announcement would be made this week.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

I would, if only there was something to converse about. Still waiting on open beta unfortunately, hopefully it starts in the next couple of weeks. I think on one of their twitters they said the announcement would be made this week.

Hopefully.

And yeah not too much to talk about really, just waiting for the game to get released. :)

Big news today!

Aion's Open Beta, Pre-Select and Headstart Programs

August 27, 2009 8:56 AM

Within the next four weeks, we will treat European and North American gamers to two opportunities to jump into the world of Aion and explore Atreia as Asmodian or Elyos characters ahead of its release in Europe on 25th September and North America 22th September. Aion's Open Beta Test featuring version 1.5 will take place 6-13th September and will include numerous Western enhancements, including improvements to Aion's innovative character customization with a host of Western styles, as well as new zones, instances, skills, quests and continued game balancing and improvements. Open Beta will retain a level cap for both Elyos and Asmodians characters at 30 allowing players to focus on getting to the same level so they can explore the lands of Atreia together, as well as the Abyss.

Players who have pre-ordered Aion will be treated to a Pre-Select and a two-day Headstart period giving them the opportunity to explore, organize and progress through the game prior to the official launch. Pre-Select will take place on 18th September, while Aion's Headstart will begin 20th September. Players can still participate in the Aion's Pre-Select and Headstart programs by pre-ordering the game through several participating online and brick-and-mortar retailers.

Source: [1]

1.5 and a week long open beta, starting next weekend. [bleep]. Yes.

No idea if its been mentioned as of yet, but theres a site which lists a lot of the items that can be found in the game, with 3D models of most of them as well.

http://www.aionarmory.com

Again, no idea if thats been mentioned, but I thought that it was pretty cool.

2Xeo5.png

My legion is going to be on Zikel (US) for open beta. I think we just don't want to deal with the lag, so we picked like the 3rd server.

Nice, which race will you be playing? It'd be cool if we could do some quests together or something, if you want to just steam message me your character's name on sunday. I'm THEDukeNukem on steam.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

My legion is going to be on Zikel (US) for open beta. I think we just don't want to deal with the lag, so we picked like the 3rd server.

Nice, which race will you be playing? It'd be cool if we could do some quests together or something, if you want to just steam message me your character's name on sunday. I'm THEDukeNukem on steam.

We're Asmodian.

We're Asmodian.

:( Awww, I wanna be Elyos.

I'll join you for the Open Beta though.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!