NRFB? NRFB!

RpgGamer

So with the death of Michael Jackson being so popular (I'm sick of hearing about it, too.) I decided to hunt through my parents belongings to see if I could find any merch worth a pretty penny. I was stunned when I found an original LP record un-opened of MJ's "Thriller". Still with it's original stickers and lamination and everything. It's pretty cool. Anyone know how much these things go for? Or should I just hold out and get more for it later?

Anywho, discuss collectibles that you've found in your house/grandparents'/relatives' houses that turned out to be valuable. Some I've found are pretty interesting.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

that cd will go for 2000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

dollarz in a few years

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

over 9000.

If someone asked you the OP's question in real life, would you answer as such? That's the question ya'll need to ask yourselves before you post.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

It's your parents though, so why are you even thinking about selling it? It was never yours to sell in the first place.

I would sell it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Thanks OP, you just reminded me that I have a Thriller Vinyl lying arround. I could make some money out of that...

Money... Or the good ol' days... hard choice >_<

16185_s.gif

Thanks OP, you just reminded me that I have a Thriller Vinyl lying arround. I could make some money out of that...

Money.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Money.

Money which could buy you a legal file of the music online

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Because of his death, it's probably worth something right now, but remember with Thriller being the best selling album of all time, something like 100 million of those records were pressed so it's not particularly rare.

Don't sell right now, people will be flooding the market right now with items exactly like yours, hold out a few years and you could get a great price. As he's now dead it's going to drive the price up of a finite item, meaning in a few years this could be a serious object of MJ collectors.

Honestly, I doubt you'd get 10% now of what you would get in say 5 years.

Money.

Money which could buy you a legal file of the music online

why get a legal copy when you can get it for free? :D
I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Thriller has sold 109M copies so even if most of them aren't on vinyl, there will still be enough to keep th price relatively low since it isn't a rarity. No if you had the Beatles album with them in the butcher's costumes on the cover (a real rarity) - then I would be very excited.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

I'd wait.

What is NRFB? =/

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=nrfb

Witty.

It's better than the site I would've sent you too... at least his doesn't curse at you.

A lot of you are undervaluing this particular piece of vinyl.

If we assume the OP isn't lying, and it isn't opened, hasn't removed any stickers, and everything is still there, and it is an original print, then it is far more worth than the millions of other copies that were opened, tampered, or whatnot. Such small differences in the condition of the piece is what makes the difference between $200 and $20 000 in ten years from now.

A lot of you are undervaluing this particular piece of vinyl.

If we assume the OP isn't lying, and it isn't opened, hasn't removed any stickers, and everything is still there, and it is an original print, then it is far more worth than the millions of other copies that were opened, tampered, or whatnot. Such small differences in the condition of the piece is what makes the difference between $200 and $20 000 in ten years from now.

[hide=proof]dscf1784editted.jpg[/hide]

nope not lying ;-)

Anywho, I think I can get somewhere between $200 and $500 for it at the moment. But what you say is true: in a few years the unopened version will increase in value. I may just hang on to it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

It would be worth a lot more if it was one of the original pressings. It even says on the sticker that it is already one of the greatest selling albums. I wouldn't sell it anyways. Good album, good singer, and I like the idea of having collector's items. Granted, I wouldn't pay a premium for them. Sentimental value>monetary value by ten fold for me.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Not much of a sentimental value if you just found out about it...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

What is NRFB? =/

Never removed from box? Some collector's term for a perfectly condition item. I own nothing of any remote collector's value -.-

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.