the best and the worse mini game

khandajatt

imo the best mini game is soul wars and the worse is fishing trawler. souls wars is much better for training and having fun but fishing trawler i dont see the point in that game. what do you guys think?? give reasons of your liking and disliking

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Best: Stealing Creation - Only minigame I can stand playing for a long period

Worst:

- Clan wars - Only combat, no rewards, eww?

- Castle wars - terrible rewards for a long, boring minigame. I'd rather smith my own Adamant armour than wasting 1000 hours on some brighter version of it.

- Soul wars - Rewards I couldn't give a rat's [wagon] about.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Best: Castle Wars or Stealing Creation

Worst: Burthorpe Game room or Rat Pits

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

This should probably go in questionaires.

The worst are usually ones that totally revolve around the rewards, soul wars, pest control, mobilising armies (for the moment at least), stealing creation. Because people aim for the rewards, they end up taking it too seriously, or massively stacking so you can't have balanced games, because of greed for the rewards, whihch makes the game terrible to play.

the best are ones which the rewards are much more of an afterthought over fun, castle wars, fishing trawler, games room. When you find games at those, you will usually have fun, because people won't be as focused on the reward and will take it less seriously (not always but still)

That's jsut the multiplayer ones though, the single player ones are all pretty fun tbh.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I have to agree with Dan, the ones for rewards is where people go crazy over losing or someone doing something 'wrong'. Even though Castle wars usually isn't done for rewards it does get taken way to seriously most of the time causing it to be stacked. Although there are those great games were you get your friends to antistack and have a very close game and even if you don't win it's fun.

Best minigame: Castle wars and stealing creation as a close 2nd

Worst: Gnome restaurant, trouble brewing, rat pits, and trawler.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

This should probably go in questionaires.

The worst are usually ones that totally revolve around the rewards, soul wars, pest control, mobilising armies (for the moment at least), stealing creation. Because people aim for the rewards, they end up taking it too seriously, or massively stacking so you can't have balanced games, because of greed for the rewards, whihch makes the game terrible to play.

the best are ones which the rewards are much more of an afterthought over fun, castle wars, fishing trawler, games room. When you find games at those, you will usually have fun, because people won't be as focused on the reward and will take it less seriously (not always but still)

That's jsut the multiplayer ones though, the single player ones are all pretty fun tbh.

Fs i agree with this noob.

Castle wars was the most fun, least fun that i've played was Trouble Brewing

lanthuscg3.png

The best minigames in my opinion are definitely Castle wars and Stealing Creation hands down.

Castle Wars is so much fun playing with a small group of friends and even though the rewards take forever to get the fun gameplay makes up for it. Stealing Creation is also a lot of fun and there are a lot of different ways you can play (magic/range/skiller/no combat/etc.). Then on top of that it has awesome rewards which makes you want to play it even more.

Oh and you can't forget Barbarian Assault, if you don't play for the rewards but rather for just having a good time it's a great minigame.

As for the worst minigames I'd say Gnome Delivery or Sorceress' Garden are probably my least favourite. The rewards aren't that great and the minigames aren't really enjoyable at all.

Best:

Trouble Brewing - my favourite by far, especially playing a 3v3 with friends rather than on the official world.

Trawler - easy and a fun break from training from time to time.

Worst - out of the ones I've played:

GOP - Only minigame I've played that I didn't like at all, feels awkward to control and has boring gameplay.

Best: Stealing Creation - Only minigame I can stand playing for a long period

Worst:

- Clan wars - Only combat, no rewards, eww?

- Castle wars - terrible rewards for a long, boring minigame. I'd rather smith my own Adamant armour than wasting 1000 hours on some brighter version of it.

- Soul wars - Rewards I couldn't give a rat's [wagon] about.

Right on :)

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Best: Trouble brewing! So unloved, and I think it's a really fun minigame. It's hard to find anyone to play unless you're online at peak times. Stealing creation is also pretty good.

Worst: Fight pits and clan wars. Both completely pointless, all you do is fight.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

Best: GOP (it's actually fun if you know how to play it)

Worst: Fishing trawler (or maybe that's just because the noobs i've played with never were able to win a game of it)

I love team games lol

Best: Barbarian assault. Its annoying getting a team and everything but after a few rounds it gets really fun, especially if you are on the boss fight

Castle wars. Its so fun lol. It gets annoying if one sides winning by too much though. but there are some very fun games

Pest control. Pretty fun

Worst: Stealing creation. I dont really understand it. Even if you win it doesn't make any difference??

Soul wars. The worst minigame ever!!!!! like castle wars, the waiting times are overly long, but unlike cw its not worth the wait.

Edit!!! The worst mini game is that gnome thing. WTF how is that even a game all you do it pass and run and score! than pass and run and score! and pass and run and score!!!

best: FOG - i love rushing and its not that seirous, but its fun to hit some seieously high combos

worst: Mobilising armies- its a rich mans game

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

Castle Wars is dead. I loved the game, but now, it's forgotten. In a time of efficiency, people don't want fun. They want the exp and rewards, sadly.

Best Minigames: Castle Wars, Gnome restaurant, Temple Trekking, and BArbarian Assault, with a good team. Gamnes that require preparation, but that you can always have fun doing.

Worst: I don't find Stealing creation fun at all, or Soul Wars. No tactics, just rush and kill.

Picture2-10.png

So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

I haven't really played anywhere near a quarter of all minigames, but my favourites are

Castle wars because its fun and easy

PC because its good exp :)

The worst I've played are

Soul wars because I just dislike it

Gnome Delivery ¬¬

Varrock Museum is good aswell but that doesn't count i don't think

Jamje.png

null and void

Best - Pest Control = Great rewards, short games, different every time.

Worst - Burthorpe Games Room - Useless, unpopulated, and not even really any fun.

IMO, Castle Wars may be useless, but it can still be fun, especially when you're new to members. :thumbsup:

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.