15th July 2009 - PvP Changes

Xecer

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious whats OT stands for?? #-o

Seriously? For [bleep]'s sake. That is the thing you respond to? You make me suicidal both for your stupidity and generally annoying attitude.

Take it easy friend. I understand the fruastration but it is a common mistake of new tif-ers. He will learn.

And OT is off-topic, used in reference to things that do not belong in the thread it is found which... is nearly eveything you post. Just slow down a bit.

thank you , freaking the guy game me a google link, you [wagon] try puting OT in google you face and see what you get

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

Okay he completely scrolled past the size 200 text saying exactly what is wrong. I'm logging off, and might cut myself because people like Khandajatt are the world's future. Goodbye.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Seriously? For [bleep]'s sake. That is the thing you respond to? You make me suicidal both for your stupidity and generally annoying attitude.

Take it easy friend. I understand the fruastration but it is a common mistake of new tif-ers. He will learn.

And OT is off-topic, used in reference to things that do not belong in the thread it is found which... is nearly eveything you post. Just slow down a bit.

thank you , freaking the guy game me a google link, you [wagon] try puting OT in google you [bleep] face and see what you get

calm down lol

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&sa ... arch&meta=

see? not difficult

Quick find code: 129-130-926-59180406

Lmao, lets get as many TIFers on that thread saying how they love the update.

Wtf? I made one first with the exact same title :x

129-130-4-59175668

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Hey guys, I see a flame fest escalating here. Just going to ask everyone to watch their comments as we don't want to have to take action against anyone's account.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Quick find code: 129-130-926-59180406

Lmao, lets get as many TIFers on that thread saying how they love the update.

Wtf? I made one first with the exact same title :x

129-130-4-59175668

Yeah I saw that one and thought it was mine.

Sorry! At least it gets the message across twice! (And your topic has more posts anyway)

RobinHoodie, don't leave!!@@@ :cry:

I think this might actually encourage rushers and pjers.

No one will pk for real because to much risk with higher items, so it will be a pj fest.

If no one pks, how can anyone pj?

OT = Original topic?

Thats a new one for me.

OT only means Over-Time to me.

If you want somebody to understand something stop using stop acronyms.

Its really lazy not to write out original topic.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Thank god I sold my 5th D Claw drop before the update for 35.3m.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

tbh i'm fine with most of the updates... i just wish that they had left the old skull system, removed protect item from pvp/bh worlds. That way pures could still fight with furys/ss's without risking them... now there are like 3 times as many people ranging in the 80-90 cb level range... which is making my range tanks equipment shoot up and most of it currently unbuyable because of people stocking up to make a profit when the prices go up.

pandapk2.jpg

Hmm.. seems like some people don't like this update. I don't think Jagex did this to nerf 26king, I think another in the future will. Maybe this was just part of the solution?

I think it was a failed solution.
I just don't think they are that stupid to think this update would stop 26king... well it did, but it also started 76king.

It did nerf the trick though.

but it didn't at all, bolters can still bolt and make profits off killing with just as much ease as before.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

it did nerf the system but its not gone completely. thus, the reason why this was a failed update for many.

inflation might still exist, just not as significant as before.

OT Unless something is done about this, people will either risk much, only 76k, or welfare gear PK. PvP has majorly changed once again. Now the question is, how will players react? will they rant as much as when Old wildy was changed? Will they quit? Or will a new way to PWN be found out.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

This also stopped people from going into level 1 wild and alching to build EP or whatever they did.

So what if we can't protect items? It's a world designed to be dangerous. If you wanna PK with an AGS, you better be willing to risk it.

TBH this update is long overdue. PvP worlds are designed to be dangerous places, not some place that's only dangerous if you forget to click your little prayer before you go into combat.

Winters Omen.png

5,693rd to 99 Slayer on 10/08/2009

I think it was to piss off people who abused the system. The effect on real pkers was just an unwanted byproduct.
I don't get it, I thought pkers were all about risking items to kill their opponents. I thought that they would love this update :?

but it didn't at all, bolters can still bolt and make profits off killing with just as much ease as before.

I don't see how you can make nearly as much money as you used to so its nerfed. Unless you can show it makes 700k+ an hour...

I think it was to piss off people who abused the system. The effect on real pkers was just an unwanted byproduct.
I don't get it, I thought pkers were all about risking items to kill their opponents. I thought that they would love this update :?

No the "real" pkers are to scared to lose there precious weapons.