Girls Don't Exist on Runescape

meili

This type of stuff only happens with the less mature players..I personally have several women friends in RuneScape. Though I do understand where you are coming from, us guys tend to be idiots and say stupid things. #-o

But see? At least you're up front about it and made your name Dorkzor so we know right off the bat not to talk to you :)

Thanks! That's very sweet <3:

Yes, do not speak to me. It's the 11th Commandment.

99 Fishing achieved August 12, 2009 at 7:56PM CT

Me_Fuh_Q.png

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheynara is a woman. Celt is a woman. Fatslug is a woman. There's 3 right there, new record for most women on the internet in the same place at the same time!? I THINK YES!

Regards,

Legs O Skill

farmpixel.pngfishpixel.pngwcpixel.pngtheivepixel.png

Click the pictures for my Blog

Actually I have noticed a difference to player's attitudes when I play on a low level female char. People are generally more willing to help out a low level girl.

Guys like boobs. Even pixellated boobs.

Yep, hence the abnormally high demand for hentai. :?

I agree, im sick of seein all this chicks and later finding out its a noob that doesnt have a life, really let guys be guys and girls be girls.

Im P2P

uruksn9.jpg

98% of rs players have attempted a scam. If your one of the 2% who havent, copy this into your sig..

I agree, im sick of seein all this chicks and later finding out its a noob that doesnt have a life, really let guys be guys and girls be girls.

Did you just call me a "noob"? Do you even know what that is?

It's runescape, no one knows what a noob is.

Sheynara is a woman. Celt is a woman. Fatslug is a woman. There's 3 right there, new record for most women on the internet in the same place at the same time!? I THINK YES!

Regards,

Legs O Skill

Most who know me, know i am one of those rare female players.

I've played since 01, and have never played the fact that i am female to my advantage. i treat all the same.

There are quite a few tipit memeber who was/are female. but i am not going to tell tales on them- i'll let them confess :mrgreen:

Hmm your name doesn't seem familiar tho- are you a irc neeb?? :?

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

Regards,

Legs O Skill

Most who know me, know i am one of those rare female players.

I've played since 01, and have never played the fact that i am female to my advantage. i treat all the same.

There are quite a few tipit memeber who was/are female. but i am not going to tell tales on them- i'll let them confess :mrgreen:

Hmm your name doesn't seem familiar tho- are you a irc neeb?? :?

There are tipit members who were female?!?!??!?!?!?!? Makes me wonder who is on my internet!

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

I am always surprised when someone on Forsakenmage or back then in Tipitchat/Lightning revealed that they were females. There's quite a bunch of them. For weeks I was under the impression that Lightning was male. It seems like the old days of runescape had a lot more female population, but it's probably because a lot mkore females rose through the ranks to become famous. Rab was female, right? 1st player to join runescape. A lot of the top players and well-known p mods are female. Like 10 chat mods in Forsakenmage chat are female, including Forsakenmage herself. The reason that women on this game have such a bad rep is because of all the men who pose as women either for the lulz or, back when trade limits were nonexistant, to get boyfriends who gave them free stuff.

It seems like tipit has a rather large female population. I'm not sure why that is. It always gives me quite a surprise to see that someone in the pictures thread in OT whom I've long thought to be male is actually a woman. Happens to me a lot these days.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

I am always surprised when someone on Forsakenmage or back then in Tipitchat/Lightning revealed that they were females. There's quite a bunch of them. For weeks I was under the impression that Lightning was male. It seems like the old days of runescape had a lot more female population, but it's probably because a lot mkore females rose through the ranks to become famous. Rab was female, right? 1st player to join runescape. A lot of the top players and well-known p mods are female. Like 10 chat mods in Forsakenmage chat are female, including Forsakenmage herself. The reason that women on this game have such a bad rep is because of all the men who pose as women either for the lulz or, back when trade limits were nonexistant, to get boyfriends who gave them free stuff.

It seems like tipit has a rather large female population. I'm not sure why that is. It always gives me quite a surprise to see that someone in the pictures thread in OT whom I've long thought to be male is actually a woman. Happens to me a lot these days.

I thought Rab was a guy?

He/she seemed like one when I was chating with him/her.

Prism_Swords.png

^^

* Sheynara is now known as Shey|boning

Good times.

what the [bleep]? you remember that? XD poor shey...

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

There is no problem with women playing RuneScape, well, there is no problem with females on the Internet at all.

The examples in the first post were good examples that females are just as skilled at the game as males.

I don't know about anyone else but personally I have not come across this debate very much... however it does seem the issue is rising.

I think it's pretty dumb that girls have to essentially prove themselves to be girls.

lovepanda86.png
lovepanda86.png
--8727th person to achieve 99 Fishing on 8/19/2008--
--6012th person to achieve 99 Thieving on 10/12/2008--

R.I.P. October 31, 2013

lovepanda.png

99 Fletching 7/16/2015

"No pic no proof" I'd assume it's pretty obvious that that's just because us men are all pervs lol.

Really though i think it's just exaggerated the number of fake female characters that are out there by guys who are looking for gfs in world 1 lumbridge castle or just meet the occasional freak playing a female character. Honestly i've made more female friends that i now talk to out of the game than i have male.

Oh, and don't forget lilyuffie88 (assuming she is actually a girl) imo the greatest player ever, 3 99's in range hp and prayer that lasted for YEARS after she stopped.

While I'm browsing the internet I assume all people I interact with are robots, and are trying to trick me when stating their gender.

*Starting up brainwash program...* *Initiating...* *Brain succesfully cleared*

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

People who haven't seen me in-game (in forums, ccs etc.) ALWAYS assume that I am a guy. When I tell them I'm not, they don't believe me....

I'm back on the forums! Older, wiser, and...

...still a noob...

[hide=Original thread post]

I am a girl on the internet.There really are quite a few of us.

Women have had a long history in Runescape. Many of the first players and famous people were women in real life. The first smither who got 99 smithing was Bluerose13x. She was extremely powerful and rich during her time since she was literally the only source of player-smithed items.

The first person to get 99 fishing was Tks and all the top crafters were also women. Women in Runescape are everywhere, as old school players, clan leaders, skillers, pkers and player moderators.

Yet in spite of all this, the female RS players must contend daily with the opinion that she does not exist.

"There are no girls on the intarwebs!"

"You aren't a real girl."

"I don't believe you are really a woman."

Why this persistent belief that nobody female would ever play RS? Do we need the XY genes to click a mouse? Obviously not, yet I have met many, many players who are genuinely convinced that female RS players cannot possibly exist.

The reasons are many, varied and also rather pathetic.

"All the girls I know irl don't play games, they just go out for meals."

This is an absolutely genuine reply I have gotten from a (presumably male) RS player. Yes, he really thinks women do nothing but go out for meals.

When the RS player insists that, yes, she really is a girl, the replies are entirely predicatable.

"No pic no proof."

"You're not a girl if u don't show us pics."

"Get on ventrilo."

"Webcam."

Men do not need to go on ventrilo/webcam or show their pics to everyone who asks just to prove that they exist. Why do women have to bother?

One time I joined an IRC channel for a Runescape-related community. Right away, I got kicked. Then again and again until I gave up on reading the final message (and the reason for the kicks) "[bleep] off, there are no girls on the internet." Another reason I have been kicked from IRC -"[bleep] or gtfo."

Comment please, either here or in my blog http://stripeybank.blogspot.com/

I would really like to know what RS players think about all this.

[/hide]

They just think that a real girl wouldn't talk to them, and so deny your existence.

So, basically Earthysun is Jesus's only son.

earthysig3.jpg

earthynorris.jpg

awwwwuo6.jpg

wootsiggiedagainhw5.jpg

algftw.jpg

i play a female char \' , its caus its my old pure and the name calls for a girl char. but i know more then 1 girl ingame and i bet there are loads, just like in every game ::' i remember playing warhammer and i heard a guildie who i knew for a few months talk, and i said wtf ur a girl? caus ingame she had a male char to get less attention ::' , no idea why u would tell randoms ur a girl tbh. u can only get bothered -.-

fatteh_pumba.png

35d6crk.jpg

Usually you can judge a guy pretending to be a girl because they'll act strangely.. Not like you'd expect from anyone.

Doomy edit: I like sheep