Girls Don't Exist on Runescape

meili

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend who is male in real life who convinced all the fansite he used that he was a girl, and they all believed him.

I was called a liar for trying to tell them the truth. This frustrated me.

I know there will be a lot of guys like my friend who plays a girl and tells people they're actually girls who flirt with male players in order to obtain things, etc.

So gay.

if53pv.png

Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

specialy on game console, there are female player. Specially on the new mid night club game since they made it female oriented with their customizational features. Games like COD4 and halo are also played by females

Iyaari.png

comp-regular.png

I had a friend who is male in real life who convinced all the fansite he used that he was a girl, and they all believed him.

I was called a liar for trying to tell them the truth. This frustrated me.

I know there will be a lot of guys like my friend who plays a girl and tells people they're actually girls who flirt with male players in order to obtain things, etc.

So gay.

Yeah, it's kind of annoying when some guys plays as a girl in an attempt to get free items. Seriously. I don't know anyone who would give free stuff to a girl, any more than they would to a guy. *shrugs* I help people a lot, but I help everyone a lot, so it's not really the same.

On the other hand, some guys play RS as girls and don't try and take advantage of people doing so. Can't always understand why, but we also have no right to criticize them for it (unless they're doing it to scam people. Which is a really lame scam anyways)

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

On the other hand, some guys play RS as girls and don't try and take advantage of people doing so. Can't always understand why, but we also have no right to criticize them for it (unless they're doing it to scam people. Which is a really lame scam anyways)

My friend (a guy) used to be a girl to get free items.

My other friend (a girl) is a girl, and used to get free items.

To be honest, they are both idiots.

O.O

i have a lot of friends in RS that are girls, and i know for a fact that they are, as i talk to them on vent. one of them is rank 5 in slayer, Cynder76.

modjohan.jpg

l_the_seer_l.png

I am known only as The Seer. I have many names and many different forms. Cross me at your own risk, fight me at your own peril, but join me and fight by my side, and none shall stand before our power.

Owner of the Quest, Firemaking*2-12-08*, Fletching, Magic, Defense, Cooking, HP, Attack, Strength, Herblore, Summoning, Farming and Prayer Capes.

There are in fact girls on runescape, Just far less than males. In fact to give you an example, In my clan i believe we have 2 females out of 36 members which both of which i can assure you are girls, We've talked on vent and i've seen both of their pictures. Even though they are few in numbers compared to males there are females on the interwebz. ::'

P2p: 135 F2p: 124 as of July 29, 09.

P2p: 137 F2p: 126 as of September 25, 11.

mythshadows.gif

Sadly, boys are more stupid than girls when it comes to these things. It is just this way. Some boys really believe in that some girls don't use the internet to play games and enjoy themselves just because the most girls don't. This is quite a common thing. And so pathetic.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

I'm a guy that plays as a girl. I do so because I use verac's skirt and it just doesn't feel right wearing a skirt as a male character. :?

But I have a masculine username, so nobody ever bothers me. And I never pretend to be something I'm not, either. If it comes up, I'll always admit to being a guy.

td2sig.jpg

:thumbsup:

Yeah... I don't get much crap from guys ingame... I've been propositioned once, in f2p. :twisted: I like the report button for the immature brats who go 'wanna ****' and then spell. it. out.

But I've never gotten the whole 'no ur not a girl' thing. maybe it's because I wander around with my whip equipped all the time, maybe that scares them... :D

Out of game, on the other hand... oy VEY. I hear a group of guys talking about runescape, I join in, they give me a look that clearly says 'but you're a GIRL!'

... RIGHT. SURE. OF COURSE. Care to say that again in pvp?

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

Lots of people ask me "are u girl irl" it's like why are they even asking? What difference does it make if they are playing runescape with a girl, and btw I mean random people, not people I know who I don't mind if they know I'm a girl (they obviously know lol).

2cwln3q.jpg

kay_kay66.png

I know 4 rl girls who play runescape and here on tif are quite a few too, youre lucky you got on tif, here we are not immature, are we Sxq?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

I have the word "Lady" in my rs name and people still ask me if I'm a girl :? So I usually joke around saying I'm a guy every MWF, sad thing is there are actually people who believe that. But meh, I wish I didn't have such a girly name. My rs time would be so much more peaceful if people didn't know/think I'm a girl.

Oh and shout out to all those in my gal pal list who aren't really girls. Two of them, whom I thought were girls for the longest time, turned out to be guys :lol:

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I know 4 rl girls who play runescape and here on tif are quite a few too, youre lucky you got on tif, here we are not immature, are we Sxq?
Me? Whyever would you ask me?

Well, I mean the most obvious question raised here is why do you have a computer in the kitchen?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Me? Whyever would you ask me?

Well, I mean the most obvious question raised here is why do you have a computer in the kitchen?

Oh come on, that was brilliant. You know he wasn't serious :P

Meili honey, we both know girls dont exist on runescape because you are not a girl...you are a woman! :P *Runs from being slapped*

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Meili honey, we both know girls dont exist on runescape because you are not a girl...you are a woman! :P *Runs from being slapped*

Well since I doubt she will do much in the time being so Fluffy sick em.

I have to agree, whenever anyone doubts me about being a girl irl I say something like...

"Yep you caught me."

"I'm actually an alien, I have no gender."

or my favorite one to use :D

"Oh yeah, your right I'm a guy, I've just been buying the wrong underwear for 16 years."

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |