Some Pictures from Jagex

n_odie

We got some artwork from Jagex that we were invited to share with you guys. One is said to be exclusive, while the others were shared with other fansites. You can expand them by clicking on them. :)

[hide=Exclusive Picture]Jagex_Exclusive_min.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Others for your Enjoyment]Jagex_Image_1_min.jpg

Jagex_Image_2_min.jpg

Jagex_Image_3_min.jpg

Jagex_Image_4_min.jpg

Jagex_Image_6_min.jpg[/hide]

The images can also be found here.

Enjoy!

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last 1 caught my eyes. Thats days and nights right there!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

A ship...

SAILING!

You've doomed us all! :ohnoes:

Im realy interested on the last image. perhaps incorporate Night/Day effects based on the servers location and time zone for its location?

Popoto.~<3

You could say the last picture looks like day to night. However, it seems as though there are different plants growing near and on the house in the darker versions. Perhaps it is just a part of a quest, where you visit a darker version of Lumbridge.

Stellactic.gif

Is that first one the fishing guild?

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking but I'm not sure. I'm wondering what it is.

We've already had the agility and bard update, so that is nothing new. The next two, if related, hint at a new quest? The whole skeletal ape thing - AWMG MM2?

And the day and night - it's not the first time I've seen that picture but \' I'd like the sense of realism it would give. I fell in love with the Halloween 08 effect they had.

cliffside1ra5.png

A ship...

SAILING!

More likely (And hopefully :pray: ) it's the ship we've all been saving up our kudos for!

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

That day/night picture looks interesting... ::'

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Just speculating, but the last picture has a few added extras that our current lumbridge house does not have.

Our current house does not have a chimney, or the hanging plant, and even the roof looks to be more detailed.

Does this mean for another graphical update to Lumbridge in the near future? This is the house for the old new tutorial. Could it be possible that they have decided to bring back the tutorial they took away, along with updating the look of the house.

Stellactic.gif

Guys, if you go to this page http://www.tip.it/runescape/img2/Jagex_Image_6.jpg you'll see that on the bottom right of 3 of the pictures are the words Green, Red and Blue. I don't think the pics are day to night transition pics... I think we will just have night and day. No transition. The 3 pictures with writing are just different types of "night" that they are experimenting with.

erasig.jpg

The first picture I believe is referring to the North that we will travel to for the Museum of Varrock.

As for that last image, I think Jagex might actually be bringing in the whole day/night idea to Runescape. Perhaps that is what the new tab is for that is being discussed in this topic.

Very cool art, I can't wait for Jagex to release some more information on these to shed some light.

The skeleton monster, the "boneyard", and the boat caught my eyes.

I spy with me eyes a kudos boat that is tied together with the bone man who created a bone monster. GIVE ME QUEST NOW!!!! =)

edit: The armor in the first pic that all sites got looks like it could be from the new slayer monster.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

I spy with me eyes a kudos boat that is tied together with the bone man who created a bone monster. GIVE ME QUEST NOW!!!! =)

skeletal monkey...

Y_Z.png

Hmm, I thought the bone things were General Khazard and his dog...

Trapt45.png

Sweet! But does this mean that the other fansites are getting the same pics? or different ones?

Sounds like they will get the five and then a exclusive one as well, though I honestly don't know for sure.

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Sweet! But does this mean that the other fansites are getting the same pics? or different ones?

Sounds like they will get the five and then a exclusive one as well, though I honestly don't know for sure.

Send out the tif web ninjas to attain the links to these exclusive pics, with consent of course, from the other sites to put together a larger idea! Although that kind of makes the word "exclusive" pointless...nvm, unless the web ninjas want to.

[hide=Drops]Dragon: Spear x1, Med helm x3, legs x2, pickaxe x1, skirt x3, scimitar x1

Barrows: DH helm x1, Verac Brassy x2, Karil Skirt x1, Ahrim Hood x2, Guthan Spear

GWD: Arma Helm x1

Other: Handcannon x4, Leaf Bladed Sword x3[/hide]

Send out the tif web ninjas to attain the links to these exclusive pics, with consent of course, from the other sites to put together a larger idea! Although that kind of makes the word "exclusive" pointless...nvm, unless the web ninjas want to.

-right clicks the immages, presses copy link location-

http://www.tip.it/runescape/img2/Jagex_Image_6.jpg

amidoingitrite

OMG OMG SAILING IS COMING LOLOLOLOL!!!1111 b/c JAGEX GAMES STUDIO , ANAGRAM OF SAITO JUDGE X-GAMES

TAKASHI SAITO= RED SOX P1TCHER... RED SOX = BOSTON, BOSTON = PORT CITY!!!! PORT CITY = SAILING

I guess they cant let out too many secrets.