Most experience ever gained in one day?

MstrMonopoly

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty easy to do, i got 97-99 cooking in 24 hours, so thats about 2.3m-ish exp?

Whenever im ill (like i was while doign cooking) i usually end up with alot of exp recieved becuase there nothing better to do. :P

dzuz3d.jpg

Something like 93k agility exp, maybe more. Not sure. All I know is that I got from 60-70 agility in 5 days, and my daily exp quota was somewhere between 90k and 100k.

... I'm STILL burnt out from that, and this episode of insanity was several months ago.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

3.5m cooking exp in one day, but that will soon be topped next week. i have 32k red chins, and 24 hours of straight play comming my way for the first time ever. hopping for 7.2m and then i will be training attack for the next week or 2 then a bit of str for hp and then range atk and hp all at once for 99

Y_Z.png

99% sure I got 97 and 98 fletching in the same day, so thats a little over 1.1m exp.

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12

Unfortunatly Runemonkey still isnt working for all time personal best scores but the most summoning exp I have gotten in one day was roughly 1.2m exp

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Something like 93k agility exp, maybe more. Not sure. All I know is that I got from 60-70 agility in 5 days, and my daily exp quota was somewhere between 90k and 100k.

... I'm STILL burnt out from that, and this episode of insanity was several months ago.

Woah, woah. I'm getting anywhere from 250k-450k agility exp each day nowadays, and I'm just starting to feel the boredom of it. That being said, the higher end of that is probably the most I've ever gotten, too, since agility is my first planned 99.

I also got from 1-63 hunter in one day back then, but I think that's less.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

• 5 months later...

Like 2.6m Herblore exp. I could have gotten more, but I ran out of pots and herbs wouldn't buy. D:

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Good day.

wgs03.png

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

I got about 300k overall exp once in one day. I'm F2P and I can't play for that long, though.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I think I got 98-99 strength in 1 day so that would mean like 1.2m xp at armoured zombies.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

2,714,100 according to runetracker.org. Construction with SC hammers I guess.

But id love to see someone blow away the charts.

Spend months grinding bones and gathering plasma for ectofunctus. and continuously teleporting back and forth for super quick xp in day you could get almost 99. (this is more xp the praying a the alter part is faster then house alters)

Also spend max pc points that day.

Max zeal points in a skill like str as well.

Slayer points can go on forever from what i hear.

Vine sweeper points too?

penguin points and everything

At the cost of several months prepping for it and 150mil :P

Gilded altar could be faster because you can use pack yak. And also for max prayer xp you should use Ourg bones which can give you like 500k/h+ xp per hour.

But I think the highest possible exprience gain in 24h is done by using max SW zeals, PC points, Vine Sweeper points, agility tickets etc. minigame stuff and then training summoning with steel titans (aren't those like 1-1.5m xp/h?). The problem is that gathering all those points&zeals&tickets&blue charms would take a loooong time.

And one more thing: there is a max cap for slayer points too. Enrix E B reached it, and it was like 62k slayer points :P

Doing everything from 12:01 to 11:59 im sure someone can get 13mil exp (in different skills of course)

13mil exp in 24hours isn't much. Runetracker.org's record is 34 million, but it's done in 30 hours because there is a way to cheat the system and get 6 extra hours to your track. But still over 24 million xp can be gained simply by training summoning for 24 hours with high level pouches.

A_Kekek.png

Firemaking: 7.8m~ XP

Runecrafting: 1,234,567 XP

Range: 4M~ XP

Herblore: 5m~ XP

Construction: 5m~ XP

Just a few examples, most of my skilling is done in short bursts of grinding for a day or two then not doing that skill for a fair amount of time.

Whatpulse!

213358.png

My best is 2.9m Thieving experience in one day. And also got over 10m overall experience for the week as well, 18m overall in the month. I don't usually grind for more than 10 hours in a day, as then it just becomes hard to keep going lol.

codguy.png

Codguy.png