Most experience ever gained in one day?

MstrMonopoly

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

~1m xp in crafting and prayer... mind you I'm f2p, so the prayer was ALOT of clicking.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

• 3 weeks later...

One Day I Was So Sick That I Was Not Able To Leave My Bedroom. Lucky My Computers In There XD So I Got 2.3m Agility Xp.

The max agility experience / hr is 70k at VERY maximum, which would take 31 hours. Most average 65k, which would be 36 hours. Nice try though.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

6.5m or so.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

One Day I Was So Sick That I Was Not Able To Leave My Bedroom. Lucky My Computers In There XD So I Got 2.3m Agility Xp.

The max agility experience / hr is 70k at VERY maximum, which would take 31 hours. Most average 65k, which would be 36 hours. Nice try though.

BA horn would halve those to 15.5-18 hours. Possible but unlikely if one was this sick (one would likely sleep more than 6 hours ;) ).

• 2 weeks later...

BA horn would halve those to 15.5-18 hours. Possible but unlikely if one was this sick (one would likely sleep more than 6 hours ;) ).

You'd be surprised.

When I had my tonsils taken out, I spent 20 hours at a time on Runescape (and sleeping was damn-near impossible). I went from 96-99 woodcutting in about 3 days. Painkillers make it very easy to focus on Runescape for mind-numbingly long periods of time.

• 2 months later...

I've only started using rsstats as you can tell by the many zeros:

dddddddddddddddddddddddo.png

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

On exp weekend I went from 93-99 summoning in a few hours which is about 5m exp or so. Other than that, the most I have gotten ("legit" as some might say) was 1.8 million firemaking exp.