Before the Trade Limit update.......

cookie1762

What was the best/most expensive item or items you found on the ground (not including drops) before the trade limit went into effect? For me, someone must have accidentally dropped over a mil in coins on the floor in Catherby Bank. Someone also died another time when I was at bronze dragons and I got a whip, dragonhide armor and some other stuff. What about for you all, what have you picked up off the floor that someone else dropped?

http://sign.tip.it/1/6/24/304/lady_scm.png

Drops/Clue Finds:

Shield left half: 1,Dragon plateskirt: 1, Warrior's Helm: 1, Obsidian Cape: 1, Robin Hood Hat: 1, Dragon Platelegs: 1, Dragon Boots: 4, Amulet of Ranging: 1

I walked up on some noobs death pile. D long, warrior helm, rune plate and legs, some swordies. This seems like the type of thread that will turn into another rant about the trade limits...

Once I was at barrows and someone died, but I wasn't the only one there so like 5 people went for his pile of loot. I got a d scim and a few sharks I think, but he dropped a ton of other things too that the other people picked up.

Best gift I ever got pre-trade limits was a fury ammy from my best rs-friend. It was when a fury was around 5m ;P

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

I almost looted a purple phat back when they were only worth 20m. The guy was cutting willows and got attacked by a random and died. Everyone jumped on the pile but all i managed to get were his purple gloves. Some low level got the phat and sold it to the guy's friend for for 100k :x I was poor back then so i couldn't top that offer :lol:

sig1t.png

Some guy died running through ankous. The drop I remember was the 11k fire runes. I still have way more fire runes than all my other runes put together. The runes I use are always replaced by various monster drops eventualy.

I think I might have gotten 100k-200k selling the other stuff too, but I think I kept alot of teh stuff (mostly runes anyways, like a couple hundred of a few types).

I remember getting karil's top and a d sq off somebody when mith dragons came out, obviously you can guess by the sq he didn't bring an antifire shield.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I saw a noob drop trading next to cannons near Lumbridge bank and managed to take whole blue mystic set (gloves, boots, top, bottom, hat).

Then there was a player near that bank chest in duel arena, and I was only near him. He was walking around... I think that he was quiting when piles of items appeared on the ground. Got ~15 Lava Batllestaffs (They were like 50k each, but never sold those... hahah), several mystic items, warriors helm, 2 rune warhammers and other stuff... Some players noticed drops and came. I can't remember what they got. :roll:

2.9M and almost 3K cow hides in f2p al kharid bank in winter '05 if I remember alrite. Got me quite a few crafting levels, this.

A couple of years before, on the Hallow's eve, it rained halloween masks. I picked up a handful.

Good ol' days :P

dontfearthereaper2.png

Some idiot was drop trading full rune with chainbody and boom I was there and got the drop before him. He was soooo frustrated lmfao.

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

A whlie back at barrows, I picked up Full Ahrims, Mage Book and like 3mil in runes. 3 years ago tbh, I sold back the ahrims for 200k lol and the book for 300k, but i kept the whip :3

Shadow_Latio.png

MY RSN IS Shadow latio

My Xbox gamertag is Wat Is Aim

Currently on back on RS :D.

One time I got a fury, glory, ROW, and some other stuff like P pots from some guy who apparently died at Abberant Spectators.

Another time I got black helmet (g) while I was mining, cuz the rock golem thing killed the guy.

And then my favorite one is when a guy accidentaly rick clicked and attacked me at Wildy agility course. I had my ddp++ spec already set, so when he accidentaly attacked me I speced him and kill him, and I got his DDP++ and black d'hide top and bottom lol :D.

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

............tedsignature.jpg............

My Beginner's Merchanting Guide - My Youtube Channel - My Twitter

I was training in the Draynor sewers once, and found a pile of items appear on the ground. I went to pick them up, and grabbed 3 rune woodcutting axes, 400 noted yew logs, and 400k in cash.

It turned out I had intercepted a drop trade between a macroer and his main account.

Sara legs and some random rune items from a merchanter that didn't pay attention in world 1, he was too busy autotyping to notice a drunken dwarf who needed over 10 minutes to take him down.

I've had 2-3 whips, and several dragon and barrows armour pieves from stupid people who didn't bring antifire's to dragons, or got DC'ed at barrows, whenever I could I gave back what I had saved from the greedy looters who obviously weren't planning on giving anything back.

misterxmansigtext9vm.png

fine, happy now?

I guess I've always just been unlucky: I think all I've ever gotten was a Rune Pickaxe from some unlucky guy who died fighting a random.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

I was just walking around in lumbridge swamp when I saw a lvl 3 standing in the same spot not doing anything. So I decided to spam click under him, unfortunatly someone else came alone and got the drop trade. Which she showed in trade and it turned out to be 3mill gp. That was when I was a noob trying to save for my full rune.

99 fletching achieved 09/04/08 99 defence achieved 08/31/09 99 smithing achieved 07/25/10
99 attack achieved 03/11/10 99 constitution achieved 05/14/11
99 strength achieved 06/01/11 99 cooking achieved 01/17/12
99 woodcutting achieved 05/10/12 99 firemaking achieved 05/10/12