Are YOU a fanboy?

Demoli

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I became a fanboy of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.......... ever since I hacked it.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I'm probably a big PC gaming and Valve fanboy :? Considering TF2 on the PC is what I play mostly that's probably not surprising though.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

Mass Effect is the only game I'm willing to admit to be a fanboy of

Being a fanboy of a platform or company is pretty stupid

Definitely. I just recently got into this and I've been addicted ever since. What is kind of annoying, however, is on your second or so playthrough when you occupy yourself with side quests. The Normandy seems kind of dead because the characters only really change their dialogue options when you play through more of the main story. There's probably a good and a bad time to do the rest of the quests, but I don't know, I always found that as kind of weird. The planets look great and are all unique and wonderful, and I really thank Mass Effect for giving me a game of this quality. I look forward to ME2. Also, I need to get myself into some tech and biotic careers. The soldier is great for Insane difficulties, but I need some variety, because a soldier class gets boring. Garrus and Liara rock, though.

Other than a bunch of games I basically worship, I don't really consider myself a fanboy of anything.

I'm a Sony fanboy, even though I try not to be. I'm always biased to their products :roll:

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

I used to be a fanboy of RTS but they seem rather bland now. The last one I truly enjoyed was empire earth, with the custom maps too. RTS just seem the same thing over and over now, not really many innovative ones have came out recently, except maybe Wh:Dow2 (It tried a new style, and it worked, but the campaign was too much of a grind xD)

I have just downloaded Battleforge though, So I'll give that a go and see if I can get back into RTS'

starscapeyp6.jpg

Deviant Art Account

2 Signatures | 6 Photographs | 1 Other

I guess I am sort of an Xbox 360 fanboy. Although, I'm not really because I started with Sony's PS1 and PS2 before I got my 360 and I have never tried the PS3, nor the Wii really but I will stand up for the 360.

3476uxd.jpg

Thanks to littleboy for the signature.

Sorry, I hate mario. I just don't see how a plumber can kill so many innocent turtles. That guy is a psycho :ohnoes:

I'm a fan of FPS, but I really like horro. I have racked over 500 hours of gameplay on horror First=person and Third-person shooters. I also love puzzle games like LocoRoco (that game is GREAT :D). I'd have to say I'm a 360 Fanboy, due to the amount of horror games they have, as well as FPS shooters (yeah, I like FPS :P).

disturbeda.png

Sorry, I hate mario. I just don't see how a plumber can kill so many innocent turtles. That guy is a psycho :ohnoes:

How the [bleep] can you hate mario?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I seconded that. How can you hate Mario?

tFtfA.jpg

I third that.

Steve saying what you did is just like saying +1 just lengthier and less obvious :roll:

I can see why you hate Peach but not Mario :wall:

I dont need a siggy no moar.

I third that.

Steve saying what you did is just like saying +1 just lengthier and less obvious :roll:

I can see why you hate Peach but not Mario :wall:

Why would you hate Toadstool? (I hate calling her Peach). She gives you cake in SM64!!!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Are you right in the head?

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I'm a huge Zelda fanboy. The games are just so awesome. Majora's Mask is brilliant. <3:

Other games I like far too much: Fire Emblem series, Tales of series, Pokemon series, and the Soul Calibur series.

wl7w9j.png

The question is, is Mario right in the head? Think of the koopas, man.

I realized I'm a Tetris fanboy. It works for me.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The question is, is Mario right in the head? Think of the koopas, man.

The Koopas?

Think of the goombas?

Also, I am a Pokemon fanboy.

I changed my name on the MarioWiki forums to Jigglypuff for no apparent reason.

I'll start a Pokemon fad.

I'm a huge Zelda fanboy. The games are just so awesome. Majora's Mask is brilliant. <3:

Other games I like far too much: Fire Emblem series, Tales of series, Pokemon series, and the Soul Calibur series.

MM was great, but I really disliked how there were so many restrictions on saving. I remember getting in a fight with my family because I got really far in the pipe level and they were making me come with them to the store. Not being able to save sucks when you spent an hour randomly turning pipes and finally getting it right.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to like it...Then Nintendo slapped his face on every single game they made. I'm sick of it now. I can't even play the old games without thinking of those stupid Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. They completely destroyed the game for me, too bad. I have heaps of other games I'd rather play.

EDIT: Because this is a fanboy topic, none of you are going to agree. So I give up :roll: even I would stick with some games to the death. So, don't bother asking if I'm "right in the head".

disturbeda.png