What movie(s) did you last see?

How2PK

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095327/ this lmfao? Are you serious?

It's one of the movies that got me closest (but not quite there) to crying, there are one or two sadder movies though.

It's Japan. I would never watch that.

You really should get over that.

That's a really unfair thing to say. I can't stand 90% of the films/art that come out of Japan/China/Korea but I know loads of people who eat it right up. It's all about taste, don't be hatin'.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

It's one of the movies that got me closest (but not quite there) to crying, there are one or two sadder movies though.

That's a really unfair thing to say. I can't stand 90% of the films/art that come out of Japan/China/Korea but I know loads of people who eat it right up. It's all about taste, don't be hatin'.

He hates anything Japanese just because it's from Japan, from what I've seen. I don't want him to like it, I just want him to stop [bleep]ing anytime he sees something anime/Japanese.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You must watch some pretty bad foreign movies.

I can guarantee you that had this movie been in english and gotten a full advertising and release in North America it would be HUGE. But it wasn't so not many people have heard about it.

Or one from Japan that had a great reception:

Or the INSANELY fun Kung Fu Hustle

Which is available with Dubs (which actually makes it even more enjoyable oddly)

yes.png

Watched:

Scott Pilgrim

Expendables.

Hurt Locker

The Cutting Edge: The Magic of Movie Editing

Blade Runner.

Greenberg

1/2 of F for Fake and Man Bites Dog.

Haven't posted or watched many films... Stupid school, cutting into my film time.

Whoa wait, someone hating on Japanese Cinema and not mentioning all the almighty god Akira Kurosawa?

(And I hate Hayao Miyazaki work)

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

He hates anything Japanese just because it's from Japan, from what I've seen. I don't want him to like it, I just want him to stop [bleep]ing anytime he sees something anime/Japanese.

I've never said that I hate it because it's from Japan, i wear clothes that are probably made there. So idk what that's all about. I hate the style of the [cabbage] coming from there, if you can't deal with other peoples opinions I think you have the problem to get over.

skyrim_by_katri_n-d3hewko.png

The Hangover was overrated, not to say it wasn't good, but it's not worth all the quoting and hype it gets.

Now Zombieland, on the other hand, was epic.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Yeah a lot of the better Japanese stuff is usually live-action. I don't like anime movies much at all. Only problem is that a lot of the more dramatic movies are kind of over-the-top and hard to take seriously, kind of like their TV dramas.

リリイ・シュシュのすべて is a good starting point for Japanese cinema.

Watched the whole LOTR trilogy extended version (11 hours or so!) in the course of 2 days. Was epic.

I forgot how great those 3 movies really were.

[insert birds flying in a circle here]

Yes, that sig was annoying.

I have been watching Spartacus Blood and Sand. I finished the season and craved for more so I watched Gladiator :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

About a month and a half ago, I started to watch all the Harry Potter films [yeah, I know ahah], got up to the first half of the last one ... finished watching Half Blood Prince today. Wanted to do that for a long time. :grin:

Also watched Bourne Identity and part of Bourne Supremacy last night. Aaaah, I love these films, just distilled action/thriller.

About a month and a half ago, I started to watch all the Harry Potter films [yeah, I know ahah], got up to the first half of the last one ... finished watching Half Blood Prince today. Wanted to do that for a long time. :grin:

Also watched Bourne Identity and part of Bourne Supremacy last night. Aaaah, I love these films, just distilled action/thriller.

I just bought the Bourne Trilogy on blu-ray, I should go ahead and watch those...

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I'd call it a movie, you may not, but Avatar: The Last Airbender's finale, Sozin's Comet. Was really good. Makes me sad that I've seen all of the show now. :|

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod