Your Lowest Level?

Lap

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

70 Construction. I just hate throwing money into something without getting anything in return (I know getting it to 75 has a reward, even though I can build a gilded altar with a lower level, but it doesn't give much by way of reward other than that).

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

• 2 weeks later...

80 Smith, by like 4k.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I have 3 skills at 76, RC (tears), Agi (circus) and Construct (train it when these 2 come close to it). I don't plan on getting my bottom 2 near hunter, all other skills are getting trained every day or so.

I'm planning on putting my WGS on RC...if I ever complete that quest.

Edit: This was my post in september

Posted 14 September 2009 - 11:25 AM

Lowest at the moment is agility which i only train via the circus and tears, so 15K xp per week. Gonna get 73 agi in 4 weeks and planing on keeping training it with circus and tears, so I have to put some time on hunter, RC (penguins and lamps and nice xp though) and construction very soon. I'm getting pretty close to all skills 75+ and that will be a nice plateau.

Looks like I got 4 lvls in Agility from tears and circus alone! I also reached all skills 75 which was somewhat a big thing for me.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

45 RC. It's terrible and I hate training it. I tried the Abyss and hated it. And the worst thing is, there are so many reasons for me to train it (quests, achievement diaries, etc.). Most of my skills are above or exactly 60 (Summoning, Construction and Herblore are the other ones below that - most of the moneysinks, basically), but this one I really despise.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.