Velociraptors!

BlackDawn

if this is gonna turn into a new tzdf i call crazed dino breeder whos creations will eventually escape and destroy the secret tddf base.

michel555555.png

[spoiler=click you know you wanna]
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New zombie thread? D:

Velociraptors can't swim, so I'd go onto an island of some sort, or just some high up building, and break a couple sets of stairs.

If they can't swim, what the heck attacked the boat in Jurrasic Park 3?

Pterodactyls? That's what I thought it was. But they were all in the aviary.....

Thalassomedon_BW.jpg

Umm, the whole point of Jurrasic Park was to make a theme park, not make a giant undersea monster that could destroy ships.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

New zombie thread? D:

Velociraptors can't swim, so I'd go onto an island of some sort, or just some high up building, and break a couple sets of stairs.

Pterodactyls? That's what I thought it was. But they were all in the aviary.....

[hide=]Thalassomedon_BW.jpg

[/hide]

Umm, the whole point of Jurrasic Park was to make a theme park, not make a giant undersea monster that could destroy ships.

If all the dinos were back, that thing would wtfpwn ships. That's what I meant.

It definitly would, but we were discussing the movie. :wall:

Heck, if dinosaurs did return then there would be those super crocodiles that could swim to islands. Have fun with those. -.-

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

New zombie thread? D:

Nah, there was something swimming underwater. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't a Velociraptor.

New zombie thread? D:

Nah, there was something swimming underwater. But I'm pretty sure it wasn't a Velociraptor.

I think it was called a Plesiosaur, though my spelling might be off. We are talking about other dinosaurs as well, as I said. Not just those from the Jurassic park films.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

New zombie thread? D:

I think it was called a Plesiosaur, though my spelling might be off. We are talking about other dinosaurs as well, as I said. Not just those from the Jurassic park films.

The IMDB FAQ, which I just checked, says it is implied that the boat was attacked by the Spinosaurus. That is because it shows it later on fully submerged, other than its "sail".

I don't know what's more pathetic in this thread. The sheer amount of 4chan, trolling, or people who take this seriously and don't notice the trolling.

Jesus, do we always need people commenting on other people's stupid behavior on the internet? You people act like it's such a big surprise. Me thinks it is just to dissociate one's self from everyone else.

if this is gonna turn into a new tzdf i call crazed dino breeder whos creations will eventually escape and destroy the secret tddf base.

Do I get to be a heavy weapon guy? If no then you can't.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Do I get to be a heavy weapon guy? If no then you can't.

Guys I already came up with the name: G.O.D.S.

General Off-topic Defense Squad. Good for anything our brains can cook up. Plus how awesome would it be to approach someone and say "We are GODS, follow us to safety."

Step one- go into secret underground bunker that we will probably build now for such an ocasion(looks at zdf base, but will have much cooler avatars) completly stocked with food and amunition.

step two- find as many nests of dinosaurs as can be found and steal as many eggs as possible.

step three- hatch and make them belive me to be the mother.

step four- upgrade them with the best possible armour know to man. equiped with automatic machine guns strapped to their backs that will fire on any dinosaur not wearing a suit of armour.

step five- dino wars begins!

24y61x5.jpg

I believe this is relevant.

28jkzuv.jpg2a9b8sy.jpgwqx853.jpg

gridblack.png

A bullet to the head.

Most likely I would just stay at my house, forage there for stuff, and hide in the basement or attic if they attacked.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

A bullet to the head.

Most likely I would just stay at my house, forage there for stuff, and hide in the basement or attic if they attacked.

a pack of 20 Velociraptor's would overwhelm you.

But unfortunately i'd probably do the same thing.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

A bullet to the head.

If you are in a basement you would not really be able to get attacked, unless you had a large opening to it.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

A bullet to the head.

If you are in a basement you would not really be able to get attacked, unless you had a large opening to it.

they could claw through the door? Also you have to reload and sleep sometime.

Pit_Guardian.png

Gamertag: EFs Predator.

Games I play: Halo 3, Halo wars.

A bullet to the head.

Sleep in the basement, and store alot of food, water and ammo.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

A bullet to the head.

There the size of a chicken! If you can get in, they certainly can.

You can also use a .50 cal which is belt fed aslong as you have bullets you never have to reload the it.

Shooting a chicken with a .50 cal is overkill though. :lol:

perfetc_666.png

IM GOING TO LIVE FOREVER .......... or die trying

Would it be practical if I just had a spade with me?

I live on the 3rd floor and my door is locked. If the Velociraptors somehow manage to break open the gate and door, I could always use a spade and hammer one to death. I think people living here in Singapore have a good chance of survival. 75% of the homes here are stacked and I don't think Dinosaurs would be smart enough to take the elevator or even stairs.

I'd love to find a T-Rex egg and slowly raise it.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

A bullet to the head.

There the size of a chicken! If you can get in, they certainly can.

You can also use a .50 cal which is belt fed aslong as you have bullets you never have to reload the it.

Shooting a chicken with a .50 cal is overkill though. :lol:

the raptors are at least the size of a full grown man, possibly bigger.

I believe you might want to change that statement, sir.

mbqyk3.gif

Then, the terrorbirds come into play...

OH GOD. *keels over*

OT: I'd pray for a quick death. No suicide, HELL NO, but I'd pray for a quick death. Get all my friends and family as safe as possible, and then probably go down fighting.

Balance may be power, but chaos is still pretty damn fun.

Lielac.png

Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.

PLAN A

Kill self

:|

PLAN B

Lrn2pk

#-o

PLAN C

Go into a wholesale like Costco, and lock the door. Hope the velociraptors can't unlock doors too

:thumbsup:

PLAN D

Make my way to Wales or Australia in hopes of Velociraptor-free tertitory

there is no evidence of velociraptors bieng clever

I've yet to see any of you being clever, either, but that hasn't stopped me from believing that it's possible.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

there is no evidence of velociraptors bieng clever

I've yet to see any of you being clever, either, but that hasn't stopped me from believing that it's possible.

LOL, in terms with velociorsptors (which are equal in intellegance to wild big cats) we are überclever, there puny little minds probably aren't even sentient let alone having the ability to write or do things an average troller can do.

meatlover.png