200M in all Skills

Makilio

My clanchat is for friends only. Believe it or not, but I actually don't like standing in the spotlights much lol. It also enables me to skill more efficiently....and people call me inefficient XD har har. But nah, I talk on alot of things other than rs already (mainly making deals and such). I could open my cc but I wouldn't actually be in there, and I think that would dissapoint people alot more than that I keep it for friends only. Atleast now, when 1 of my friends has an issue, I can call them over to my cc and try to help them in peace :)

And oi oi guys, let's keep things pleasant :P

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

I'm sorry this is off topic but is Farming torstols a good idea for cash? I am 99 Farming, 20.5m experience, but I've never tried it. Do I make a profit on the seeds, and what if one dies? :blink:

Oscar.png

I want to be maxed O_o

People state how advantageous it is to train slayer early on to maximize the gains from the effigies, but the major gains come from not just slaying efficiently, but also over lengthy periods of time. Players like telmomarques and suomi have a competitive edge due to them playing significantly more than their competition and can thus take advantage of the multiple skills that slayer trains simultaneosuly.

I just saw that telmomarques has posted here so I apologize in advance for using you/him as an example, but it is a very good one. If he continues at the pace of 15-16m slayer xp per month, he'd reach 200m slayer in 10 months. Assuming he also gets 200m attack, defence, strength, and constitution in the process; as well as, if not close to, 200m range and summoning, it accumulates to 1B xp gained (including the slayer and subtracting his current xp in those skills). This does not even take into account any magic xp, farming xp and herblore xp which could be gained over the period spent slaying as well the xp from the effigies (both opening them up and using the lamps). Not to mention the remaining 94m xp in prayer which could be completed in a number of days. Taking everything into consideration would result in 1.3-1.4B xp gained in a 12 month period. That is significantly higher, if not nearly double the average xp/year of the top 100 (by overall xp) players; which I'd venture to guess is 600-700m xp/year?

It's a trivial example, but it just goes to show how advantageous it is to go for 200m slayer early on if 200m in all skills is your goal.

Skill Achievements:

2005: 368th to 99 fletching, 457th to 99 cooking

2006: 3842nd to 99 strength, 331st to 99 firemaking, 5180th to 99 attack, 5294th to 99 hitpoints, 4409th to 99 defence, 374th to 99 prayer

2007: 429th to 99 smithing, 98th to 99 farming, 3878th to 99 ranged, 377th to 99 crafting, 4098th to to 99 magic, 126th to 99 herblore

2008: 492nd to 99 runecrafting, 1812nd to 99 slayer, 845th to 99 summoning, 971st to 99 construction

2009: 5140th to 99 hunter, 14,821st to 99 fishing, 2788th to 99 agility, 32,794th to 99 woodcutting, 3142nd to 99 mining, 10,436th to 99 thieving

297th to 2376 Overall

Top 100 skills: Crafting, Farming, Firemaking

Top 50 Skills: Prayer, Herblore

Top 21 skills: Hunter (rank 16) - 2 hours after it was released

X Helchild X. 2001-2010

http://www.youtube.com/xhelchildx

My clanchat is for friends only. Believe it or not, but I actually don't like standing in the spotlights much lol. It also enables me to skill more efficiently....and people call me inefficient XD har har. But nah, I talk on alot of things other than rs already (mainly making deals and such). I could open my cc but I wouldn't actually be in there, and I think that would dissapoint people alot more than that I keep it for friends only. Atleast now, when 1 of my friends has an issue, I can call them over to my cc and try to help them in peace :)

ur inefficient br0.

I think the slowest skills would be the best to max first. Slayer, Agility..etc. But certainly start with Slayer. Use the Effigies to lob millions of exps off your others.

top_lel_face.png

ur inefficient br0.

I think the slowest skills would be the best to max first. Slayer, Agility..etc. But certainly start with Slayer. Use the Effigies to lob millions of exps off your others.

U wouldn't even be able to say this a few years ago, because nobody used to slay back then. Let's face it; it was a crap skill, back then you HAD to do the tasks that got assigned to you if you wanted to progress in slayer. Some people were already long underway cb wise at that time (like me), so I wouldn't have come close to 200m slayer either way if I had started slaying when those updates came out that now makes slayer a wise choice to train such as able to cancel tasks, effigies, kuradal etc. But ok, gl ignoring those facts lmfao.

In a few years, people will be calling Suomi inefficient for having 200m agil/fish already when an update has come out that allows fishing and agil to be trained at the same time at a much more profitable/efficient/bla bla bla way. And then someone else will be praised; someone who doesn't have 200m fish and agil yet, who plays alot ---> and so, who is able to make good use of that update. How about you wake up some braincells and think about those facts instead of calling me inefficient. Infact, were you even around/able to understand the game enough to be aware of this a few years ago? Lol.

Truth is, everybody needs to have something to complain about on every top player. With Suomi for example, people whine about his donating method. It's hilarious what some people have come up concerning me so far. First manipulative screenies to make me look like a jerk, then say I gained my cb stats by playing soulwars (lmfao at this troll attempt, that would actually be more impressive since its slower), and now it's this whole 'inefficient' bs thats is clearly an unfair judgment aswell due to the above explained reason. But yeah, there will always be haters I guess.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

ur inefficient br0.

U wouldn't even be able to say this a few years ago, because nobody used to slay back then. Let's face it; it was a crap skill, back then you HAD to do the tasks that got assigned to you if you wanted to progress in slayer. Some people were already long underway cb wise at that time (like me), so I wouldn't have come close to 200m slayer either way if I had started slaying when those updates came out that now makes slayer a wise choice to train such as able to cancel tasks, effigies, kuradal etc. But ok, gl ignoring those facts lmfao.

In a few years, people will be calling Suomi inefficient for having 200m agil/fish already when an update has come out that allows fishing and agil to be trained at the same time at a much more profitable/efficient/bla bla bla way. And then someone else will be praised; someone who doesn't have 200m fish and agil yet, who plays alot ---> and so, who is able to make good use of that update. How about you wake up some braincells and think about those facts instead of calling me inefficient. Infact, were you even around/able to understand the game enough to be aware of this a few years ago? Lol.

Truth is, everybody needs to have something to complain about on every top player. With Suomi for example, people whine about his donating method. It's hilarious what some people have come up concerning me so far. First manipulative screenies to make me look like a jerk, then say I gained my cb stats by playing soulwars (lmfao at this troll attempt, that would actually be more impressive since its slower), and now it's this whole 'inefficient' bs thats is clearly an unfair judgment aswell due to the above explained reason. But yeah, there will always be haters I guess.

Actually, where did you do your cb stats? well besides the 40mil+ strength. All at abbys? If so then :ohnoes:

pere_grin.png

I thinks it possible, but it will be a long time before anyone does, plus you got to remember that it is a possibility they add new skills along the way, witch adds a lot of more work and hours you have to put into it. Thats 5b experience and finallyontop on has 2.3b, and the games been out for a decade now.

dark_zero288.png

Drumgun makes a good point about efficiency. I think first off most people don't actually understand what the word means and they throw it around meaninglessly in debates on these forums, which just leads to pointless arguments about nothing. Another factor that I think people don't take in to account is that fact that you can not change the past. Suomi already has 200m agility and fishing. He is done with those two skills, he never has to train them again. People are saying he is at a disadvantage because he has 2 effigy combos blocked, but that means nothing. He is at no disadvantage because he doesn't need to train those skills anymore so the effigy xp is useless to him. The only argument people can logically put forth about suomi is that his when/if he gets 200m all skills his play time will be greater than someone who trained with the most efficient methods to 200m all skills. Frankly suomi is quite efficient he is training dungeoneering right now which should be done before he maxes cmb or any other skills. He was alching at teaks which is extremely efficient. I have also heard that he plans on doing slayer after dungeon, now I don't know if that is true, but if it is that would be the most efficient thing to do.

The same idea applies to drumgun, everything he already has done only gives him an advantage over other players, having max cmb and low slayer doesn't not give him a disadvantage at all. Yes, it may mean that when/if he ever gets 200m all skills his play time will be greater than maximum efficiency, but that does not mean he can't be efficient in the future. He has stated that his current goal is to get 200m in the first 12 skills. He is currently training range the fastest way possible in the game. Thus making this the most efficient way to get to his goal.

If one were to be the most efficient possible in regards to play time, they would be sitting logged out waiting for updates to make skills faster. The race to 200m all skills takes place in real time, so some times its better to be effective if you can hold pace for long periods of time rather than trying to maximize xp per hour played.

Question: Drumgun, are you going to beat your 53m week since you got void back now? You would have to start now since you only have 60m left. You are also only 2m away from Gert's ranged monthly record. But there may be no need to beat your record since you already have 19m on olivier in second place.

i believe suomi will be the first to reach 200m in all skills, BUT, he hasn't even begun to start training slayer/farming/RC, arguably the 3 slowest skills to train in the game. is he waiting for a faster method(s) or going to power through slayer and use effigies on the latter.

Lol wat

Rc gets free xp from assisting and opening effigies and farming xp is some of the fastest in game of acrtual time spent farming and effigies during slayer are best used on slayer also doing slayer is 1 of the fastest overall xp to gain from a non buyable

aribiterspar3.png

It's a recurring theme on this thread that efficiency should not be regarded from a single perspective.

There are many ways to analyse the degree of efficiency of a player.

-XP/hr played

-Xp/ day-week-month-year in real time

-skills breakdown (high combat vs low slayer or low summoning (XP gap, as xp ratios tend to vary depeding on how high HP is for a player), effigy combo locked...etc)

-Consistency vs burst training

-Hours remaining to max out with reasonnable and normal training rates (I challenge you to find someone who plays 100% of the time at peak rates)

-How a player acquires wealth

In the end, the only thing that separates and classifies players is the highscore and in the context of this thread, total XP. Like I discussed with Jebrim a couple days ago, the best way to classify players to determine who is gonna max out all skills first is to determine how many hours remaining with reasonnable and noraml training rates and that is assuming every active players will remain active and all train at the same assumed rates.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

Drumgun makes a good point about efficiency. I think first off most people don't actually understand what the word means and they throw it around meaninglessly in debates on these forums, which just leads to pointless arguments about nothing. Another factor that I think people don't take in to account is that fact that you can not change the past. Suomi already has 200m agility and fishing. He is done with those two skills, he never has to train them again. People are saying he is at a disadvantage because he has 2 effigy combos blocked, but that means nothing. He is at no disadvantage because he doesn't need to train those skills anymore so the effigy xp is useless to him. The only argument people can logically put forth about suomi is that his when/if he gets 200m all skills his play time will be greater than someone who trained with the most efficient methods to 200m all skills. Frankly suomi is quite efficient he is training dungeoneering right now which should be done before he maxes cmb or any other skills. He was alching at teaks which is extremely efficient. I have also heard that he plans on doing slayer after dungeon, now I don't know if that is true, but if it is that would be the most efficient thing to do.

The same idea applies to drumgun, everything he already has done only gives him an advantage over other players, having max cmb and low slayer doesn't not give him a disadvantage at all. Yes, it may mean that when/if he ever gets 200m all skills his play time will be greater than maximum efficiency, but that does not mean he can't be efficient in the future. He has stated that his current goal is to get 200m in the first 12 skills. He is currently training range the fastest way possible in the game. Thus making this the most efficient way to get to his goal.

If one were to be the most efficient possible in regards to play time, they would be sitting logged out waiting for updates to make skills faster. The race to 200m all skills takes place in real time, so some times its better to be effective if you can hold pace for long periods of time rather than trying to maximize xp per hour played.

Question: Drumgun, are you going to beat your 53m week since you got void back now? You would have to start now since you only have 60m left. You are also only 2m away from Gert's ranged monthly record. But there may be no need to beat your record since you already have 19m on olivier in second place.

Id take efficiency in different ways depending on your goal. However since this is the 200m xp in all skills thread the word efficiency would basically mean the path to take to make this goal take the least amount of hours with the options avaliable at the time, ex: not having to stay logged out and wait for updates to make things faster =p

Im just saying thats what id call the basic correct definition nothing against the people who dont wanna play that way, everybody has their own play style so to each his/her own ^_^

aribiterspar3.png

I thinks it possible, but it will be a long time before anyone does, plus you got to remember that it is a possibility they add new skills along the way, witch adds a lot of more work and hours you have to put into it. Thats 5b experience and finallyontop on has 2.3b, and the games been out for a decade now.

I really hate people like this lol. Hes 2.3b xp therefore hes almost 1/2 way to 5b ffs not everyskill is the same xp/h, I dont have anything against jdela infact hes quite nice ive talked to em a few times in Zarfots cc but there are people with less xp than him atm who are far closer to 5b xp time wise also most the top players havent been playing at all or playing seriously at all for that whole 10 years just as an example to clarify what i mean, I ade my account in 04 and got like 70m total xp till june of 2010 then doubled my xp with just rc in the next 6 months because i started taking the game seriously and actually playing for xp, lots of people spend their beggining time not really doing anything I know a couple people between 1 to 2.4b xp who have only had their account for like 5 years

aribiterspar3.png

@ Xensure

Can you PM me the most reasonnable Xp/hr methods not assuming 100% "efficiency" (meaning if agility is 75K/hr at peak speed, we can assume 65K/hr to be reasonnable) for each skill?

I'll try to make a chart of the remaining time for each player of the top 15.

Anyone with that knowledge could pm me in fact.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

@ Xensure

Can you PM me the most reasonnable Xp/hr methods not assuming 100% "efficiency" (meaning if agility is 75K/hr at peak speed, we can assume 65K/hr to be reasonnable) for each skill?

Ill do it when I get home in like 4 and half hours lol ): Some1 will probably get there before me though ill do it anyway

aribiterspar3.png

Atleast 1 person who understands! Thanks, lol.

Langers only applicable point to me being inefficient would be the way to make money. A few years ago, people weren't all that open about their merchanting tips. I was still unknown, and only had friends in the Castle Wars circuit. There were 1 or 2 merchers in there, but they didn't want to share their 'secret' to make good money. Now unlike me, other 'top skillers' that you see today were all relatively famous at the time already. For example, I bet you all my money that Lan, Aasiwat, Kingduffy etc etc were 1 of the first people to know that waterfiends were the fastest way to gain charms (or rock lobs). They had resources (connections) already (same goes for Zarfot who is famous mainly via youtube). I had to build something up, all on my own, yet I made it purely on effort and determination. It was the most efficient way to gain money at the time considering circumstances. Oh, and as for merching now, the margins have gotten way too small for it to be a serious way to gain 20b geepees.

I'm not arrogant, but I'm very much a 'give credit where credit is due' kind of person, and I do seek adequate appericiation for my efforts, as motivation to keep going. I know there are fanboys of other top players out there who like to the competition for their favourite player, but it would be nice if atleast the objective people (of whom I thought would be on this thread) would consider things correctly instead of calling me inefficient. You should be calling me unlucky instead. Lrc came out while I was nearly 200m magic already. No one did the superheating method before that, because back then, training on granite and smithing addy/rune plates was the most efficient way to train those skills. What was I to do? give up all my plannings and goals while I was close to 200m magic already, just because of an update? Please. The only tiny thing that you could call me inefficient for is that I train wc on ivy's instead of teaks. Then again, so does Aasiwat, yet he gets called an efficient player earlier in the thread. Not saying that he isn't, just don't go labelling me as an inefficient player either then. In my eyes, people who call me inefficient are either trolling fanboys/jealous people or have no idea what they're talking about.

@Pere: Yes, did about 500m combat exp on abby demons. Did the remainder on armoured zombies, because I had gained enough money to complete my goal. :)

@Arbiter: A few years ago, absolutely no one had 200m in all skills as a goal. The only reason why a few consider now is because Rs has gotten so f'ing easy that it's actually viable for them to do. You think these people planned it all out ages ago? Hahaha. What most people are doing now is basically giving credit to the people who couldn't be bothered a few years ago - that's why they haven't trained some skills like slayer to 200m yet and have them still 'open'.

If I had the chance to, of course I would consider my options and would have probably done things differently. Infact, I would also be interested in 200m all skills in that case. But I had a goal, a big one, and I took it on. That does not make me ineffecient - that makes me 1 of the best players (if not best), training almost inch perfect for over a year, 18+ hours a day. Just been really unlucky with updates ontop of that - which has now degraded to a very good, but not extraordinary level, also making some of my choises seem like stupid ones. Can't predict updates though, and no, few would have expected for combat to get the majority of Jagex's attention, since there are alot of less bearable skills on Rs that desperately need attention. But hey guess what Jagex did, they gave us effigies in attempt to fix that problem. But how do you gain effigies? BY TRAINING COMBAT.

@Xen: I'm satisfied with my 53m ranged week record, so won't be beating that :P + I promised my gf I'd mix things up a bit and do a few things with her, since I don't need the entire month (full 31 days) to get the month ranged record/200m xp since I started from 51m.

yIUqy.jpg

@ Xensure

I did something like that a few months back with this spreadsheet. I haven't updated since then so some of the xp/h values are incorrect but I'd be happy to update them again if someone can point out the better methods since I haven't been played since the summer. In the input tab just enter the player's name you want to look up and the h/day played.

~ Arcane Rift ~

:: 99 Smithing - 2007-03-04 ::

::
:: 99 Crafting - 2007-06-18 :: 99 Fletching - 2007-08-27 ::

:: 99 Strength - 2009-05-28 ::

:: 99 Prayer - 2011-11-27 ::
:: 99 Slayer - 2012-01-15 ::

:: 99 Summoning - 2012-12-07 :: 99 Firemaking - 2012-12-09 :: 99 Woodcutting - 2013-01-17 :: 99 Mining - 2013-01-31 ::

ur inefficient br0.

I was just trolling . :lol: I got my Slayer to 72 without Smoking Kills, I know the horrors. I was an off and on player from 2002 until September of 2010, which I have been playing ever since. Believe me, the last thing I would do is call anyone inefficient :lol:

top_lel_face.png

I agree with Drumgun 100%, there are many great Runescape players that (in my eyes) don't get enough recognition for their great achievements and, I think people have no right to critize people that are this much further ahead then them. In all honesty if people took all the work they do to find somthing wrong with a top player their gameplay would be much better. For example, I hear things about Paperbag not making it to 200M all stats all he has is buyables etc. sorry I don't agree, and I will never agree and it's not due to ignorance. Some may argue he only has buyables...So what he still had to make that money and do what ever time it took to achieve his 200Ms; if buyables are so bad go get some yourself then put yourself down despite your work. Further more, people can't count someone with all buyables out because you have yet to give them a chance to train the "hard skills".

As for people calling Drumgun inefficient; whether you like it or not he's a great player and he get's his xp and he does it well. The way I see it instead of counting people out on their goals focus on yours. Just to make a point all these people that Multi skill for a hour then stop and think they are so efficient, when they don't even play like that 1/100 of their gameplay. If you do this you aren't efficient and just trying to fool yourself to think you are, best method to play Runescape is the methods you excel at first in the long run you get there faster and won't burn out. Anyways, this is just my opinion sorry if it was harsh, cheers :)

yeh some people are obsessive about exp/hr per hr played but thats not necessisarily the most important part-fast skills/ect or a few years of not being dedicated to the game efficiency wise can mess this up by alot

skillbreakdown ye is a kinda big deal if get combat exp somewhere else you waste alot training slayer later effigy combos kinda a big deal for mining but for fast skills the 20m exp you get in firemaking or thief is not as big a deal

having lower exp in slow skills means further away from the goal but in a few years time thier could be potential update or w/e

aquiring wealth -very important i spent most of the time on getting all 99s making money and if someone did frost for all 200ms they would have to use cheaper skilling methods/such

exp/day-week-month - this shows if someone can be effective in thier time they have on rs/it also shows how much commitment someone has to the game cause someone that plays 1-3 hrs a day just wont make it to 200m all skills llol

burst training versus consistancy - hmm i think someone can make a 200m skill eitherway

StarViv.png

@ Xensure

I did something like that a few months back with this spreadsheet. I haven't updated since then so some of the xp/h values are incorrect but I'd be happy to update them again if someone can point out the better methods since I haven't been played since the summer. In the input tab just enter the player's name you want to look up and the h/day played.

Ty Arcane, I was discussing this with Jebrim a couple days ago and mentionned that someone on this thread had made a spreadsheet but I could not be bothered to look through 172 pages to find it. I know Xensure has a breakdown of approximative XP rates. I'll pm it to you.

@ Drumgun

The only weakness you have right now is your low slayer vs your high CB, but that is only from the perspective of maxing out ALL skills. From your perspective of maxing out the first 12 skills of the highscore or even grabbing rank 1 in XP, it doesn't matter at all. It's always about perspective. Although you have to admit that on this thread, which is discussing maxing out all skills at 200M xp, the argument makes perfect sense, even though you won't hear it from me because I know you and I know better now.

langerkiller.png

Atleast 1 person who understands! Thanks, lol.

Langers only applicable point to me being inefficient would be the way to make money. A few years ago, people weren't all that open about their merchanting tips. I was still unknown, and only had friends in the Castle Wars circuit. There were 1 or 2 merchers in there, but they didn't want to share their 'secret' to make good money. Now unlike me, other 'top skillers' that you see today were all relatively famous at the time already. For example, I bet you all my money that Lan, Aasiwat, Kingduffy etc etc were 1 of the first people to know that waterfiends were the fastest way to gain charms (or rock lobs). They had resources (connections) already (same goes for Zarfot who is famous mainly via youtube). I had to build something up, all on my own, yet I made it purely on effort and determination. It was the most efficient way to gain money at the time considering circumstances. Oh, and as for merching now, the margins have gotten way too small for it to be a serious way to gain 20b geepees.

I'm not arrogant, but I'm very much a 'give credit where credit is due' kind of person, and I do seek adequate appericiation for my efforts, as motivation to keep going. I know there are fanboys of other top players out there who like to the competition for their favourite player, but it would be nice if atleast the objective people (of whom I thought would be on this thread) would consider things correctly instead of calling me inefficient. You should be calling me unlucky instead. Lrc came out while I was nearly 200m magic already. No one did the superheating method before that, because back then, training on granite and smithing addy/rune plates was the most efficient way to train those skills. What was I to do? give up all my plannings and goals while I was close to 200m magic already, just because of an update? Please. The only tiny thing that you could call me inefficient for is that I train wc on ivy's instead of teaks. Then again, so does Aasiwat, yet he gets called an efficient player earlier in the thread. Not saying that he isn't, just don't go labelling me as an inefficient player either then. In my eyes, people who call me inefficient are either trolling fanboys/jealous people or have no idea what they're talking about.

@Pere: Yes, did about 500m combat exp on abby demons. Did the remainder on armoured zombies, because I had gained enough money to complete my goal. :)

@Arbiter: A few years ago, absolutely no one had 200m in all skills as a goal. The only reason why a few consider now is because Rs has gotten so f'ing easy that it's actually viable for them to do. You think these people planned it all out ages ago? Hahaha. What most people are doing now is basically giving credit to the people who couldn't be bothered a few years ago - that's why they haven't trained some skills like slayer to 200m yet and have them still 'open'.

If I had the chance to, of course I would consider my options and would have probably done things differently. Infact, I would also be interested in 200m all skills in that case. But I had a goal, a big one, and I took it on. That does not make me ineffecient - that makes me 1 of the best players (if not best), training almost inch perfect for over a year, 18+ hours a day. Just been really unlucky with updates ontop of that - which has now degraded to a very good, but not extraordinary level, also making some of my choises seem like stupid ones. Can't predict updates though, and no, few would have expected for combat to get the majority of Jagex's attention, since there are alot of less bearable skills on Rs that desperately need attention. But hey guess what Jagex did, they gave us effigies in attempt to fix that problem. But how do you gain effigies? BY TRAINING COMBAT.

@Xen: I'm satisfied with my 53m ranged week record, so won't be beating that :P + I promised my gf I'd mix things up a bit and do a few things with her, since I don't need the entire month (full 31 days) to get the month ranged record/200m xp since I started from 51m.

lol wat where did I say that they had it all planned out ages ago..etc All i was saying was the basic definition of the word efficiency pertaining to 200m xp all stats is doing the current methods available in the order to which it would achieve the goal in the least amount of time, wether or not somebody cares about efficiency or w/e is up to them i was just givin the definition lol of what it is dont get mad at websters dictionary cause it has a word you dont like.

aribiterspar3.png

I really hate people like this lol. Hes 2.3b xp therefore hes almost 1/2 way to 5b ffs not everyskill is the same xp/h, I dont have anything against jdela infact hes quite nice ive talked to em a few times in Zarfots cc but there are people with less xp than him atm who are far closer to 5b xp time wise also most the top players havent been playing at all or playing seriously at all for that whole 10 years just as an example to clarify what i mean, I ade my account in 04 and got like 70m total xp till june of 2010 then doubled my xp with just rc in the next 6 months because i started taking the game seriously and actually playing for xp, lots of people spend their beggining time not really doing anything I know a couple people between 1 to 2.4b xp who have only had their account for like 5 years

^ Prime example of a run on sentence.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim