200M in all Skills

Makilio

Two more qustions.

1. Xensure already posted the task list of Zarfot few pages back but, what task he block and what taks he skip? Or *you* if anyone follow that task. Just trying to not run out of points.

2. Any idea how many Prayer Xp a player would get with that task list (or any similar) doing all the slayer with Prayer urns?

I just replied your pm a few moments ago.

Thanks. I replied you aswell. Check it, please.

[hide]Well, alot of people would argue that opinion. Don't forget you also have to exchange the charms aswell, which is generally the same as agil/rc (running laps over and over again). Yes it's fast exp, BUT unlike no money loss on agil and money gains on rc, you lose money by doing summoning. Running boring laps and losing money are 2 additional negative points. The only argument you could make when comparing summon to agil/rc is that summon has more variation (clicking on monsters and then run laps instead of running laps, oh joy what a world of difference :rolleyes: ).

If you don't go for the camping, over and over again method (rock lobs, super boring), then it's most likely that you'll gain the charms while slaying. If you do that though, the summon exp/h is only 25k/h average unless you design your task list for charm gaining; I think it would roughly be 30k/h in that case. Rc: 60k+/h - agil: 70k+/h. That's more than double the exp/h. So, while you might argue agil and rc are harder due to less variation/repeating same thing over and over again, summon still takes more than double the time = more effort. And no, clicking on monsters and running laps instead of purely running laps doesn't make me go 'omg, this is alot more fun!!'. That could be different for other people though, hence this could all be argued :P

@Chilly's daily record attempt: This didn't concern me either way, since there's a guy going for 200m atk exp @ sw. So, that daily record is going to be broken either way eventually. Adding to that, I don't even like daily records - lol. I do wonder why she would be interested in breaking that though. I saw her once at cw bank and I said 'Omg hey Rank 2 Slay!' and she replied 'Ktnxbai' and teled. Either she's pretty arrogant or holds a grudge against me for beating her in 3 cb skills (atk/str/range), while she was way infront of me in all 3 of those skills before we both got 200m in them, so maybe she wanted to break the fact that I have all 3 overall records. Or, it could be personal interest in daily records - who knows :P[/hide]

You're still completely ignoring the fact that most of Summoning is essentially free Xp gained while training other skills(Slayer). Anyone who does 200m Slayer will basically get 200m Summoning for free(time-wise) with only very little extra work and a lot of money required. The amount of specific time put into solely Summoning while slaying that is LOST from training potential other skills is negligible. With the exception of the price, Summoning requires the one of the least amount of work out of almost any skill. You must remember that when people train a specific skill, they are losing time out of other potential skills that they could have used that time for training. By your calculations, though, you aren't taking into account that they are still training other skills Slayer(and cb's and effigies) with relatively little Xp/hr loss from Slayer(if any). Your 25k-30k Xp/hr rate is like trying to calculate Farming at X Xp divided by 14 hours(or w/e the time is) while you train other skills for 14 hours. That obviously would not give an accurate display of the work required, simply because it only takes a couple minutes to do a farm run. You are losing out of potential Xp in other skills for only a couple minutes, not 14+ hours. The same applies to Summoning, you are making the time/effort required specifically for Summoning seem a lot less than it really is.

About your reply to Chilly, I talked to her for the first time yesterday and she was quite nice. Perhaps she simply didn't want to waste Xp/hr and be inefficient by just sitting around chatting in the bank while not gaining Xp?

We're talking about skills seperately, not about their combined exp. If a person is only interested in summoning and not in attack and slayer for example, then it's only gonna be the summon exp/h speed etc that matters, not the rest. From your point of view, slayer shouldn't be in the list for hardest skill either then (and it was x pages ago, which is what I'm talking about) since you also gain tons of exp in other skills when you train slayer.

Summoning is the hardest SKILL. Meaning we're talking about each skill seperately.

Edit: 'Hey' instead of 'ktnxbai' would've been more efficient, since it takes less letters to type. Love you Jeb <333

If you did pure Summ, didn't somebody just say it was 90k Xp/hr? Lol

Seriously, though, Runecrafting is the obvious hardest skill if you exclude effigies on it.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

80k/h is possible with rock lobs, so let's pit that vs zmi then shall we. It's both just as repetitive/boring, though alot more attention required for rock lobs. Zmi is bit slower exp/h than rock lobs the normal way. However, you earn a bit of money this way, unlike rock lobs, which costs loads if you do it the 80k/h way (barrage). So big diff there, however, you can now do zmi with ess runners - upping the exp/h. In this case, zmi becomes faster exp/h than rock lobs and both costs money.

Conclusion: Summoning is harder than rc. Not by much, but it is harder.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

80k/h is possible with rock lobs, so let's pit that vs zmi then shall we. It's both just as repetitive/boring, though alot more attention required for rock lobs. Zmi is bit slower exp/h than rock lobs the normal way. However, you earn a bit of money this way, unlike rock lobs, which costs loads if you do it the 80k/h way (barrage). So big diff there, however, you can now do zmi with ess runners - upping the exp/h. In this case, zmi becomes faster exp/h than rock lobs and both costs money.

You should consider cave crawlers for summoning. 74k an hour from effigies alone(at max killrate of ~820 kph) and then all the charms(around 61k worth in an hour, but say it takes 1/3 of the time to make them into pouches), so at max, summoning is 120k xp an hour. That is compared to the 74k xp an hour for rc or around 70k(45k+ 0,5 effigies an hour) xp an hour for slayer(purely those skills, at max pace). Summoning definitely isn't the hardest skill, further considering that 200m slayer will get you 200m summoning(in which case, summoning isn't even a skill, like fletching).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Summoning is a by-product of slayer or any other form of combat. It could be the hardest skill, but only if you view it as an individually trained skill. It's a hard skill if you choose to focus on it individually and not consider other potential benefits. So it's the hardest skill for you, because you have done this. It's not the hardest skill for those, who view it as a by-product, which is the majority.

Tony112x.png

You can get donations. Problem solved about the cash issue.

And gl finding long-term runners.

Summoning is a by-product of slayer or any other form of combat. It could be the hardest skill, but only if you view it as an individually trained skill. It's a hard skill if you choose to focus on it individually and not consider other potential benefits. So it's the hardest skill for you, because you have done this. It's not the hardest skill for those, who view it as a by-product, which is the majority.

well said

aribiterspar3.png

Rock Lobs

Crimson Charm: 56% 1/1 [steel Titan (435.2)]

Gold Charm: 28% 2/1 [barker Toad (87)]

Green Charm: 13% 4/1 [unicorn (154.8)]

Blue Charm: 2% 25/1[Geyser Titan (783.2)

370 Crimson per 1000 Barrage, 500 Casts/hr on Average.

Crimson = 185

Gold = 90

Green = 45

Blue = 10

Gained Exp

Hmmm, Dat 80k an hr.

Even if you did 10% less casts & received 10% less charms.

Gained Exp

Good Fight.

qjDiz.png

http://www.[Caution! Jagex Rule Violation].com

No, how would I do that.

I guess. 3000 pouches per hour? Likely more now thanks to interact option, dunno haven't timed it.

340 charms.

6.5 minutes to turn into pouches.

100,000 * 6.5 Minutes = ~11,000 XP

So in the time it takes to make the pouches you could of earnt 11,000 more XP from Rock lobs.

= 90,000

However do I compare ti to the xp you could of gotten in 6 minutes at ZMI? or what, kinda difficult since it's 2 aspects of the skill. I guess I could compare 66 Minutes of this vs ZMI?

so 90-100,000 xp including pouching in 66 minutes.

ZMI is what, 62k/hr I think with all the new bank updates and such Average. 67 or 69k making zero mistakes? yeah don't think that's going to happen long term so we'll use 62k as an average.

So in 66 minutes of ZMI you will receive Approx 69,000 RC XP.

A side note. Based on my updated Crawler Guide of a kill rate of 750 & drop rate of 700 (it's between 650 & 750 actual but I don't have enough sample so 700 is a good intermediary).

55 minutes per effigy.

66 minutes of "runecrafting at crawlers" is.

1 Effigy is equal to 59550 for RC on average. Lamp + Opening @ 99.

11 minutes of an "effigy" is 59550*0.18 = 10710

So in 66 Minutes

69,000 XP ZMI

70,000 XP "Runecrafting" at Crawlers. (Although this could be 5% + or - either way)

90-100,000 XP Summoning (depending on casts, which probably depends on how full the world is)

That thorough enough for you?

qjDiz.png

+ the crashers/annoying people at Lobsters wheres at crawlers it's very rare that you don't find an open world.

Yeah, it's extremely rare. The place is packed.

well said

I don't even disagree with that Ari, wth lolol. Though I shall question if the majority feels about it that way. Most people play for fun, not to max out/play for max efficiency etc. Also, when summon came out, older players had 99 cb's + possibly 99 slayer already, so yes summoning was the only skill that mattered to them (except for the people that care for exp beyond 99, which is not the majority). Oh right, and the new players - who is to say they will all do slayer/rock lobs? They are devided into groups, and not all of those groups includes gaining charms. Sw would be a good example.

Vex - that's not thorough I'm afraid. Summoning (making pouches) = major exp gains = lots of random events, unlike rc. You have them when quite alot barraging rock lobs (random as soon as you bank), and you have them even more while pouch running. Speaking of banking @ rock lobs, it takes approx 6 mins to regear and get back to your spot (no exp gained during this). Oh and let's not forget the crashers and people messing up rock lobs spawns while doing the blood runs deep quest. Also, your blue charms rate/h is wrong. I aimed for 10 per hour but never made it - its 8/h at best. This is a classic case of robot calcs vs someone who has actually done it. Goodfight. <3:

@cave crawlers: ....Okay, gotta admit - didn't think of those. Though we did sort of agree some pages ago that doing them longterm would be rather inhuman to keep up, no? The majority might view summon as a by-product, but the majority sure as hell doesn't keep up with camping cave crawlers for a decent+ amount of time lol XD

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

@cave crawlers: ....Okay, gotta admit - didn't think of those. Though we did sort of agree some pages ago that doing them longterm would be rather inhuman to keep up, no? The majority might view summon as a by-product, but the majority sure as hell doesn't keep up with camping cave crawlers for a decent+ amount of time lol XD

Actually they are very easy to kill and the place is empty most of the time. I wouldn't say camping abyssals is any easier, if you know what i mean ;-)

I think we should stop with the summoning debate, no one is gonna be able to convince him that it's not the hardest skill lol.

Sorry ;) I'm just defending my point of view, backing it up with legit facts :o . Cave crawlers is the only counter argument that could disprove that view so far, but then again...doesn't it say something that cave crawlers are rarely full? (aka, not many people bothering with them) ;)

But sure, we can stop discussing this haha! :P

yIUqy.jpg

I think we should stop with the summoning debate, no one is gonna be able to convince him that it's not the hardest skill lol.

Sorry ;) I'm just defending my point of view, backing it up with legit facts :o . Cave crawlers is the only counter argument that could disprove that view so far, but then again...doesn't it say something that cave crawlers are rarely full? (aka, not many people bothering with them) ;)

But sure, we can stop discussing this haha! :P

Yeah, everyone has their own opinion about which skill they think is the hardest ;) I personally always found RC to be the most hardest/tedious skill in the game. Never thought I'd get 99 for a long time lol. But I think that "boring" would better suit some skills in RS like RC and Agility. So, it should be which skill is the most boring/annoying not the hardest, we all agree that nothing in this game is hard... right? Just boring and time consuming :P

Makaveli_93.png

well said

I don't even disagree with that Ari, wth lolol. Though I shall question if the majority feels about it that way. Most people play for fun, not to max out/play for max efficiency etc. Also, when summon came out, older players had 99 cb's + possibly 99 slayer already, so yes summoning was the only skill that mattered to them (except for the people that care for exp beyond 99, which is not the majority). Oh right, and the new players - who is to say they will all do slayer/rock lobs? They are devided into groups, and not all of those groups includes gaining charms. Sw would be a good example.

Vex - that's not thorough I'm afraid. Summoning (making pouches) = major exp gains = lots of random events, unlike rc. You have them when quite alot barraging rock lobs (random as soon as you bank), and you have them even more while pouch running. Speaking of banking @ rock lobs, it takes approx 6 mins to regear and get back to your spot (no exp gained during this). Oh and let's not forget the crashers and people messing up rock lobs spawns while doing the blood runs deep quest. Also, your blue charms rate/h is wrong. I aimed for 10 per hour but never made it - its 8/h at best. This is a classic case of robot calcs vs someone who has actually done it. Goodfight. <3:

So my blue charm rate is probably off by 0.5-1%, it's not like its a huge threshold, I even rounded the 103k summoning xp actual from those figures to 100k & rounded the 93 to 90k, so there's less than your 8 blues, but whatever I left a big enough threshold to allow for it to be rough, the calcs aren't robot calcs, they're designed with 5% leeway in mind, and yes your right, I haven't spent months of my life at Rock Lobs, nor am I trying to justify the time I spent there by trying to say Summoning is the hardest skill!@!@!@!!@

Dat Math[hide]

Anyway, re-gearing time is what, 6 minutes you say and a trip is what, 6-8 hours? Let's say 6 hours to make it easy.

Subtract 1 minute opportunity cost from summoning xp per hour, @ 100,000 this is 1666xp @ 90,000 this is 1500 xp

Now for Random Events.

Let's break them Down.

Types of randoms & their approximate time for completion.

Let's assume you have an equal chance to get all randoms.

They are also rounded for ease of calculation since if we are down to talking about seconds, stopping to your scratch your nose could be the difference between DA HARDEST SKILL IN DA ROONSCAPE and Dat ZMI.

Let's also assume it takes 10 seconds to open your gift, get your genie lamp and spend it on the Respective skill. (Summoning or Runecrafting)

We will also assume that on average, every 300k experience you will receive a random event. I think this is the accepted figure from being good fighted at Corp.

The respective times are in seconds and take into account teleport/loading time - these are guesstimates, but if anyone feels they are inaccurate feel free to correct.

Giles/Miles: 15

Drill/Demon: 60

Freaky Forester: 30

Kiss Frog: 15

Maze: 60

Mime: 60

Arnav Chest: 30

Quiz Master: 30

Sandwhich: 15

Evil Bob: 60

Prison Pete: 60

Surprise Exam: 60

Bee: 15

Evil Twin: 60

Pinball: 60

Gravedigger: 120

Pillory: 30

Abyssal Plane: 10

18 Random Events, equal chance at each.

45 Seconds average Random event + 10 seconds for opening etc.

Now I think from 1 random event you get a knowledge book which is more XP than a lamp, but I think from another you don't get one, so we'll just cancel these out, if you really want to be that particular it gives us a 500 xp leeway. Anyway.

55 Seconds Spent at a Random Event once per banking trip at rock lobs since you cannot get them at waterbirth(I guess?)

1 Banking trip takes 6 minutes every 6 hours, so random events per hr at rock lobs is 1/6th of a random event, for hourly xp.

So you are spending 9.1 Seconds per hour in a random event

So 0.25% (That's 9.1 seconds out of an hour) of 100,000 xp at Rock Lobsters is 250 XP.

If you were to spend your lamp of 990 exp on summoning once every 6 hours. Then that would equate to 165 xp per hour.

In the time you spend in random events - you of earnt an extra, 85XP at rock lobsters.

TLDR: The time and xp gained/saved is so insignificant it's up to you if you want to count it lol.

Now turning them into pouches.

We will take the charm %'s and apply that weight to see how much time you would spend running each type of charm since they give different exp values.

Crimson Charm: 56% 1/1

Gold Charm: 28% 2/1

Green Charm: 13% 4/1

Blue Charm: 1% (Revised down from 2%) 1/26

Out of 3000 pouches that would be run in an hour.

3000 Blue Pouches = 2,346,900

3000 Crimson Pouches = 1,308,600

3000 Green Pouches = 463,200

3000 Gold Pouches = 261,000

Out of a Sample of 3000 Charms we can expect.

Crimson: 1680

Gold: 840

Green: 390

Blue: 30

Now we add all the exp we would get from running these pouches.

887,928 xp.

Assuming a random event every 300,000 xp

Let's be kind and say you will get 3 random event's in this time.

55 * 3 = 165 Seconds spent in random events during that hour.

Due to the 3 lamps that is 2970 XP

165 Seconds at Rock Lobsters @ an opportunity cost of 100,000 XP per hour is = 4500 Xp

4500-2970 XP = 1710 XP cost at rock lobsters per hour.

Using a lower size rate of 90k, we will do the same calculation again.

165 Seconds at Rock Lobsters @ an opportunity cost of 90,000 XP per hour = 4050

4050-2970 = 1080 XP per hour.

Now since per hour we only get enough charms for 6 minutes of pouching then we must divide these by 10 to give the exp for 66 minutes worth of Rock Lobsters.

Therefore in the time it takes to convert 1 hours worth of rock lobster charms into pouches & do random events.

at 100k = 171 xp

at 90k = 108 xp

So we subtract this & the banking random from our hourly rock lobsters rate. However the combined XP is around 200. This amount seems extremely trivial, but by all means count it if you like.

TLDR: Rock Lobsters are still at least 89000-99000 xp per hour.

Randoms at ZMI.

@ 69,000 xp gained in 66 minutes.

4.34 hours per random event @ 300k per random.

1 Random every 260.4 Minutes.

55 Second random - @ 62000 XP per hour

= 947 XP Lost from time spent in a Random.

990 Xp Gained from Random.

53 xp gained per hour + the 6 minutes, is 58.5 xp additional per hour.

Again 3/5ths of nothing.

[/hide]

So after all that

Rock Lobs are still 88,000 - 98,000 XP per 66 Minutes

and ZMI is still 69,000 Exp per 66 Minutes

So crashers and blood runs deep people would have to cost you at least 20-30 thousand exp per hour, not likely.

:twss:

qjDiz.png

Back on topic...

Suomi did 1m slayer xp today. So that clearly means 185 days from now he will have maxed right? lol. He also seems to be keeping up with his farming runs.

Dapledo has been thieving lately with a little fishing thrown in.

Tezz is approaching 190m slayer and my guess is he will max out with in the next few days.

well said

So my blue charm rate is probably off by 0.5-1%, it's not like its a huge threshold, I even rounded the 103k summoning xp actual from those figures to 100k & rounded the 93 to 90k, so there's less than your 8 blues, but whatever I left a big enough threshold to allow for it to be rough, the calcs aren't robot calcs, they're designed with 5% leeway in mind, and yes your right, I haven't spent months of my life at Rock Lobs, nor am I trying to justify the time I spent there by trying to say Summoning is the hardest skill!@!@!@!!@

Dat Math[hide]

Anyway, re-gearing time is what, 6 minutes you say and a trip is what, 6-8 hours? Let's say 6 hours to make it easy.

Subtract 1 minute opportunity cost from summoning xp per hour, @ 100,000 this is 1666xp @ 90,000 this is 1500 xp

Now for Random Events.

Let's break them Down.

Types of randoms & their approximate time for completion.

Let's assume you have an equal chance to get all randoms.

They are also rounded for ease of calculation since if we are down to talking about seconds, stopping to your scratch your nose could be the difference between DA HARDEST SKILL IN DA ROONSCAPE and Dat ZMI.

Let's also assume it takes 10 seconds to open your gift, get your genie lamp and spend it on the Respective skill. (Summoning or Runecrafting)

We will also assume that on average, every 300k experience you will receive a random event. I think this is the accepted figure from being good fighted at Corp.

The respective times are in seconds and take into account teleport/loading time - these are guesstimates, but if anyone feels they are inaccurate feel free to correct.

Giles/Miles: 15

Drill/Demon: 60

Freaky Forester: 30

Kiss Frog: 15

Maze: 60

Mime: 60

Arnav Chest: 30

Quiz Master: 30

Sandwhich: 15

Evil Bob: 60

Prison Pete: 60

Surprise Exam: 60

Bee: 15

Evil Twin: 60

Pinball: 60

Gravedigger: 120

Pillory: 30

Abyssal Plane: 10

18 Random Events, equal chance at each.

45 Seconds average Random event + 10 seconds for opening etc.

Now I think from 1 random event you get a knowledge book which is more XP than a lamp, but I think from another you don't get one, so we'll just cancel these out, if you really want to be that particular it gives us a 500 xp leeway. Anyway.

55 Seconds Spent at a Random Event once per banking trip at rock lobs since you cannot get them at waterbirth(I guess?)

1 Banking trip takes 6 minutes every 6 hours, so random events per hr at rock lobs is 1/6th of a random event, for hourly xp.

So you are spending 9.1 Seconds per hour in a random event

So 0.25% (That's 9.1 seconds out of an hour) of 100,000 xp at Rock Lobsters is 250 XP.

If you were to spend your lamp of 990 exp on summoning once every 6 hours. Then that would equate to 165 xp per hour.

In the time you spend in random events - you of earnt an extra, 85XP at rock lobsters.

TLDR: The time and xp gained/saved is so insignificant it's up to you if you want to count it lol.

Now turning them into pouches.

We will take the charm %'s and apply that weight to see how much time you would spend running each type of charm since they give different exp values.

Crimson Charm: 56% 1/1

Gold Charm: 28% 2/1

Green Charm: 13% 4/1

Blue Charm: 1% (Revised down from 2%) 1/26

Out of 3000 pouches that would be run in an hour.

3000 Blue Pouches = 2,346,900

3000 Crimson Pouches = 1,308,600

3000 Green Pouches = 463,200

3000 Gold Pouches = 261,000

Out of a Sample of 3000 Charms we can expect.

Crimson: 1680

Gold: 840

Green: 390

Blue: 30

Now we add all the exp we would get from running these pouches.

887,928 xp.

Assuming a random event every 300,000 xp

Let's be kind and say you will get 3 random event's in this time.

55 * 3 = 165 Seconds spent in random events during that hour.

Due to the 3 lamps that is 2970 XP

165 Seconds at Rock Lobsters @ an opportunity cost of 100,000 XP per hour is = 4500 Xp

4500-2970 XP = 1710 XP cost at rock lobsters per hour.

Using a lower size rate of 90k, we will do the same calculation again.

165 Seconds at Rock Lobsters @ an opportunity cost of 90,000 XP per hour = 4050

4050-2970 = 1080 XP per hour.

Now since per hour we only get enough charms for 6 minutes of pouching then we must divide these by 10 to give the exp for 66 minutes worth of Rock Lobsters.

Therefore in the time it takes to convert 1 hours worth of rock lobster charms into pouches & do random events.

at 100k = 171 xp

at 90k = 108 xp

So we subtract this & the banking random from our hourly rock lobsters rate. However the combined XP is around 200. This amount seems extremely trivial, but by all means count it if you like.

TLDR: Rock Lobsters are still at least 89000-99000 xp per hour.

Randoms at ZMI.

@ 69,000 xp gained in 66 minutes.

4.34 hours per random event @ 300k per random.

1 Random every 260.4 Minutes.

55 Second random - @ 62000 XP per hour

= 947 XP Lost from time spent in a Random.

990 Xp Gained from Random.

53 xp gained per hour + the 6 minutes, is 58.5 xp additional per hour.

Again 3/5ths of nothing.

[/hide]

So after all that

Rock Lobs are still 88,000 - 98,000 XP per 66 Minutes

and ZMI is still 69,000 Exp per 66 Minutes

So crashers and blood runs deep people would have to cost you at least 20-30 thousand exp per hour, not likely.

Good fight

Here is a classic case of someone trying to justify months spent of their life doing something the wrong way in order to pursue self-gratification by being number 1 on the highscores, then advertently trying to claim it's the hardest skill in Runescape.

Your turn.

there is no wrong or right way to play runescape, you do what you want period and I don't think it's for self-gratification, He's just stating what he thinks and personally I think since he's the only one that has maxed summoning he's the only one that can really know how it was for him personally

there is no wrong or right way to play runescape, you do what you want period and I don't think it's for self-gratification, He's just stating what he thinks and personally I think since he's the only one that has maxed summoning he's the only one that can really know how it was for him personally

What's that got to do with whether one skill is slower than another.

You can't calculate enjoyment or attention span so it's got nothing to do with it.

This is is simply for arguing is X slower than Y & that summoning alone isn't the slowest exp/hr skill using the fastest methods available to each skill.

qjDiz.png

What's that got to do with whether one skill is slower than another.

You can't calculate enjoyment or attention span so it's got nothing to do with it.

This is is simply for arguing is X slower than Y & that summoning alone isn't the slowest exp/hr skill using the fastest methods available to each skill.

lol slow doesn't mean that it's difficult, and you don't have to calculate everything

slow doesn't mean that it's difficult

Alright guys seriously drop this pointless argument. People aren't even arguing about the same thing anymore. People are talking about several different things. "Slowest," "Hardest," and "Most Boring." None of which are equivalent. The slowest skill in terms of xp/h in that skill by it's self is slayer at about 45k/h. Hardest implies that not every can do it well, thus implying skill needed. No skill in Runescape requires any abilities that everyone one earth doesn't doesn't posses. Nothing is hard about training any skill, they are all perfectly repetitive over time and only time consuming. Things that are "Hard" are things that not every one can do well such as PKing, and achieving far above average xp/h rates; things that take actual talent. "Most boring" is a subjective term that will differ between every person's experience of a particular task in game. Thus pointless to argue about.

Enough.