200M in all Skills

Makilio

I know SUOMI reads this sometimes, so i hope he reads this. a few pages back u made a post about possibly writing a little about urself. id personaly be very interested in that!

but anyway, im fairly convinced your going to get teh number 1 spot. my advice if ur serious is to get 200m runecrafting. if u have rc, fishing, agility, dungeoneering and mining at 200m then you only have one slow non buyable left!! buyables can be done sily fast. hopefully u got some brawling gloves for cooking! u can get 200m cooking in less than 100 hrs now. i think the same with fletching??

but yeah basically ive got my eye on you, noone else seems to be anywhere near as close as you even though you have less total exp. it always seemed to me that the 3 hardest would be mining, agility and rc. out of interest, roughly how much cash do u have. you probally need like 10bil i guess?i dont know thats completely off hand.

but go suomi! in 2 years im sure you will have completed runescape! :thumbsup:

I know SUOMI reads this sometimes, so i hope he reads this. a few pages back u made a post about possibly writing a little about urself. id personaly be very interested in that!

but anyway, im fairly convinced your going to get teh number 1 spot. my advice if ur serious is to get 200m runecrafting. if u have rc, fishing, agility, dungeoneering and mining at 200m then you only have one slow non buyable left!! buyables can be done sily fast. hopefully u got some brawling gloves for cooking! u can get 200m cooking in less than 100 hrs now. i think the same with fletching??

but yeah basically ive got my eye on you, noone else seems to be anywhere near as close as you even though you have less total exp. it always seemed to me that the 3 hardest would be mining, agility and rc. out of interest, roughly how much cash do u have. you probally need like 10bil i guess?i dont know thats completely off hand.

but go suomi! in 2 years im sure you will have completed runescape! :thumbsup:

Um. Suomi got 200M Cooking in May 2010 and Fletching 200M even in 08/09..rofl

What's up with the 6 blocks?

Just a mistake I didn't notice. Thanks for pointing it out. I am far from infallible. I will have to rework that list so that it has sustainable slayer points. But when I have 6 blocks and aqua's are in there, it just means it is optimal to not unlock them. I suppose I should make two lists for each criteria because if you can't block aqua's you have to cancel them and that hurts points sustainability.

Could anyone give me the drop rates of SOL, whips, Dbows, dboots, visages, Dchain (from dusts), Dleg and Dskirt from both steels and irons, Dfull helm as a drop, and as reward from chewed bones, Dmed from anything that drops it, same thing for any worth while rune items from any mob. and the approximate cost per task for each mob.

How the hell am I supposed to chin when there's 2 to 4 people at my spot in almost every world? :mellow:

Maybe I could wait a couple hours and try a foreign world. Idk.

Try it at times when America sleeps hah :P

but i think ur american so u might have to do an allnighter

How the hell am I supposed to chin when there's 2 to 4 people at my spot in almost every world? :mellow:

Maybe I could wait a couple hours and try a foreign world. Idk.

Chinning on a bxpw was a bad idea from the beginning lol. Couldn't you foresee that it would be packed in every world? XD

Makaveli_93.png

Lol no system update before bonus xp. You can make thousands of unfermented wines before it starts them BOOM 5mil xp

Umm, wouldn't that kind of waste the wines? I mean, 2.7x from bxpw is much worse then the 4x or whatever from brawlers.

pere_grin.png

Lol no system update before bonus xp. You can make thousands of unfermented wines before it starts them BOOM 5mil xp

Umm, wouldn't that kind of waste the wines? I mean, 2.7x from bxpw is much worse then the 4x or whatever from brawlers.

that assumes you get a brawler which isnt exactly easy.

anyway, I don't see how these top players do it. 7 hours or so of rc today and my finger is aching lol. :P

anyway, I don't see how these top players do it. 7 hours or so of rc today and my finger is aching lol. :P

if ud have pked more! im so glad i wasted all those hours pking with nothing to show for it but brawlers.. 50 pairs \:D/

are brawlers even really part of the game now? i guess people going for 200m would spend the time killing revs!

if ud have pked more! im so glad i wasted all those hours pking with nothing to show for it but brawlers.. 50 pairs \:D/

are brawlers even really part of the game now? i guess people going for 200m would spend the time killing revs!

idk lol ive spent bout 40 hours at revs so far 6m in drops and no cook brawlers yet repeat this few more times with none and it might end up not being worth it

aribiterspar3.png