200M in all Skills

Makilio

At current mid prices those blues are around 13m profit, and it would take less than 2 hours to do them. Not sure how long until the graahk bubble bursts though.

Yeah haha that's what I've been doing :P I kinda want to save some charms so that I sorta have more than 200m summon but corp and tds supply the blues nicely (getting the rest from frost drags mainly but haven't been there for awhile). Graahks are crashing now btw, will have to see how far they go down.

yIUqy.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/user/DeskDrumGun?feature=mhee My Yt chan, still under construction :)

Yeah haha that's what I've been doing :P I kinda want to save some charms so that I sorta have more than 200m summon but corp and tds supply the blues nicely (getting the rest from frost drags mainly but haven't been there for awhile). Graahks are crashing now btw, will have to see how far they go down.

I wouldn't consider going back to frost dragons, you will cry xD

Only suggest going there if there's a system update and at that you'll only get 1-2 hours maximum.

tumblr_ln7c1ecJ651qcecjr.gif

Xat.png

Shame that Dicing and Staking got the fastest ways to get a lot of money in a short time. Seems like that if Jagex doesn't do anything against bots and the cash/h for graahkin still stays low then I'll have to Dcie and Stake to get my buyables to 99... But first I have Some non-buyables to go :/. One of the is Söayer, which I expect to be a fun skill :o

As far as I'm concerned, donations are no different than dicing, and are even more respectable than staking, which is pure luck. If drumgun wants to play without all of these, I respect him for it, but it's not fair to call out players that receive donations when everyone else dices or stakes for their money.

facepalm

Staking is not luck based unless you're one of those lads who just sit afk while hoping their character boxes the win.

As far as I'm concerned, donations are no different than dicing, and are even more respectable than staking, which is pure luck. If drumgun wants to play without all of these, I respect him for it, but it's not fair to call out players that receive donations when everyone else dices or stakes for their money.

facepalm

Staking is not luck based unless you're one of those lads who just sit afk while hoping their character boxes the win.

alternate facepalm...

Clicking different attack styles doesn't do shift....

And Mage boxing is exactly the same. It all comes down to who hits highest (which is, to say, luck).

facepalm

alternate facepalm...

And Mage boxing is exactly the same. It all comes down to who hits highest (which is, to say, luck).

1. By selecting a different attack style, you get a +3 bonus to your level on the one you selected.

2. Mage boxing with movement is different to no movement. Movement mage boxing you use animation delays and you have to know when to ice/blood, no movement boxing is more when to blitz/barrage.

Goals for 2012:

• Quest Cape
  • MAX

Tbh gem is fair to be talked about, since his goal is 200m all skills... I love players like paperbag, but I would easily consider gem for maxing out before him. All this thread talks about is suomi these days really, like drumgun wayyy back at like page 100 it seems like, its nice to see a little variety from the grats on ... Suomi stuff, although I do like suomi dont get me wrong.

You are forgetting about dragonseance

Also others are talked about when they don't gain xp for a whole day when they have quit.

Shame that Dicing and Staking got the fastest ways to get a lot of money in a short time. Seems like that if Jagex doesn't do anything against bots and the cash/h for graahkin still stays low then I'll have to Dcie and Stake to get my buyables to 99... But first I have Some non-buyables to go :/. One of the is Söayer, which I expect to be a fun skill :o

Gl graahking now mate

I'm just gonna leave this here http://gyazo.com/99ee666fcb0333fc574b012af6f263a1

let the hate begin

A13d.png

-It's basically admitting defeat to the bots

-Alch values are supposed to act as a safety net in case prices get dangerously low

-There were already items you could alch for profit so how is this any different, if someone is willing to alch to 200M mage hell they deserve it

-Now bots will drive down prices of nature runes to 74 gp (the new alch value, hell they buy for 82 gp in the g.e right now) consequently making other stuff even more profitable to alch, defeating the whole purpose of the change

-Way to ruin whatever the hell was left of Runecrafting, now low levels can't even graahk for a profit. Inb4 p ess 10 gp ea.

#Jagexlogic M8's

A13d.png

facepalm

alternate facepalm...

1. By selecting a different attack style, you get a +3 bonus to your level on the one you selected.

2. Mage boxing with movement is different to no movement. Movement mage boxing you use animation delays and you have to know when to ice/blood, no movement boxing is more when to blitz/barrage.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't getting a +3 bonus to your attack style end with classic? I believe selecting an attack style simply lets you choose which skill to get experience in (other than the effect of crush/slash/stab, none of which would have an effect in boxing).

I wonder what the profit for double natures while graahking, at least the incentive to leveling RC for the average player was to make the best money while skilling. Now what is the incentive?

facepalm

alternate facepalm...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't getting a +3 bonus to your attack style end with classic? I believe selecting an attack style simply lets you choose which skill to get experience in (other than the effect of crush/slash/stab, none of which would have an effect in boxing).

As well as Ive never seen proof that Blitz was more accurate then barrage I think it was spartan3450 who did a test and proved it wasnt but im not sure

aribiterspar3.png

I wonder what the profit for double natures while graahking, at least the incentive to leveling RC for the average player was to make the best money while skilling. Now what is the incentive?

it is around 400k per hour

zmi is around 300k profit per hour and twice of the xp from graahking haha what a fail -.-

in the past rc was the best cash making methods (of skilling) and was around 1,5m-2m (when graahk was new) thank you Runescape botscape

-Alch values are supposed to act as a safety net in case prices get dangerously low

-There were already items you could alch for profit so how is this any different, if someone is willing to alch to 200M mage hell they deserve it

-Now bots will drive down prices of nature runes to 74 gp (the new alch value, hell they buy for 82 gp in the g.e right now) consequently making other stuff even more profitable to alch, defeating the whole purpose of the change

-Way to ruin whatever the hell was left of Runecrafting, now low levels can't even graahk for a profit. Inb4 p ess 10 gp ea.

#Jagexlogic M8's

The Value of 91+ RC has reduced as a result, was wondering why i didn't see any graahk runecrafters at castle wars. *facepalm*

#Jagexlogic M8's

The Value of 91+ RC has reduced as a result, was wondering why i didn't see any graahk runecrafters at castle wars. *facepalm*

Jagex balanced the value of 91 rc by introducing effigies

was wondering why i didn't see any graahk runecrafters at castle wars. *facepalm*

that, my friend is due to the system update kicking all the bots off the servers

Check Daemonheim

#Jagexlogic M8's

Pretty sure effigies weren't intended at release to be an alternate way of training Runecraft.

facepalm

alternate facepalm...

You are wrong, it still is the same :)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

#Jagexlogic M8's

Pretty sure effigies weren't intended at release to be an alternate way of training Runecraft.

Why is it that no one here can take a joke?

1. By selecting a different attack style, you get a +3 bonus to your level on the one you selected.2. Mage boxing with movement is different to no movement. Movement mage boxing you use animation delays and you have to know when to ice/blood, no movement boxing is more when to blitz/barrage.

Couldnt have put it better myself :)

It gives you an invisible boost of +3 to the style you choose, hence why people switch often between attack-defensive modes in a duel.