200M in all Skills

Makilio

Can anyone confirm that lrc is 100k mining and 75k smithing exp an hour? It seems high, but I haven't had the time to really test it.

I can confirm both rates are fairly easy to maintain. With a bit of luck could get a bit higher then that, but depends on how the rocks behave for you. 100k and 75k respectively are pretty realistic averages

and omg ROT ftw <3, miss those days :(

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

Congratulations Paperbag! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Do you think there will be a huge impact in the games economy over the coming months, as few people are now alching because of such easy better mage exp rates.

Could finally mean more gp going out of game than coming in?

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Do you think there will be a huge impact in the games economy over the coming months, as few people are now alching because of such easy better mage exp rates.

Alcing got faster?

Alcing got faster?

No. Alching is the same but other rates are faster and cheap (combat) so now a lot of people who would have alched are not. While there have always been better methods for both xp/hr and gp/hr alching was popular because it was easy. This might impact the value of gp if enough gp starts filtering out of the game. I doubt it will have that big of an impact...

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Alcing got faster?

No. Alching is the same but other rates are faster and cheap (combat) so now a lot of people who would have alched are not. While there have always been better methods for both xp/hr and gp/hr alching was popular because it was easy. This might impact the value of gp if enough gp starts filtering out of the game. I doubt it will have that big of an impact...

Oh I completely read his post wrong. I thought he was saying more people was alcing. It's too early :wall:

I am sure alching is (was before eoc) still the biggest income of gp into the game, much less people alching could have a massive effect in the long run.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]