200M in all Skills

Makilio

Yeah drumgun seems like a safe bet for first to 200m, though I think it's way too early to consider him the winner. He probably won't burn out, but he could decide to train another skill, or skill 2 could come early and someone who doesn't care about it could pass him.

The second guy is only like 1M points away from Drumgun. All it would take is for Drumgun to slack off for one day, maybe go on a vacation, or have some pressing urgent matter, and he'd be number 2. I don't think anyone is a safe bet, yet.

Correct. However, to win, that person would have to not slack off for any other days either. (Assuming dumgun only slacked off one day) this gives drumgun a slight advantage right now.

Plus, based on previous history drumgun does have a pretty good record of not slacking too much.. Still ofcourse no one is really a safe bet yet..

• Like 1

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

The second guy is only like 1M points away from Drumgun. All it would take is for Drumgun to slack off for one day, maybe go on a vacation, or have some pressing urgent matter, and he'd be number 2. I don't think anyone is a safe bet, yet.

Drumgun has shown he can keep his hours up for a long time whereas Pieter doesn't really have that much under his belt. If Drumgun wants to go straight for 200m I don't doubt he can do it.

A money pouch would be cool. So would a remote price checker. But honestly I'm thinking an insta-Jcoins-market. LOW ON PRAYER AND DONT LIKE XP WASTE?! BUY AN ULTRA PRAYER RESTORE POTION INSTANTLY FOR JUST 75 CENTS! STAY AT BANDOS ALL DAY/AS LONG YOU HAVE MONEY!

The competition is so fierce that you have to be on full-gear for the whole race, or until you seize a respectable lead. It is rather hectic. Right now that gap is so close that anything could happen. Even the smallest of real life disturbances will shift the balance. And then the #3 and #4 guy are only 2-3 million points behind. Nothing that spins can't fix. It's still a 3-way or 4-way race, as far as I am concerned.

Pieter and Drumgun are close competitiors. Also, someone else might come up. But, Drumgun is known for steady gains, so I'd bet on him. He has a pretty good incentive of going striaght for 200m, as he'll be the second person to get first to 200m in two skills, possibly three with the future skill.

Ofcourse, if someone decides to buy spins, it could upset everything.

• Like 3
Abhinav2107.png

Ya my money is on Drum too. He has a history of being able to consistantly clock in the hours needed. Also though, we are only 1/8th of the way through so its obviously hard to judge

On other terms, alkan is like 1 xp from 99 div and rank 4 or 5 over all. How long do you think top 15 is top 15 over all xp again. It took like 3 years after dung came out for that too happen

Yeah, like i said drumgun is on the same pace for so long, it would be really a shame if the first to 200m divination or the next skill be someone buying spins.

I dont think he would stop divination for slayer/agility.

gogo drumgun, betting on you :D

Ya my money is on Drum too. He has a history of being able to consistantly clock in the hours needed. Also though, we are only 1/8th of the way through so its obviously hard to judge

On other terms, alkan is like 1 xp from 99 div and rank 4 or 5 over all. How long do you think top 15 is top 15 over all xp again. It took like 3 years after dung came out for that too happen

I don't think for as long, because although Dungeoneering is faster.. it requires a lot more xp (120 vs 99) and even though divination is slow, you can get 13m xp pretty fast. Plus the rate for people who hate divination is about the same as for those who love it (vs dungeoneering where the style you choose to play vastly impacts your xp/hr)

• Like 3

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Hey guys, to try and make rs more competitive i think there should be a runetracker like thing but on the seasonal hiscores on the rs site. This way new players can enjoy competeting and get rewarded for their time playing. As it is its hard for a new player to get into competing if they dont know about runetracker. Also i feel like this will motivate players who most likely would not have found runetracker.

I made a forum thread on the rs official forums and if you support it check it out.

I know this is advertising, but it is kind of on topic as this is a competitive xp related thread and i think we would all want rs to do well.

here the qfc

185-186-189-65146498

But it'll just be he top 15 players the way I look at it no? The top players are all pouring STUPID amounts of hours into the game and are getting enough xp to do 1-99 in a day lol. (I'm fairly certain drumgun if I remember correctly was getting like 14m mining xp a DAY?) So to be honest, it would be a "see, this proves I'm more efficient/better than you" kind of thing.

That's just my .02 cents. Which is equivalent to like $38 in change.

:P

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Hey guys, to try and make rs more competitive i think there should be a runetracker like thing but on the seasonal hiscores on the rs site. This way new players can enjoy competeting and get rewarded for their time playing. As it is its hard for a new player to get into competing if they dont know about runetracker. Also i feel like this will motivate players who most likely would not have found runetracker.

I made a forum thread on the rs official forums and if you support it check it out.

I know this is advertising, but it is kind of on topic as this is a competitive xp related thread and i think we would all want rs to do well.

here the qfc

185-186-189-65146498

Not to be a Debbie downer, but this was already confirmed to be in the works long ago by Mod Boko who runs the seasonals.

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

I remember someone was getting like 14m something. And we talked about it here or something. I could be wrong, of course. I'm human :P

the runetracker mining weekly record is 13.1m, so you're probably wrong. The highest that could reasonably be obtained w/o bonus xp would be like 3.5ish (30 hr day)

• Like 1

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Hey, it's always possible. I'm prone to being wrong, just like the rest of you :P

Except Gemeos. Sometimes I wonder if he/she/it is actually a super computer.

It is possible, just not feasible.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.