200M in all Skills

Makilio

Honestly, you have to look at the game from the perspective of not just xp rates and stuff for a second.  The game certainly isnt dying but there is still a big upset over EOC, and if all of us xp oriented people want a game that is fun and whatever, we need to realize that xp isnt the only thing in the game.  The healthier the game is, the better the game will be for us in the long run.  You dont want a community that is always crying about eoc, bots, a bad economy or whatever.  You want a positive community that will help the game grow.

I mean there needs to be a level of compromise where you can understand that this update will make a huge amount of players happy and also restore some of the old combat system people really miss.

• Like 2

Honestly, you have to look at the game from the perspective of not just xp rates and stuff for a second.  The game certainly isnt dying but there is still a big upset over EOC, and if all of us xp oriented people want a game that is fun and whatever, we need to realize that xp isnt the only thing in the game.  The healthier the game is, the better the game will be for us in the long run.  You dont want a community that is always crying about eoc, bots, a bad economy or whatever.  You want a positive community that will help the game grow.

I mean there needs to be a level of compromise where you can understand that this update will make a huge amount of players happy and also restore some of the old combat system people really miss.

Yes.

I really like the updates coming, though I'm more of a skiller so the combat things doesn't really interest me but it's good to see that they're doing something to restore what people loved pre-eoc and atleast making it somewhat doable :)

I just wish that they reverted the combat formula though, it's confusing as shit to see level 200s, and when you look them up they have 99 def, 99 mage and like 18 attack and strength lol, would be so much easier to know if someone was a good overall combatter if we had the 138 system in place.

They are making 200m far too easy. Have some guts Jagex. Make it hard again. Tomorrow when I wake up I want an xp cap of 50k/hr. No matter what you do, when u reach the cap u reach the cap = no gain. Plus puts all skills on equal ground.

SO OBVIOUS GUYS SO OBVIOUS.

what island(s) in RuneSpan are the best to use for maximized exp/h at level 90? I have seen Alkan use a couple islands but I don't know where they are and in vids they mention that 1 island with 2 soul esswraiths on it so it's a bit confusing to me as to where I should go.

Runespan_upper_level_map_numbered.png

Here is a map of the upper level. The best 2 islands are 32 and 30, with 29, 27, and 25 also being pretty good. These islands have a high propensity to have nodes, which are the best exp at runespan. You should remember to siphon body runes before getting there because you have to hop between islands (32-30). 

Swarlly.png

what island(s) in RuneSpan are the best to use for maximized exp/h at level 90? I have seen Alkan use a couple islands but I don't know where they are and in vids they mention that 1 island with 2 soul esswraiths on it so it's a bit confusing to me as to where I should go.

• Like 1

I know that video is entailed to high level players but it wouldn't have hurt to have an overlay of the numbered map to remind the viewers (since you decided to put text over the video the entire length of it). Also I would have had someone else do the video so that they can talk, you could have given written the script and they could have just narrated it; the overlaying text is frustrating because it covers the entire screen. If you were going to do that I would have rather just read it.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

I thought you might have liked advice on how to improve your new channel. I was going to leave it to you as an exercise to become a better person but I wasn't sure if you were capable of that.

• Like 10

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Meredith he was trying to give feedback and advice to make the video better.

Anyway, Alkan is getting pretty close to 120 all skills, is there anyone in the game atm with 120 all skills.  Well actually wait hes not that close i forgot about div, excluding div how many people have 120 all skills?

Anyway, Alkan is getting pretty close to 120 all skills, is there anyone in the game atm with 120 all skills.  Well actually wait hes not that close i forgot about div, excluding div how many people have 120 all skills?

This wasn't the place to do it

http://crystalmathlabs.com/tracker/rsvirtualhiscores.php?page=lowestskill&filter=onhiscores

Wisely Done is the closest with div. Not sure how to exclude div from the scores :(

Some very balanced players, not 120 all, but nonetheless getting close, are Wisely Done, and Kuzi.

Swarlly.png

I wouldn't say that list is 100% accurate though unfortunately, I know a friend who is 22m base who wasn't on it, (he's 30th now after I added him, nothing dramatic but hey).

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

I wouldn't say that list is 100% accurate though unfortunately, I know a friend who is 22m base who wasn't on it, (he's 30th now after I added him, nothing dramatic but hey).

It's not 100% accurate but gives a rough indication at the most, with most of front pagers being on it and and commonly high ranked players with 200m's. I don't know if runetracker or another website has indexed everyone for base stats. I'm pretty sure cml has the most indexed. Was just alerting some to it if they didn't know about cml.

• Like 1

Using EE Rates, so no flame wars:

Wb'ing order of greatest "efficiency" if 200m mining  is : smith>herb>con>farm

Dreyri's rates for these skills is : 300k smith , 730k herb p/hr, 850k con p/hr, 1.2m farm p/hr

Edit: Found Dreyri's smith rate, instead of smith wb rate.

Edited by Warband Prod