200M in all Skills

Makilio

Getting 200M EXP in any skill is hard, it's nearly impossible.

I have been training thieving for several years now, and I manage to get my thieving exp up pretty fast. But I'm nowhere near 200M EXP, let alone 100M.

If someone could get 200M EXP in all skills that would be one hell of an accomplishment.

Sorry but I don't see how getting 200m Thieving is hard. I'm currently going to 200m Thieving and gaining atleast 3m XP per day. I'm not saying that I'm better than you. I just don't understand how you are training Thieving for several years and still aren't 1b Thieving XP.

I hope you don't read this as a flame because it is not the purpose.

Well, I pickpocket knights, but yeah, like others pointed out I don't do thieving nonstop.

I pickpocket knights after killing monsters. And I do other things in RuneScape as well.

I have a question, how did you manage to get 3m EXP per day? I have a hard time getting one million. I'm curious. Usually I pickpocket knights, but maybe there is a faster way to get EXP.

I hope it helps you. Feel free to ask something if you need. :)

Any tips on how you can stay at PP for so long? My arm strains a lot from just one hour there.

I guess because its become somewhat of a habbit for you.

Miseryism | Completionist

Getting 200M EXP in any skill is hard, it's nearly impossible.

I have been training thieving for several years now, and I manage to get my thieving exp up pretty fast. But I'm nowhere near 200M EXP, let alone 100M.

If someone could get 200M EXP in all skills that would be one hell of an accomplishment.

Sorry but I don't see how getting 200m Thieving is hard. I'm currently going to 200m Thieving and gaining atleast 3m XP per day. I'm not saying that I'm better than you. I just don't understand how you are training Thieving for several years and still aren't 1b Thieving XP.

I hope you don't read this as a flame because it is not the purpose.

Well, I pickpocket knights, but yeah, like others pointed out I don't do thieving nonstop.

I pickpocket knights after killing monsters. And I do other things in RuneScape as well.

I have a question, how did you manage to get 3m EXP per day? I have a hard time getting one million. I'm curious. Usually I pickpocket knights, but maybe there is a faster way to get EXP.

I hope it helps you. Feel free to ask something if you need. :)

Any tips on how you can stay at PP for so long? My arm strains a lot from just one hour there.

I guess because its become somewhat of a habbit for you.

Just relax. Listen a good music. Talk with friends. And remember to [bleep] alot while pping to make it more enjoyable. Also swap the hand you use to play might be a good idea. I don't think is intensive clicking. The only thing that made my fingers hurt was 60m+ cooking xp with the 2 tick method not using mousekeys, tho. So I guess it's different for everyone.

You will get used to it.

A good mouse makes a world of difference. I was using a $5 mouse and looking back, it sucked. Well worth the $40 for better ergonomics and extra buttons. Having Alt-Tab on the mouse is WIN (among other things).

Probably this is one of the best mouses?

http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/gaming/mice-keyboard-combos/devices/optical-gaming-mouse-g400

A good mouse makes a world of difference. I was using a $5 mouse and looking back, it sucked. Well worth the $40 for better ergonomics and extra buttons. Having Alt-Tab on the mouse is WIN (among other things).

http://www.logitech.com/en-roeu/gaming/mice-keyboard-combos/devices/optical-gaming-mouse-g400

That's the mouse I'm going to use to get 200m all skills.

GxCkK.png

I have the scroll wheel button assigned to my inventory, then the two on the side as prayers and magics.

whats the exp/hour on classic?

Around 30k

Is that to be included in your 1b agility exp goal?

Obviously not and I really do hate being asked that question. I'd be cheating my goal if I did that since I'm multilogging RSC.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

@Gemeos2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EtUFzgKKIM

Drowns seemed to be averaging 280-290k/hr w/o the sceptre. Idk why his average is higher than yours. Maybe checking the urns for snakes decreases the chances of failing enough to make up for lost time? Just wondering, because I'll probably aim for 99 thieving/black ibis this week or next. Also does thieving level effect the fail rate like 99 is less fails than 91?

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Those require quests. The quests require skill reqs. All of it is requires a lot of attention and time. I'd have to pause RS2. I gain very little in return. I just wanna do Agility.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Those require quests. The quests require skill reqs. All of it is requires a lot of attention and time. I'd have to pause RS2. I gain very little in return. I just wanna do Agility.

+1

2012-04-01_0323.png

oh and..

2012-04-01_0313.png

yay i guess?

^

Gz on 200m woodcutting and 2.3b xp.

Now the floor for top 15 is 2.3b too.

Edit; Also gratz to Pope712 on 200m Hp, and Paperbag getting 200m Thieving earlier this week. Not in the top 15 but blocks managed 200m Hp.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

@Gemeos2

Drowns seemed to be averaging 280-290k/hr w/o the sceptre. Idk why his average is higher than yours. Maybe checking the urns for snakes decreases the chances of failing enough to make up for lost time? Just wondering, because I'll probably aim for 99 thieving/black ibis this week or next. Also does thieving level effect the fail rate like 99 is less fails than 91?

It's always quite funny when people record a lucky hour to make them look better. Atleast Zarfot and I (and probably Foot) tested checking VS not checking, and it is best to don't check for snakes. Drowns only does it to save food.

About that XP rate, besides the fact that it's obvious a lucky hour, he refuses to accept it. Myself and Foot (and dukky probably?) did perfect laps at PP and there is no way you can average 280-290k XP/hr. We actually got around 260-265k before sceptre of the gods.

I would like to mention that he wastes a few ticks in that vid:

00:31 - 1 tick

00:37 - 1 tick

00:40 - 3 ticks

That's 5 ticks wasted per game. You can make 12 games per hour. So, 60 ticks wasted per hour. There is the possibility that he wasted others that I can't see due to the speed of the vid.

So.... perfect lap - 260-265k

Atleast 60 ticks wasted - 280-290k

Something doesn't seem right huh? ;)

@Gemeos2

It takes 4.62 ticks per urn on average if you don't check for snakes and 6/X ticks if you do (X is the accuracy after checking).

So X would have to be greater than 130% for checking to be worth it.

http://www.logitech....ming-mouse-g400

GxCkK.png

I have the scroll wheel button assigned to my inventory, then the two on the side as prayers and magics.

God that's freaky.. I have the G400 and you took the pic of it on top of my post. :ohnoes:

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

http://www.logitech....ming-mouse-g400

GxCkK.png

God that's freaky.. I have the G400 and you took the pic of it on top of my post. :ohnoes:

Made me realize I have the same mouse

Yb8Se.jpg

10sfyic.png