200M in all Skills

Makilio

I don't see why people are flaming suomi. If people want to donate money to support him, what's wrong with that?

What's wrong is, 2 weeks ago he was changing his name to kony2012 telling everyone how charitable he is, and now he wants peoples irl cash to spend on a completely virtual game.

EDIT: ninja'd. fair play suomi.

Miseryism | Completionist

That is low, even by Suomi standards. Oh well, enjoy your new reputation as a real world trader.

I'm still holding out hope that it's just a joke to highlight the stupidity of what Jagex has done.

Yeah it was indeed a late April Fools joke, very bad one I admit lol. Of course people will be now saying I am just changed my mind because of so much hate but people will be hating no matter what I do so that isn't true.

I will make a video about it later. Didn't get any IRL donations except some 0,01 dollar donations and 5 dollars from Stokenut haha, that really made my day. I even offered to pay it back to him.

I won't be ever buying any SoF spins, of course I can't prove that but will be easy to see from xp gains. I just wanted people to realise how shitty this update really is. Obviously I would be doing spins already if was really going to do it.

I find it funny how people write so offensive comments on yt, even way before this video. I hope that kind of people just unsubscribe to be honest. :/

And they shouldn't blame me, they should blame Jagex.

But thanks everyone for the nice comments. :)

now i feel sorry for being rather vulgar in an email to the email account you put in the description

sorry

That is low, even by Suomi standards. Oh well, enjoy your new reputation as a real world trader.

I'm still holding out hope that it's just a joke to highlight the stupidity of what Jagex has done.

Yeah it was indeed a late April Fools joke, very bad one I admit lol. Of course people will be now saying I am just changed my mind because of so much hate but people will be hating no matter what I do so that isn't true.

I will make a video about it later. Didn't get any IRL donations except some 0,01 dollar donations and 5 dollars from Stokenut haha, that really made my day. I even offered to pay it back to him.

I won't be ever buying any SoF spins, of course I can't prove that but will be easy to see from xp gains. I just wanted people to realise how shitty this update really is. Obviously I would be doing spins already if was really going to do it.

I find it funny how people write so offensive comments on yt, even way before this video. I hope that kind of people just unsubscribe to be honest. :/

But you obviously changed your mind because of all the hate from Runescape community.

Zezima Maxing in 06 > Suomi's effigyed/donated skills/rwt'd xp.

^ Delete it now. ;) Oh wait, you can't hide the truth here.

Maxed Overall since November '09

Lol I didn't delete any comments or block anyone because of the video. I deserved it for such a bad joke, I just hate so much what Jagex is doing to this game.

My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

seen evidence of a certain youtuber who has over 700 spins

Gieeeef Linxxx plix... :ohnoes:

| 99 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Defence | 99 Hit Points | 99 Prayer | 99 Magic | 99 Summoning | 99 Ranging |
| 99 Agility| 99 Woodcutting | 99 Construction | 99 Fletching | 99 Herblore | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Thieving |
| 99 Firemaking | 99 Crafting | 99 Runecrafting | 99 Cooking| 99 Smithing | 99 Construction | 99 Fishing |
| 99 Hunter | 99 Farming | 99 Slayer |  Divination 99 | 115+ Dungeoneering |

Total Level: 2590+
Max Cape - Owner

Good thing you changed your mind :). Not sure if you know about this but 'they' might've found out your FB-acc. They linked to someone with the same first name, concerning stuff.

The game is dead now, a lot of people are selling rsgp + buying squeal spins. RIP.

Ya :/ heard friend of a person I know sold his phat and bought 99 RC. Nice job Jagex.

icecube7.jpeg

I didn't change my mind lol, was never going to buy any spins and never will.

I got more than enough money to do it if I really wanted to do it.

You don't have to believe me and most probably won't, some people just love to hate. Will be easy to see from XP gains if I am buying spins or not though.

And about that FB account, people found out about it long time ago.

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

I didn't change my mind lol, was never going to buy any spins and never will.

I got more than enough money to do it if I really wanted to do it.

You don't have to believe me and most probably won't, some people just love to hate. Will be easy to see from XP gains if I am buying spins or not though.

And about that FB account, people found out about it long time ago.

Before you can get 200m exp i bet Runescape will become infested with bad things. Probably lead to end of servers.

Possibly server ddos?

He certainly isnt the only well known player accepting irl donations

Who else does this?

There was actually a leaked discussion from HLF of people planning to find Jake's paypal so they could donate mass amounts of money and have him beat Suomi.

It's funny, but I reckon an account with 0 exp and infinite RL cash (or, say $100m, since infinite RL cash is an even harder concept to consider than infinite RS gp.) would actually barely be able to beat Suomi to 5b exp, considering the hours it takes to do the spins and use the lamps, i've heard that spinning is like 1m exp/hr or something? that would be 5k hours to 5b exp, now I haven't seen time calcs in a while, but I think Suomi must be somewhere around 5k hours off 5b with his legit account. If you take it further and take the example literally, I doubt Bill Gates / any other ridiculously rich person would be able to put in the hours spinning before Suomi could put in the hours Scaping. =P

Obviously, if 1m/hr is totally wrong then most of my post is totally wrong. I still find it funny to think about how much effort would still need to be put in to cheat to 5b faster than SUomi can get there legit.

You still get spin tickets for doing skilling... I'm getting them with Agility, basically my own version of effigies...

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

You still get spin tickets for doing skilling... I'm getting them with Agility, basically my own version of effigies...

Interesting.. I always wondered why we didn't have a chance at effigies from skilling. Who would've thought this would be how it was to be implemented?

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

If you take it further and take the example literally, I doubt Bill Gates / any other ridiculously rich person would be able to put in the hours spinning before Suomi could put in the hours Scaping.

There's a reason why ridiculously rich businesspeople are rich, and it isn't because they're spending their time playing Runescape.

If you take it further and take the example literally, I doubt Bill Gates / any other ridiculously rich person would be able to put in the hours spinning before Suomi could put in the hours Scaping.

There's a reason why ridiculously rich businesspeople are rich, and it isn't because they're spending their time playing Runescape.

Relax buddy, no one here expects Gates to have an account.

I honestly feel sorry for the people who believed that suomis vid was a "late april fools joke", how can gullible can you get. His reputation was in the trash as soon as he posted that video and he is now just trying to save it.

I honestly feel sorry for the people who believed that suomis vid was a "late april fools joke", how can gullible can you get. His reputation was in the trash as soon as he posted that video and he is now just trying to save it.

i feel sorry for you if you think an email like "[email protected]" is serious

oh he got 200m constitution btw grats

Thanks a lot :)

Like I have said many times people will hate no matter what I do. If I really wanted to buy spins I would do it, just like I used to accept gp donations.

But I am not going to buy spins, I really hate that update. If you don't want to believe it was a joke then don't but you can easily see from my XP gains if I am buying spins or not.

At least be happy about the fact I am not buying any spins, many other people are buying them.